CHAPTER 4 VERSE 1,UNFOLDING CHAOS
52 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 4
VERSE 1

UNFOLDING
CHAOS

Some time has passed after GABRIEL ascended into his 2nd form. With the help of GABRIEL’S ascension, the members of the religion were further enlightened by GABRIEL’S grace and even had their IQ levels increase by 30. While The Holy Infant GABRIEL was at its peak during The Golden Age, Satan was in Hell preparing. Satan had been harnessing energy within his spirit since the awakening of GABRIEL himself. On the 8th of February 2019 A.D. , Satan was still in hibernation. Not long after, Satan finally broke out of his shell with immense force, releasing energy equal to 500 million suns. The force could be felt all over the 3 realms that caused widespread earthquakes to occur on The Earth. Satan opened his devilish eyes within a split second and looked around his chamber. “Oh master, you're awake!” exclaimed Asmodeus, the demon of lust. Satan looked down at his palms that were glowing red amber. “It is time,” he told Asmodeus. Satan’s power gauge limit is 100%. Any higher than that would cause satan to release that energy in the form of a giant explosion. Satan was fresh out of hibernation when all of a sudden, a messenger of Satan came up to him. He said, “M’Lord, there have been sightings of a new angel being born on The Earth.” Satan turned his head 180 degrees that sounded like a neck snapping in half. “WHAT THE FUCK? I woke up not too long ago and this happens?!” Satan was in shock. “Sir, we already knew this ever since you were reincarnated.” said the messenger. Satan was furious but he did not let his temper get over him. He said, “Find out more about this angel, I need to know his weaknesses.” While the other demons were busy getting information about GABRIEL, Satan was preparing for a massive assault on the heavenly realm. A day has passed, Satan received a message on his 10 Terabyte, 90GB ram, 16k display phone, that new information has come to “light”. (No light in hell bitch). The text reads: “Name of the new angel, GABRIEL or The Holy Infant GABRIEL. We found out that GABRIEL was created not too long ago and therefore we deduce his power level would be very low.” Satan read the message and was elated. This is because Satan found heaven’s weakness, GABRIEL, and he decided that it is important to target GABRIEL first in order to weaken the overall strength of the angels later in the fight. Satan ordered his troops, amassing 12000 demons in total, to launch a purge onto The Holy Infant GABRIEL. On the 10th of February 2019, GABRIEL was together with the religion members when he suddenly heard a rather demonic voice in his head. Without a moment's thought, a large number of demons were emerging from the ground. The members of the religion had never seen that many demons at once before and could not do anything to fend them off. They could only hope that GABRIEL would retaliate. However, due to an early ascension from GOD, the expected side effects decided that it was the right time to manifest within GABRIEL. All of a sudden, GABRIEL’S rear end and thighs enlarged 2-3 times more than that of the original size. You may wonder how this had a detrimental effect on GABRIEL. It is because the extra weight GABRIEL had put on was a result of GOD’S ascension, which is out of GABRIEL’s mortal realm. Due to the great increase in heavenly matter into his body, GABRIEL’S original body and spirit was not prepared, thus slipping him into a coma. (This also reduced GABRIEL’S IQ level by 40). The members of The Holy Infant Gabriel were shocked and did not know what to do. So, they went out in all directions separated from each other. The demons opened up a portal next to GABRIEL’S body to allow Satan to enter the mortal realm. Satan looked at GABRIEL and harnessed 35% of his power to completely banish GABRIEL from The Earth. “SPLASH!” GOD woke up from his nap in the heavenly sauna because he felt a slight irritation in his head. At first he thought he needed some painkillers but then realised he’s GOD. Despite this, GOD fired up his sick heavenly PC to check vitals of all the angels. To his astonishment, The Holy Infant GABRIEL’S name was highlighted in red. GOD quickly teleported to the emergency meeting room and called for an emergency meeting with all the archangels. GOD ordered the archangels to prepare for Satan’s purge by gathering as many troops as possible at Minas Tirith. The Archangel Michael asked GOD, “Why not join us in the fight?” But GOD said, “No, I need to save The Holy Infant GABRIEL.” MIchael was confused. “Why not I come and help you with that”. GOD looked at Michael in the eye and told him that Satan is too powerful for any angel. Only GOD and Jesus Christ can save him. The Archangel Michael understood and gathered with the other archangels to prepare for the war. GOD went to his treasury room filled with heavenly artifacts. (These artifacts can only be accessed by GOD because using the artifacts grants an increase in heavenly power by 10 Billion times. Therefore the artifacts can only be used in an emergency.) GOD took one artifact that specialises in reviving an unconscious host. Once GOD was prepared, he descended down onto The Earth. To his surprise, The Holy Infant GABRIEL was nowhere to be seen. “Strange, this was where i felt the most uncomfortable but i don’t see any demons around.” GOD looked around the area for a few minutes and spotted a bloody pentagram symbol on the ground. “Shit, Satan must have banished GABRIEL from the mortal realm into the Underworld. GOD immediately set off for hell whilst having the artifact in his inventory. Back in hell, GABRIEL was placed in a cage hanging over a pool of lava. The pool of lava was coincidentally used by demons to throw humans off for torture. Apparently GABRIEL was placed there as bait for the suffering humans. This is because GABRIEL was rather thick due to the ascension failure therefore the suffering, malnourished humans thought they could eat him for food. Without any warning, a bright light shone into the cavern, illuminating every surface area and incinerated every demon. GOD had arrived in hell. He turned around to see GABRIEL in a cage and went towards it. GOD placed the artifact in the cage and activated it. GABRIEL’S fingers twitched, then his legs, then his whole body. A second later, GABRIEL’S eyes opened at the speed of light with his pupils glowing bright yellow. The force of his revival disintegrated the cage he was confined in. GOD was pleased and decided to return to heaven since GABRIEL was no longer unconscious. While all of this was happening, the members of The Holy Infant GABRIEL were lost, confused and did not know what to do. They decided to migrate to another area on the 15th of February 2019. Not long after the great migration, GABRIEL appeared before each and every member in their heads. He spoke in a soothing voice, “Do not be afraid for I am back to regroup all of you.” The members of the religion were delighted that GABRIEL was back to guide them. The religion congregated together and reformed the religion under a new name: “The Holy Infant GabsTON (GlutTON)”. The religion’s unification seemed to end because GABRIEL heard GOD speaking to him that he needed to meet up with the other archangels for the great war at Minas Tirith. However for GABRIEL, feeling very confident that his new powers would easily defeat the opposition, decided to stay on Earth for the time being.

2