CHAPTER 6 VERSE 1____TEMPTATION____
6 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 6
VERSE 1

TEMPTATION

The Demon Mammon visited Satan and asked, “Why not I attempt to lead some followers of The Holy Infant GABRIEL astray? That way we can go with the original plan of the other demons.” (Chapter 5)Satan heard this and thought it was a good idea. He was glad that the other Demons were helping him do the work since he needed to recharge. Mammon was then sent down to The Earth via HellExpress and was tasked to find a suitable host for him and Satan to take control. Mammon was also given the coordinates of the school the religion members attended. He looked around the school and observed a human interacting with GABRIEL. Mammon thought, “Hm, maybe he would be of good use since he knows GABRIEL. I am sure the other members know him very well.” Mammon followed that human for the entire school day and collected data about his character. After the day was over, Mammon found that the human was named Ryan and he usually hangs out with 2 other members, Jey and Justin. When Ryan arrived back at his apartment, Mammon decided that it was time to possess him. Using 5% of his energy, he swooped into Ryan’s soul and took control. Whilst possessing him, Mammon introduced a portion of Satan’s energy so that Satan can supervise his actions. The next day, Ryan came to school as per normal. You may wonder why Ryan hasn’t had a change of character yet, it is because Mammon would observe the current situation to determine if it's the right time to act. During recess, Ryan and Jey were together at the field. All of a sudden, Ryan dared Jey to eat a blade of grass. Jey asked if he would give a reward. Mammon heard this and immediately took over Ryan’s consciousness. The words coming out of Ryan’s mouth were, “If you eat this grassssssss, I will pay you $10 grand.” Hearing this offer, Jey replied that it was too little. In the middle of the conversation, Satan who was controlling Ryan, transferred some concentrated dark energy into a blade of grass. Mammon who was also controlling Ryan bent down and plucked that specific blade of grass Satan had prepared. “$30 grand, you eat thisssssss one blade of grassssssss” said Ryan in a hissing sound. Jey thought that the sum of money was appropriate and decided to eat the blade of grass. Once Jey ate it, Mammon released control over Ryan’s soul. Jey asked Ryan to pay $30 grand. Ryan did so but was confused as to why he couldn’t remember offering him any money.

2