CHAPTER 5 ‘BACK IN HELL’
13 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER  5

      

               BACK IN HELL

  After the Great War At Minas Tirith, the remaining 10 demons were forced to retreat. Upon arriving back in Hell, battered and scarred from the war, they cried for assistance. A group of demonic healers noticed the group and were shocked. They were shocked at the fact that they did not expect only 10 demons to arrive back in Hell. Regardless of the number, they went to assist them. After they were done, the 10 survivors decided to visit Satan’s chamber to report the massive loss. Satan, who was hibernating to recharge his energy, heard a loud “BANG!” on his left side. Satan opened his eyes and turned his head 90 degrees to his left. “What do you guys wan- Wait a fucking second, aren’t there supposed to be more of you?” The 10 survivors said that the demonic army had a winning start due to having a higher player count advantage. However, towards the end of the fight, they saw a bright yellow light descending from the sky. One of the demons identified the holy being to be The Holy Infant GABRIEL. GABRIEL then swooped down and absolutely destroyed the demonic army. Some demons tried to flee but the kill rate of GABRIEL was too fast for them to escape from. (950 kills per second as shown in Chapter 4, Verse 2). In the end, only 10 demons were left. Satan heard the news and was furious. “DIDN’T I BANISH HIM FROM THE MORTAL REALM? How in the FUCK did he come back stronger than ever???!!!” Satan then sat down to think for a while. He knew for a fact that GABRIEL was locked up in a cage above the lava lake. “That’s it! Something must have happened over there that caused GABRIEL to break free.” Satan left his chamber and  set off for the lava lake 10 km below his chamber. When Satan was 150 m away from the lava lake, he felt his strength weaken, followed by a stinging sensation around his forehead. Satan was astonished to find demonic and human bodies(Approximately 90000 in total), lying on the ground with lacerations across their bodies. Satan was confused and had no idea who caused such a mass genocide. At first he thought it was GABRIEL who had caused it. But upon further inspection of the bodies, the injuries had a noticeable white glow. Satan thought to himself, “The light emitted from GABRIEL was yellow during the war, GABRIEL was not responsible for this.” Suddenly, Satan’s brain fired up synapses and had a neuron activation. He was sure that it was GOD who caused the mass murder (As GOD only emits a white light), and that he had delivered GABRIEL a rare artifact from heaven. GOD had helped GABRIEL escape by giving him the strength from the artifact. Satan was enraged and decided to ban entry to the lava lake fearing other demons might not have the willpower to withstand the heavenly atmosphere. “It has to be GOD, no one else other than him is capable of travelling through realms that quick.” Satan arrived back at his chamber to find the demons BEELZEBUB(envy), SATHANAS (Wrath), ABADON (sloth), MAMMON(greed),BELPHEGOR(gluttony)and ASMODEUS (lust) discussing about something. Satan asked them what they were doing. The Demons of the seven deadly sins told him  that they were plotting a vengeance attack on The Holy Infant Gabston. Satan wanted to inform them that GABRIEL’S powers were enhanced by 10 billion times and that it was difficult to bring him down. The Demon Sathanas said, ‘Why not plan an attack on the members of The Holy Infant Gabston? Then, when GABRIEL is busy attending and focusing his energy to assist the fallen member, we can strike an attack on the rest of the members.” The other Demons were in favour of his plan except for one, Beelzebub(envy), who was envious that Sathanas came up with an idea before him. The Demons of the seven deadly sins then separated to do their own things. Beelzebub thought of unleashing an attack on The Holy Infant Gabston that would be more devastating than Sathanas’s idea. On the 15th of November 2019 A.D., Beelzebub came to the decision of starting a new pandemic as he felt The Earth needed one after the 2003 SARS outbreak. Beelzebub sat in his chamber and started to harness his energy. After a day, he released his new outbreak to The Earth. However, Beelzebub spent most of his energy creating the virus genome that he had no energy left to accurately introduce the virus to where he wanted. Beelzebub originally wanted to release it into Singapore but due to a lack of energy, the virus broke out in China instead. Beelzebub assured himself that the virus would eventually reach Singapore. Sure enough, the virus managed to arrive in Singapore on the 4th of January 2020 A.D..

1