Personal Arsenal
264 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The same day, I bought a Samsung Laptop. That set me back by 768 Euros, nothing major, as I would make more in the near future. 

After having dinner, I took a bath. For the first time, I couldn't stand the stench of blood on me. Probably because of Kate and her Mother getting more afraid of me by that day. 
By the time I got out, Kate and her mother were waiting in my Room.
- This is a nice surprise! What can I do for you two? | Sounding like a shop keeper to your own Family isn't a good idea Dan.
- Dan, the two of us have talked... about your future path. | Fucking great, let me hear that "You shouldn't be doing this, you're too young" bullshit.
- Please be careful! | She just bursts into tears... but why? Kate isn't... she's trying her best to not do it.

Putting on a Shirt, I sit beside them. 
- I'll be safe, nothing is going to happen. | Even I know... that might be impossible.
I proceed to introduce them thoroughly to Raven, he seems to like them. Perhaps I just was in that "She's not my real Mom" mentality until now?
Soon after, they went to bed. I didn't, while they're sleeping I was there trying to understand how I was supposed to make money. 

Raven then talked to me about the "Merc Network", it is exactly what he says. All you need to do is have a valid ID to verify your Human and you're set!
Wow! There is quite a lot of people here. Oh? Does it display your nationality? | Not exactly, Sir, one can change his Nationality with another ID. | Oh, let's get to work then!

I spent that entire night, trying to find a contractor. Finally, I gave up and went to the section of the Network that hires Mercs for the War effort, even if it is basically a stalemate right now. One bomb, One Airstrike or one move can turn the tide.

Who's this? | That is the Russian Merc Department, Sir. They occupy themselves with hiring Mercs. If you want to establish contact with them, I would suggest that you read their "Requirements List" first. | Hm...
One Combat Suit - Check
Pistol, Assault Rifle, Sniper Rifle - that's an interesting one. But makes sense... They provide any type of ammunition at no extra cost?! | Sir, that is only when your Activity is over 50%. | Oh, so they monitor you, huh? | That is correct.
And then we have... Ah yes! You need a Tank. 

So... all we need is some Firearms? | Yes, Sir, there is a catch. Because of Germanys rather newly implemented Laws, young adults have to buy Firearms together with one Adult, be it, Parents or Sibling. | That sucks! But laws are laws... maybe Kate's Mother can help? Let's ask her tomorrow. | As you wish, Sir. 

Spending the night reading up on all of Raven's Protocols and their function and mastering Hijacking and "Spamfeeding" any Signal in one Night is a pain!

Ugh... ?! Ow Ow Ow... my back. 

Good Morning Sir. I've prepared an analysis of your spine.
> SLEEPING POSITION: VERY BAD
> RECOMMENDING: PILLOW
Yeah well, no shit there. I just fell asleep on the table again! | That is a bit of a problem, Sir, but I have hopes for today's final preparations.
Oh... almost forgot. By this Sunday I have to leave, for Russia none the less.

Don't worry Sir, Moscow is only 1,814KM away. If we maintain my maximum-allowed Road speed, we should arrive at our Destination in...
> 16.63 Hours
Including breaks to eat and sleep? | Certainly, Sir, I've been built and designed to maintain the health of my Operator. | Yeah Yeah, I heard the tale. Now let's get food and head out for some Guns!

Once I was downstairs, I couldn't help but notice the mood has changed a lot. 
- Morning Dan, I've made you some eggs and bacon. Please enjoy! | Her... attitude has changed, I wonder if it is because of my upcoming journey.
- Thanks, Mom. | I've said that?! | Yes, you did, Sir.
- Hey, Mom, I need your help with something today. Can you help me, please? | Feels weird to ask someone else except myself or my actual Mother for help...
- Of course! I'd be glad to! | Wonder if she keeps that smile when she hears what I need help with.

After breakfast, I await her in my Room. Just thinking like that makes me feel like she's about to do kinky stuff... Ugh, disgusting this Male imagination sometimes.
Then, the Door opens.
- I'm here and fully Ears. | She's still smiling? Good to see.
- I need your help at buying Firearms. | Oh Geez, that was tough to say.
- I'll help you, but you have to pay for them. | Huh?! Does she actually want to help?! | It does seem like it, Sir.

Explaining to her that she just needs to agree to some terms and conditions, she still keeps smiling. Is it a fake one? We'll find out.
I've told Raven to find the closest Gunshop there is. Luckily, it is just a few streets down.

