Chapter 1 – The Parting gift
26 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am the heir to the strongest family and richest in the world.

The Richard family to be specific.

Having a total of 1378 side-business in the world and having 5 main business

Owning over a trillion dollars to the world we are the richest,  most influential, and Oldest family in the world.

 

‘Just why can’t my father be the heir to the family. He should be more than qualified to be able to handle the position.’

Thinking to myself while walking in the Hall.

 

This should be the new classroom that I was assigned to

room RS-1 the classroom for the highest royalty.

 

While opening the door. The noisy sounds of talking and whispering

overtaken the quietness of the main hall.

 

‘Classrooms never change no matter the rank, They are always noisy.’ I thought to myself

Opening the door everyone suddenly got quiet out of caution.

once they knew it was me some stared but more glared.

 

I looked back to the glare they have given me in place of their family.

Their glares are always full of resentment and jealousy.

It’s not my fault that your business is overtaken.

 

Walking up the stairs to my seat I noticed that even the tables are ranked.

‘Typical royalty, Everything just has to be ranked’  Thinking to myself.

 

The highest ones have more designs than the lower ones.

I reached my table at the very top.

The sit is made with Jade and the design was carved using crystals.

 

‘This is too much, There are even Dragon jade statues beside it'

I already said this to my father but he always says to say it to grand-father.

 

But he is so hard to talk to, Even his own family is having a hard time meeting him.

‘Where has he gone anyway, I couldn’t talk to him where he usually is’

Thinking to myself I remembered the Person back in the fields, He had the same personality as grandfather.

 

“Everyone Please listen, the classroom is now starting”

The teacher said.

 

I’ll think about it some other time, for now, I’ll focus on my studies.

..Sometime later

 

‘This is really boring’

Why are we even studying algebra anyways, I should just eradicate math, I have the power to do it so why not.

 

‘I can’t even look at the window since it's right at my back’

Thinking to myself trying to find entertainment.

 

*tuck *tuck

What's that sound? I am sure that we don’t have any Clock in the school other than bells...

 

‘Should I check it out?’

But then again if I do check it some rumor will start since these people are thirsty for revenge and

I don’t want to go through the hassle of cleaning rumors right now...

 

Father probably just installed a clock on the school what the worth getting rumors for that.

‘But if father did install a clock he would have said it in dinner time’

I should avoid it, for now, there are only 2 hours left anyways before the end of school...

 

* Blink

‘What happened?’ I thought, trying to find a clue on where everyone is.

“Did I.. Fall asleep?” Realizing what Happened I found myself energetic with some relief

'I don't rest much, I am quite proud that I finally did something normal'

 

Father gets reports every single day of what I do in school. So he has definitely found out

by now where I am.

 

He shouldn’t be worried and called out a group since he knows I have only fallen asleep.

“I only worry for the rumors, I have headaches just thinking about it“

 

Upon opening the door and leaving I bumped into someone unexpectedly

“Ah. some more headache.” saying to myself knowing rumors would start that I hit a person.

 

Suddenly I heard a voice saying “That’s being royalty for you” in a giggling tone

I looked up and found out it was the person in the fields

 

“You don’t understand how big things can get if I only bump someone,” I said.

 

“Believe me I know, Mind if we take a walkout for a couple of minutes?”

 

“Do you understand that I am an heir, is this some kind of new kidnapping method?"

 

“I tried to call you out earlier but you wouldn’t go down so I had to resort to waiting outside”

He said in a gentle manner

 

'So was the clock him calling me out?' I wondered

He must’ve waited long...

“I doubt you are someone dangerous only on the fact that I met you on one of the most secure places in the world, but for caution, we can talk here”

 

“Okay I wanted to give you something as a parting gift” he reaches out his hand to my forehead and touched it gently.

“I hope this makes use for you son, Once you reach a height no one dares to reach you’ll meet me again, I do not know what kind of power you will have but if it's you I know it's something big.”

 

“I almost forgot you were crazy for a second thanks for reminding me again”

I said in hopes of trying to get him to leave me alone.

 

“I was wondering what kind of influence I have given you but looks like it's the straightforwardness”, He said in a joking manner.

“But son remember to not judge a book by its cover”

After saying such nonsense he then walks out to the hall.

 

"Yeah right, it's my moral to judge the appearance and be influenced by the Personality"

I said sarcastically.

 

'I always wonder why they feel so similar to each other, Grandfather and him' I wondered in thought trying to find the answer

'Oh, I have to go now it's starting to get dark'

 

"Oh No", I said in the realization that I am about to encounter an awkward moment.

'I hate this so much but it's getting dark so I have to go home, it's his fault for saying goodbye anyways'

 

While bracing myself to one of the most awkward moments known to man as the saying goodbye and meeting again.

I started seeing glowing particles near the exit at first I thought 'Are those fireflies? '

 

"Father wouldn't have allowed bugs inside of the school, He hates them"

I said to myself in wonder how they have gotten their way inside the school

 

Closer and closer I got to the exit I saw more clearly what they are.

In wonder, I thought 'Those aren't fireflies?.. They're... just particles?'

 

After seeing the beautiful sight of glowing particles mixed in with the moonlight shine I wondered where the crazy man is.

'He should still be here. he couldn't have walked that fast out of the exit on that length?'

 

As I think about how science can possibly explain these blobs of particle and the disappearance of a man within that length

'Thinking about it is adding more fuel to my headache'

In realization of what time it is, I thought 'I should leave before it gets too late.'

 

After a while, I have never seen him the man again...

To be Continued.

0