New Dawn
339 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once I was upstairs, I went to the bathroom. A scent came to my nose, one I didn't smell before. 

Sir, that is a female scent. Please keep it together. | What do you think I am doing? This is the first time I actually smell it... weird.
As I was taking off my clothes, I notice it. My body has transformed into something other than Human.

The number of scars I had, not from the surgery. Just normal scars, even my back was covered with them. 
Ugh, I hope they heal in time. | Certainly, Sir, especially if you get enough sleep. | We'll see what I can do, speaking of... where is your Combat Unit? It is parked safely, please don't worry about it, Sir.

These hands, seem normal... but once you look closer, they are mechanical inside. 
> BLADES ACTIVATED
> CONSOLE: READY

What's that now? Blades? | That is correct Sir, you have two blades hidden inside the top side of your arms. | Damn! How do I... uh... let them out? | Think of it, that all there is.
Blades huh? Should be fun. 

Cling!

Holy Shit! Those are quite long! Ugh, it feels weird, my Body is... oh boy. | Sir! Remain calm, this is your body trying to understand what your Eyes see! | It feels like.. I am on the high Sea, oh no! 'think I'm gonna puke!
- Big bro! | Huh?! Oh no, I can't let her see me like this!
Think about it! Think about it! Pfu.. finally.
- Big brother, can I come in? 
- Sure! | Fuck that was tight...

- I brought you a to... 
Ah fuck, I forgot about the scars!
- Wh-Where did get these from? | Her look is giving me the chills.
- I was a... Frontline Soldier a few weeks ago. | Hope that satisfies her curiosity.
- But, you are alright now, right? | She doesn't know how calming her voice is.
- Of course, thanks for the Towel! |Huh? What's with the hug all of a sudden?!

That hug was... the tightest she ever gave me. Regardless, I need to take a shower.
You've kept your composure, Sir, well done. | Thanks, but it wasn't too stressful. 

Now, let's jump into the Shower. I reak of sweat and... uh.. sweat.

Minutes passed, this is the best shower I took ever since this War started. And I can't explain why... is it, because of her? 
Sir, while you took your Shower, I managed to get access to the House Terminal. Meaning you have full access to the Houses Camera Network and its motion sensors on the outside. | I will also keep a report for you. Thanks a lot, Raven.

As I was brushing my teeth, I decided to take a quick loop through the cameras and sensors.

The Outside Cameras look good, nothing to worry about. Backdoor looks good as well, the Sensors? Also good.
Oh? Camera in the Kitchen? Yes, please!
What is this Woman doing? Is she.. paying bills online?! Wait... Raven scan that address for me.
> MALICIOUS E-MAIL DETECTED
> PURPOSE: UNKNOWN

Damn it! That old hag! Fuck hygiene, time for Security!
Rushing downstairs without a shirt, but I brushed my teeth I walk towards that wanna-be Mother.
- What is it, Dan? | Not even caring about the authenticity of the E-mail she just blindly types away.
I push her Hands off her Laptop and yank it from her.
- What are you doing?! That's sensitive Info!
- Info that you're typing into a fake E-mail! | Her expression of shock and horror is priceless.
- It can't be! That's the Banks E-mail! | Yeah right, and I am Santa Claus.

Sir, plug me in quickly. Otherwise, her info will be sent off. | But how? | Open your left arm and grab the USB plug and jack me in. | Alright, done, get to work!
F12 on the browser thankfully her E-mail account seems to be sa... nevermind that's a worm right there.
> WORM DETECTED
> EXECUTING: CLEANUP
In a matter of seconds, the code from the Web Browser Admin Console is cleaned up. Amazing!

- Honey? What's the matter?! Why are you, Shirtless Dan?!
- Long story short, I saved your lives just now. Now be quiet and comfort your Wife will ya?
Damn Adult, needs a young adult telling him what to do.
> BREACH DETECTED
>  !!!WARNING!!!
Ugh, damn this guy... his actually trying to break through. Alright, let's play your game then!

Raven pull up your Console on the Laptop once you scanned it fully. | Right away, Sir.
CONSOLE
>....

Alright, let's see. How about I hijack that Data you stole from this Woman.
> Execute /Admin/Protocols/Protocol23->>Protocol26
That should fuck his data transfer, now come to Papa you little rat. | Sir, I've found the file he is operating from... it's the main directory of the Laptop, if you hurry you can lure him out and catch him. | Alright, let me try this.
> !Directory offset/Path?/Protocol57

Got'ya you little shit, thinking you can just barge in and win? One final step then I can Hijack his transfer.
- Dan... how a-a-and what are you? How do you know so much? How can you even pull a cable out of your arm?! 
- Chill out, want me to save your Bank Account, then shut it. 
Sir, he took the bait. | That was easy... too easy even.
<!> Directory>>> Force Takeover/CallForSpam/Block-Signal2
That should also block his entrance, for now at least until he goes through all those Firewalls and decodes all the writing, I can go make a Tea and come back and he still won't be done.

Sir, don't get Cocky. | Ah, yes I forgot!
One last thing Raven. | Sir? | Bombard his System with errors and plug it. | As you wish, Sir.
>> Protocol96->>Protocol100 !ForceBreakSignal2 +add+ @FryHisShit
Is that really the name... of a command? | Yes, Sir, it was my choice. | Good to know my AI knows about humour.

- Pfuu... that should do it. Everyone is safe. | I can finally relax~!
- Mama?! Was ist passiert? | Oh, my little Sis came down.
- Kate stay there! Dan! I want to know what you just did, right now! | Geez, she's still thinking she is boss around here.
- Listen, next time you do online Bill payment. Just call me first, you almost fucked your Entire Bank account. 
- But how did you know how to solve it?! | Sir, I suggest you explain your past to her. Ugh, fine.

- I was injured in past, my Tank got hit resulting in a cookoff. Then his ammo rack went off. When I was out yesterday, I got myself a new AI and a New Life.
Yup, that was the horror and confusion I was hoping for. Just gotta tell them the whole tale and hope I can go to bed then.

I've spent that entire evening, explaining to them how I ended up even knowing what she was doing. Of course, I lied to them. Not even my little sis must know that I can watch her activity inside and outside the house.

The next few days were the same, yelling and calling me dumb and all sorts of names. Even if I saved their asses that night, I don't blame them, they got no way of trusting me now that I can "See some of their Online activity" Ha, never thought I would feel like the Villain.

That Time came around, where I was required to make money. That was another challenge, at which I needed my "Mothers" and my little Sis's help.

14