CHAPTER 6 VERSE 2 FALLEN COMRADE
6 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER  6

         VERSE 2

      

      FALLEN COMRADE

 Two days have passed, Jey was in school when all of a sudden he felt a sharp pain in his abdomen. The pain was so excruciating it felt as if an M249 was firing in all directions in his stomach. Jey quickly rushed to The Holy Infant GABRIEL headquarters (4R6). “Help Me!” Jey shouted in a helpless tone. GABRIEL and 4 other members turned towards Jey, His mouth was foaming continuously as he collapsed onto the ground. GABRIEL rushed to help Jey stand up but Jey had no strength to do so. The members of The Holy Infant Gabston carried Jey onto a hospital bed. GABRIEL asked Jey if he ate anything unusual. Jey replied in a weak voice that sounded like a broken recorder, “I-I-I- I  aaaa----t-t-t-te   -a -   PPP--IECE- of GR-A-A-ssssss-S! ” GABRIEL was still confused, he wondered how a blade of grass could cause such a huge effect on the body. Then, the ALMIGHTY GABRIEL placed his hands on the hospital bed and focused his energy in an attempt to heal Jey. However, when GABRIEL’s energy was traversing through Jey’s system, he felt a sudden resistance. GABRIEL’S consciousness was suddenly reverted back to his body in an instant. The force flung GABRIEL back 2 metres. GABRIEL was shocked, he had never faced such a hurdle ever since he acquired the artifact. “No, there’s no way. That force…. Is stronger than me!?” GABRIEL came to the realization that only one entity is capable of harnessing such dark powers, Satan himself. He then figured out that the blade of grass that Jey ate could have contained Satan’s dark energy and is now inside Jey, wreaking havoc in his body. GABRIEL had to come up with a cure before Satan’s energy turns Jey into a legitimate full - fledged demon. The followers of GABRIEL felt bad that only GABRIEL was helping out. One of the followers asked GABRIEL, “Why not some of us search for ingredients to help cure Jey?” GABRIEL  heard this and thought it was a great idea. This also allows the members to increase their stats and respect within the religion. 2 members were tasked to scavenge for ingredients, Jayden and Emmanuel. The two set off soon after. Meanwhile, Beelzebub’s virus had arrived in Singapore, spreading like wildfire. GABRIEL took notice of the incoming pandemic and told the religious members that he would take Jey back to his own home for security. GABRIEL feared that the virus might infect the other members and so encouraged them to not congregate in the meantime. Mammon, who was still inside Ryan’s soul, noticed that another pandemic was ravaging the world. He was confused as to why this had happened. (The Demons of the seven deadly sins were given authority to directly influence anything on The Earth.) Mammon thought that all the Demons of the seven deadly sins were in favour of the original plan to strike one at a time. “But another strike from hell, to release a virus genome? This can’t be right, one of the demons must be doing something.” Mammon contacted the other demons of the seven deadly sins to meet up in hell. He then left Ryan’s soul for the time being. Back in Hell, Beelzebub was later found to be responsible for the virus genome because he didn’t show up for the meeting. (What a dumbass) The Demon Asmodeus asked Beelzebub, “Didn’t we agree to follow Sathanas’s plan?” Beelzebub said he didn't like his idea and wanted to create something more devastating. No one could argue with him because the virus had indeed caused more devastation and had even separated The Holy Infant Gabston followers. “Fine, we’ll let this pass since your idea is actually working.” said Sathanas. Beelzebub was delighted that his comrades finally accepted his decision. However with the months to come, Beelzebub’s pandemic was beneficial to The Holy Infant Gabston…..

1