CHAPTER 8 ‘LUSTFUL TEMPTATIONS’
13 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER  8

      

              LUSTFUL

        TEMPTATIONS

  GABRIEL was in The Holy Infant Gabston headquarters when he spotted a rather attractive figure walking past the room. It was a girl, equipped with long black hair and a schoolgirl set. She also emitted a fragrant scent that GABRIEL instantly took notice of. This was the start of GABRIEL’S lustful desires. For 2 months, GABRIEL took every chance he had to get a quick glance at that girl. Ryan was with GABRIEL for most of the time and was still possessed by Mammon, the demon of greed. Mammon saw that GABRIEL was simping for this particular girl and informed the other demons of the Seven Deadly sins. As soon as they heard the news, Asmodeus, the demon of lust, decided to step in. Since Asmodeus was the demon of lust, he had the most experience out of all the other demons. The plan of attack was left for Asmodeus to settle. Firstly, Asmodeus visited his dungeon where he keeps his servants. He called out his most loyal Succubus and instructed it to go up to The Earth and find Mammon. Upon arrival, the Succubus met up with Mammon in a dark alleyway. Mammon described the girl to the Succubus and a bunch of instructions to follow. The very next morning, the Succubus was waiting at the front gate of the school. Not long after, it spotted the girl it was looking for. In an instant, the Succubus dived in and possessed the girl. GABRIEL and the members of The Holy Infant Gabston were at HQ when all of a sudden, the girl busted open the door and said, “I WANT TO SEE GABRIEL, WHERE IS HE?!” GABRIEL, who was on the other side of the room, turned around and said, “Me? Im here.” The girl lunged towards GABRIEL and hugged him. GABRIEL'S face turned red and asked the girl why she did this. The girl whispered something explicit into GABRIEL’S ear that caused GABRIEL to shove her off his lap. “Maybe today is not the right time. I’ll visit next time okay?” said the girl. GABRIEL had no idea what just happened and was confused. GABRIEL did not have any interactions with that girl but today she wanted him. GABRIEL decided to head home to ponder about the incident. The very next day, GABRIEL carefully entered The Holy Infant Gabston headquarters. Within a second, the girl sprang up from inside the room and latched onto GABRIEL’S leg. She said, “GABRIEL pleeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaase, give me some attention!” GABRIEL was flustered and tried to yank her off his leg but the girl tightened her grip. GABRIEL had no choice but to let her be. The Succubus, who was inside the girl’s soul, decided that it was the right time to attack and decided to lick GABRIEL’S foot. GABRIEL was absolutely embarrassed but there was a problem. This time, the lustful act did not faze GABRIEL and he was actually enjoying it. The reason for this is because GABRIEL had a lot of concentrated energy in his rear end and thighs. This concentrated energy was easy to take over by external powers, resulting in the power of lust to engulf his dignity. The girl continued on for 2 minutes when all of a sudden, Emmanuel entered the room. He saw the event unfolding before him and shouted, “GABRIEL what the fuck?!! This hoe is sucking on your feet and you are going to allow this?!” GABRIEL heard this and instantly woke up from being in a satisfied state. Using 0.00002% of his power, he stood up and kicked the girl off his foot. GABRIEL shouted, “I KNOW A SUCCUBUS IS WITHIN THIS POOR GIRL’S SOUL. GET OUT  HOE!” The Succubus tried to stay in the girl’s soul but was forced out due to GABRIEL’s overwhelming grace. With all his might, GABRIEL used his heavenly powers and slapped the Succubus out of the girl. The force was so intense that the shockwave circled around The Earth 2 times. The succubus was banished from The Earth and fell through the hellish sky like a flaming meteor. GABRIEL did not let the power of lust overwhelm him and had the help of his followers to snap him back to reality.

 

      END 

       OF 

  THE OLD TESTAMENT

2