CHAPTER 7 VERSE 2_’THE ALCHEMY REVOLUTION’
8 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 7

         VERSE 2

    

         THE ALCHEMY  

          REVOLUTION

     (USING  ALCHEMY   

             BOTTLES)

  How did the members of The Holy Infant Gabston use the alch bottles? Well, they used it for protecting themselves against hellish entities. One significant incident happened when Emmanuel and Jayden finished classes when they spotted a dead frog in the middle of a large grassy field. Jayden, who was specialised in animal entities, recognised the carcass to be the Frog Angel - Hael. Now for a backstory as to how Hael was defeated. In heaven, Hael was categorised as one of the lowest ranking angels in the hierarchy and had very little power. One day, Hael was instructed to descend to The Earth to complete a commission issued by Jesus Christ.The task involved Hael to convince the insect community on Earth to stop worshipping the already deceased cockroach Demon - Akyishigal. But things didn't turn out so well for Hael. As soon as he stepped foot on Earth, insects possessed by demons sprouted from the ground and pinned him down. Hael did not have the power to fight back and was instantly dismembered after 2 minutes. Now back to Jayden and Emmanuel. Jayden looked around the field and found a stick. He took the stick and inserted it into the abdominal cavity of Hael and lifted him up. Maggots and all sorts of insects were squirming inside the carcass. Jayden and Emmanuel felt bad for Hael and decided to incubate him just in case GABRIEL could revitilate him. However, the headquarters of The Holy Infant Gabston doesn't have an incubator. Emmanuel had no choice but to consult his local dealer for an incubator in exchange for cryptocurrency, Once Emmanuel acquired the incubator, Jayden carefully placed Hael gently into it. The incubator was then brought to The Holy Infant Gabston Headquarters for maintenance. However, there was no one to maintain as it was already very late. Emmanuel and Jayden decided to call it a day and left. The very next day, Emmanuel and Jayden arrived and the HQ and were horrified to find the room had a foul stench. They immediately informed the rest of the members to come and try to ventilate the room. While the ventilation process was at its best, a sudden blast occurred which produced a sound around 104 decibels. To Jayden’s surprise, Hael had turned into Bael, a demonic frog with 3 heads. The members of The Holy Infant Gabston were terrified at first but consoled themselves by thinking of GABRIEL. Each member took out one alch bottle from their inventory and threw them at Bael. Bael was instantly disintegrated to ashes because of GABRIEL’S holy alchemy bottles. The members of The Holy Infant Gabston were proud of their accomplishment and thanked GABRIEL for his guidance.

1