CHAPTER 7 VERSE 1 ‘THE ALCHEMY REVOLUTION’
10 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER  7

          VERSE 1

      

                 THE ALCHEMY  

           REVOLUTION

  Jayden and Emmanuel have searched far and wide. At first, the pair tried to search for ingredients in their school. For the first 3 hours, they could not find what they needed. But all of a sudden, a rainbow casted from the heavens onto the earth, emitting a rainbow coloured glow. Its luminescence was noticed by Jayden and Emmanuel who quickly ran towards the end of it. Upon arriving, Jayden quickly pulled out a miniature cauldron and allowed the heavenly fluids to fill it to the brim. Emmanuel saw the rainbow was still in the sky and informed the other members of the holy infant to collect as much fluids as they can. Jayden and Emmanuel then decided to expand their search by traversing outside of the school. They chanced upon a cockroach on the steps next to an MRT station. “Let’s kill it and extract its fluids.” said Jayden. However, as soon as Jayden’s foot was 1 cm above the cockroach, it suddenly evolved into a gigantic beast, flinging Jayden 5 metres away. Jayden saw it and instantly recognised it to be Akyishigal, the Demon of Cockroaches. Despite the sudden change of events, Emmanuel pulled out 2 M416 assault rifles and passed one to Jayden. Both of them fired at the Demon continuously for 1 minute and it died a ridiculous death. Cockroach fluids were spewing out from the carcass continuously at a rate of 302 Millilitres per second. The duo whipped out their jars and collected one litre of 

Akyishigal’s fluid. After that was over they travelled to many continents and braved mighty oceans to find the other ingredients necessary for curing Jey. After a month of scavenging, pillaging and bribing, Jayden and Emmanuel finally had the ingredients they needed. However, upon arriving back at Singapore customs, they were shocked to find out that Singapore had been put into “lockdown” due to the virus. Mass congregations were banned for the time period which forced Jayden and Emmanuel to retreat back to their homes, They decided to store the ingredients at their apartments for the time being until the “lockdown” is over. On the 19th of May 2020 A.D., certain members of The Holy Infant Gabston were allowed back to their headquarters. The members included Jayden and Emmanuel who both took the opportunity to transfer the goods to HQ. Jayden and Emmanuel experimented with the ingredients for 2 weeks but none of the prototypes were proven to be stable. It was early June 2020 A.D., the school officially opened and all the members of The Holy Infant Gabston could finally meet up. It was announced that hand sanitizer bottles were being distributed among the students. Jayden and Emmanuel knew this and both of them had 10 neuron activations in their brain, 3 and 7 respectively. They figured that the hand sanitizer bottles could be the right solvent to mix with the ingredients. After collecting about 15 bottles of hand sanitizer,(I wonder how) they decided to come up with one last prototype. 2 hours have gone by, Jayden and Emmanuel figured that they had manufactured a stable cure for Jey. They summoned GABRIEL and requested him to bring Jey. When Jey arrived, they were shocked to see Jey in a much worsened state than they last saw him. Regardless of the change, Jayden poured the liquid medicinal cure into a glass and helped Jey to drink it. After 5 minutes, Jey stood up vigorously and shouted, “I AM FREE FROM THE SHACKLES OF HELL!!!!!!” Everyone at The Holy Infant Gabston were happy for Jey’s full recovery. While Jey was getting used to being normal, Jayden and Emmanuel asked GABRIEL why he did not step in to help Jey since he was so powerful. GABRIEL explained to them that he took the situation as a test for the followers of the religion to see if they can prove themselves worthy. GABRIEL called all the followers of the religion to congregate around him. He said, “With the help of all the members and the support from the rest of The Holy Infant Gabston, Jey has been cured from the curse of Satan. I hereby announce this event the ALCHEMY REVOLUTION and I encourage all of you to utilise this bottle to your advantage.” All the members of The Holy Infant Gabston celebrated and all was good in The Holy Infant Gabston. However, Ryan was in the same room. Mammon, who had already returned inside Ryan’s soul, was not happy. He witnessed that his plan had failed and decided to rush back to hell. Mammon ordered for an emergency meeting with the other demons of the seven deadly sins. “You won’t believe it” Mammon exclaimed, “JEY has been cured!” The other demons were shocked and demanded for an explanation. The demon, Belphegor, suggested a theory. “It's all thanks to that bottle of hand sanitizer, if the pandemic didn’t start, Jey would be dead by now!” The other demons thought that it was a very plausible theory. Beelzebub kept very quiet as he knew he was the culprit. “Wait, who caused the pandemic again?” said Sathanas whilst eyeing Beelzebub. The other demons seem to agree on one thing, Beelzebub is responsible for the failure. Beelzebub was then faced with immense backlash and was suspended from interfering with the demons' decisions.

1