Vengeance
286 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next Morning after... that happened. Was the first time that I ever had eaten breakfast made by someone else than Myself or my actual Mother, all in all. She's not a bad cook.

I've talked with Raven for most of the night, planning ahead of things, see how we can make a living together. Options are strict and not all countries accept Mercenaries. One pick would be to make a contract with the Russian, out of which I could spark a connection that could get me closer to contacting home. Another thing I need to take care of. As of right now, all I can do is hope she still loves me.

I must've fallen asleep sometime during the night, feeling a gentle tap on my face and a lovely and caring shake of my non-Human body is waking me.
- Big Bro~ wake up! You're going to miss breakfast! | I could listen to her voice the whole day, without ever getting bored.

Ugh?! What is this sensation, soft and firm... IS SHE SITTING ON ME?! Wow there Dan, you're siblings... not by blood... b-b-but still. 
I need to tame myself not to touch my little Sister.

Please, don't move so much~ You're Big Bro is trying not to get a boner~!
- Big Brother, come on~ I want you to bring me to school!
Those words strike a feeling into my heart, one that I can not shake off that easily. 

- Morning Kate, how do you feel? | Woah, she's so soft, I--have--to--resist!!!
- I've slept great! You don't seem too well, are you okay? | Huh?! Why is she so close to me?! Wo-wow, I can even smell her hair. Get your shit together Dan!
- I'm fine, just slept a little bad. Let's go eat and get you to school.
- Alright~! | This Girl really happy to have me here... a shame I have to leave here soon...

She's happily hopping down the hallway and walks down the stairs to be lured into her Mother's cooking.
- Morning Dan, hope you slept well. | She's...acting nice?
- Kind of, but don't worry about it. | Wrong thing to say!
- I do worry, as long as your under this Roof it's my responsibility that you slept and felt well. | Uh.. she's pouting... why?

Guess I'll just eat and take my sis to school.
- Ah! almost forgot! Big Bro will take me to school today. | Now she said it.
- That's good to hear! | That sack of shit better not pretend to care about her...
Why does Kate's Mother look at me with those eyes? As if.. she wants something from me.

- Dan, do you have a Girlfriend? | I fucking have what?!
I almost choke on my food!
- I don't... no. Why do you ask?
- Just curious... you look quite muscular and Girls nowadays love that. | Aha... basically she just said that I am one of those Muscle-for-brains type of guy that only has muscles to attract the opposite sex.
- This body isn't made for holding someone I love... it's made to keep them safe...

Kate puts her hand on my arm, it's comforting... this emptiness that hopefully will be filled with love in the next... years.
- I'll be taking Kate to school then.
- Okay! I'll brush my teeth then we can go! | That smile is wonderful to see in the morning.

While I don't have too many clothes to choose from.. my two favourite colours are black and gray.
Raven you there? | Always, Sir. How may I assist? | Put up a map to Kate's school on my Lens, please. | Right away.
- You ready Kate?
- We can go! | She's very cute.
- We'll be off! I'll be picking her up as well, see ya guys!
- Take care you two!

>MAP TO KATE'S SCHOOL: FOUND
> DISPLAYING PATH
> ZERO THREATS FOUND IN-ROUTE

On the way, she talks about her Classes. Nothing out of the Ordinary, except one thing. She has Physics today, something I am interested in.
Raven, you found the address of that guy? | Yes, Sir. | Good, does he have a wife and kids? | Sadly, yes Sir. | Alright, that settles it.
Set a Reminder after we leave the school to pay his Home a visit. | As you wish Sir.

The School isn't too far away, it's actually a Highschool. Wow... Oh right, I didn't even ask for her Age. Let's see... I went to Highschool when I was 16... so, she is 16?
No Sir, she is 17. | Damn it! Still close...

Just approaching the Highschool and I already feel the stares I get. Apparently, it's easy to look "weird" in today's society? | It does seem like it Sir must be by your intimidating Physique that you are rewarded with these stares of jealousy. | Yeah yeah, don't flatter me.

