CHAPTER 4 VERSE 2 ‘THE WAR AT MINAS TIRITH’
43 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 4
VERSE 2

THE WAR AT
MINAS TIRITH

The archangels were on Minas Tirith along with 8000 heavenly troops preparing for the great inter-realm war. A few minutes later, an angel troop armed with a godly sniper informed Archangel Raphael about the first sighting of a demon. The Archangel Raphael informed the entire army to prepare themselves, reload every gun, refuel every fighter jet and load every turret. However, before they could even get their adrenaline levels up, an enormous dark sphere emerged in front of them. The sphere grew at such an incredibly fast rate that the sky above turned black within 2 seconds. Upon closer inspection from the sniper, the dark sphere was actually a huge number of demons raging towards the heavenly troops. This sudden move from the opposition surprised the archangels and did not have time to execute their commands. They had to resort to fighting on the fly with no real plan. The war raged on for 8 months, the archangels were losing due to having a lesser number of troops. Just when they thought about conceding, GABRIEL arrived at the warzone. He came in and annihilated the demons with ease. It was estimated to be 950 kills per second. A few minutes have passed, the entire demonic army was abolished effortlessly by GABRIEL himself. GOD saw that the angels had won and instructed them to come back to heaven.

 

 

 

CREDIT GOES TO LORD OF THE RINGS(MINAS TIRITH)

2