CHAPTER 3 THE UNWELCOMED GUEST
67 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER  3

     

     THE UNWELCOMED    

                 GUEST

               

 God saw that the religion was prospering and had massive potential to grow bigger. However, an hour after GOD transferred his energy to GABRIEL himself, he felt a sharp pain in his chest, as if he was shot with a .300 Winchester Magnum bullet fired straight from an AWM equipped with an 8x scope and a silencer. But, of course this lasted for only 1 billionth of a second, because he’s GOD. Nonetheless, GOD had never felt this pain ever since Satan was banned from the multiplayer server (Called The Universe) He took this incident seriously and ordered his heavenly troops to find the source amongst the remains of Hell GOD thought to himself, “Could it be that….  NO FUCKING WAY !” GOD was 98,2% sure that Satan had been reincarnated. His suspicions were confirmed after 1 month when the heavenly troops arrived back to report a strange concentrated ball of dark energy within Satan’s chamber. They also reported that upon closer inspection, using a Godly sniper equipped with a 190x scope, that the ball of dark energy was growing 1 cm every 2 minutes. They even reported sightings of DEMONS being biologically reconstructed inside of the dark sphere. After hearing the news, GOD sat down and concentrated his brain made of universal matter to evenly distribute his thoughts into every ounce of energy he has. Of course, this alerted GABRIEL  on the 10th of August 2019 A.D, who was in school during recess. GABRIEL suddenly had to go to the toilet because he felt “unwell”. But really it was just GOD telling him to migrate to a remote location so that GABRIEL can perform his ascension in secrecy. GABRIEL  spoke to GOD in his head, “Am i ready?” GOD replied,”This is an emergency ascension, do not assume you have already met the requirement. But, due to unfavourable circumstances, i would have to disobey this rule.” GABRIEL was confused and asked,”Will there be any side-effects?” GOD said, “Yes there would be one, a certain part of your body will enlarge in size 2-3 times than that of a normal human.” GABRIEL wanted to say something in excitement but GOD said, “Don’t expect your genitals to be enlarged, it won’t” GABRIEL did not know which part of his body would enlarge but only time will tell. After GABRIEL ascended into his 2nd form, GOD’S thoughts retracted from GABRIEL’S holy being. After GOD was done, Jesus Christ appeared before him. Jesus asked why the angels suddenly got an ascension. GOD explained that Satan might launch an attack on one of them soon and its best to prepare for any purges from hell. However, GOD was worried about The Holy Infant Gabriel as he gave the ascension to GABRIEL too early. He can only hope that Satan does not launch an attack on The Holy Infant Gabriel.

2