- No adults or parents allowed on the School Grounds, please stay out. | Who the fuck is she? | She's part of the School Student Security Team, Sir. I would suggest complying with her next suggestions.
- I just need a quick chat with one of your Teachers, then I am gone.
- If you have business with one of our Teachers, please address the Principal and then take your leave. | Damn, she's already ticking me off! | Calm yourself, Sir.

- Alright, fine. Will ya let me through already?
- You'll be given 30 minutes to get out of the School. | I am tempted to ask what happens if I'm not out by then, but that'll cause Kate trouble.
- Alright, now get out of my way. | Sir, please remain calm.

- I'll be off to my Class, see you later Big Brother!
- Have fun, Kate. | This is what it feels like to have a small Sis, ay? Feels good.

Enough fun, time to get dirty. | Where is he, Raven? | He is in the first classroom to your right, it should be empty. | I see, let us greet him.

As I approach the door I hear a muffled scream inside, I burst through the door.
- Morning! My name doesn't matter.. but what matters is you letting that Girl go.
- Good Morning Sir. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Raven, find the Girl. | Already did Sir, under the Desk.
- Hey Student Girl, get out.
Voila! She is obedient, nice. One bonus point on having good taste in a bad habit. I might beat the living shit out of him after all.
- Eh-Eh, you're not leaving this Classroom before you don't tell me what that scream was earlier.

I struck Gold! Oh? She begins to tremble must've been forced into here huh.
- Alright jackass, take a seat. 
- What are you doing to my Student? Let her go!
- Oh you care about your victim that much? Mister "Raping Student Girls"
- Those are all false accusations! | This Guy is naive to the very sense of the Word.

Pulling the Student to a seat after I've locked the Door feels like I am the villain now.
- Enough talk, speak up or I'll make you speak.
- You do not have the rights to threaten me. | Ha, a cheeky sack of shit this one is.

Bang! -  YOU THINK I AM JOKING YOU ROTTEN MEATBAG?!

- I'll cut you open and hang you from the school roof, so everyone can see the guts of the "Teacher" they have.
The Girl beside me is shaking like crazy, am I that terrible? | Sometimes, Sir, only sometimes. | Thanks, Raven...

No talking? Guess I'll cut it out of him!

Cling! 

- If you yell right now, you'll be next, is that clear? 
- Y-yes Sir, I promise I'll be silent!
- Good girl.

- How dare you treat a student like that?! 
Might not cut him open after all, I need a living Punching bag.

I lift him by his collar and throw him across the Classroom. The Student is shaking and crying.
Don't worry, I'll make this quick, not for him. But for your sake.

I am so eager to smash his Skull in, so nothing remains of his miserable existence. But if I want him to suffer more, then I need to keep him alive. | Raven, call the Cops, please. | Right away.

Time for a serving of ice-cold vengeance!

After I've given him the beating of his life, he was left with 4 fractured ribs a couple of internal bleeds, one broken leg and a fractured shoulder blade. Oh yeah! And his skull was hit pretty well.
The Police believed when I told them that I defended the victim, she actually agreed with everything I said and even spoke to her entire School about the incident and that the Victims of his failed attempts will all be spending a few days at home to rest and recover.

In the end, I checked once more on Kate, she had Math class. I quickly called her out of her class.
- Big Bro I heard what happened! Did you find the Molester? | Her words always bring a smile to my face, be it bad ones even.
- Yes I did. If you need anything call me, alright? Be it food or something else.
- Alright! Can you lower your head, please? |Alright.. what a weird-- Woah! She kissed my Head?!
- That's for saving the School and especially me! See you Big Brother! | Didn't actually save the School, more like... broke the chains that held it down.
- Have fun, Kate! 

Raven, delete that Reminder. His family should have enough problems. | Done it, Sir. | Now, replace that one with, "I need Food" and one for later "Upgrades", please. | On the way, Sir.

16