Oh shit, should've expected that this would be a tricky section of the city. A lot of Gang Goons here. They're even Eyeing my Mother huh?
- Dan~! What are you doing~? | That erotic voice can turn me into a sexual monster any second, just gotta keep it steady.
- Pretend to be mine for a while got it?
- Alright... D-D-Dear. | Her voice is still shaking, no wonder really. When her Son is putting his right hand around his Mother's hips when she is wearing a decently long Summer Skirt is quite a... weird situation to be in. But for now, we both have to endure it.

This is it. Let's see what's inside.
- Greetings Mis-- Oh my, we got a sweet summer flower in here~ | Disgusting... dirtbag.
- She's mine, forget it, Geezer. | That should shut him up.
- Excuse my words, what can I do for ya? | Seems like he is American to me.

- You've got an HK416A5, by any chance?
- Fuck yeah I do! Here you go, freshly delivered as well.
- Price? -- I can do 450 for ya.
- Sold! -- That's what I like to hear! 

He even puts some 60-Rounders in there, nice touch. | That is standard, Sir. Every Gunshop Owner does that nowadays. | Oh really? Pretty nice.
- What you got for Snipers? Looking for something Semi-Auto.
- Music to my ears, this is everything I got. | I'll be slapped by my Katya and called fat, that is a lot of Sniper Rifles.

- Hey Sweetheart, which beauty would be the best from those Racks? | Hope I didn't fluster her.
- You compare me, to a Gun?! How rude!
- Hehe, Sorry love... still, please pick one.
- Let's go with that one, top rack on the left. | Damn, for a Wife with one Daughter she knows her Guns, gotta be careful.
- Hugh... This one's a beaut! | She actually picked another Rifle made by HK, an HK G28, old but gold.

- Price? -- If you buy any other Pistol made by HK, I'll give you 60% off your entire purchase.
- Alright, dear... you choose for me.

Oh wow, I feel her hand on my back. Soft and firm, it reminds me of something...Uh... can't really.. remember. But! She plays her role perfectly.
- That one! It looks like a nice fit for your big and strong hands~ | Damn that was right in my Ear... such... seduction... too much.
- Alright, that is a 60% discount! Let me just do the math.

- I'll just look around for some attachments mind you -- Suit yourself, Mister.
I grab her hand and put her in front of me as I look for a grip and a sight, preferably.
- Do you really have an interest in me~? Oh no... not again.
- You're strong, protective and... smart~
- Oi, stop till we get home! That should calm her.
- Love, your such a meanie~! Too... erotic!

- Mister, that would be 1036 Euros. -- Sent them already.
- Thank you for your Purchase Mister, here is your Case and a few extra mags just in case.
- Pleasure doing business with you. 
- One more thing! -- Yeah?
- Watch your back, Mister, you've seen the neighbours.
- Don't worry, I got enough steel to floor them. See ya later!

As expected, these thugs actually waited for me to leave the Store. I can feel my Moms grip on my hand.
Raven, Combat Unit - Now! | Already here, Sir.

One gaze around, I could already tell him apart from his surroundings thanks to him flashing my way.
- Nice Lady you got there Kiddo.
- Ugh... get your own. | Raven, MG's - Hot
- Why don't you hand her over, we'll take care of her better than you can, hehe.

- Tell ya what... if ya three Jackasses don't get the fuck out my Sight, I'll floor you together with your bones.
- Ohoho, big mouth for someone that is outnumbered.
- Outnumbered - yes. But you're Outgunned.

Raven!

Blocking the Sun, a Dreadnought appears in the middle of the silent street. Roaring its engine, its Turret fixes and ready to put on a show.
- Wow! Dear~ That's you'rs~? 
- You bet!
- That's why I love you so much~! | When we get home I better calm the fuck down, her pheromones are reaching my brain!

- He's a Merc?! With a Bitch that hot?!
> MG's - HOT, ROUNDS: 100,000
- You dare call my Girl a Bitch... you damn insect. Run for your lives!

As they run away, a nod is required and my Behemoth sends a blaze of bullets their way, just about missing them. 
- Enough, get us home Raven. | As you wish Sir.
- Woah, darling what beast is this~?
Didn't think she would be this light. | Alright, floor it!

With no space inside to fit both of us, I sit comfortably on the Engine Deck while my Ass is slowly being crisped to a nice and hot degree.
My mother is sitting on my Lap, she seems to have fallen asleep?! 
No wonder, the Engine sound is quite a good ambient noise-maker.

Once we're home, I have to make her turn back to normal.
Raven, do you know why females turn like this? | Sir, I believe that has to do with the Male they are with. Sometimes it makes them feel quite safe and like in this case, she dropped her Guard and her instincts took over, trying to seduce you. That would also explain the Pheromones, you've almost fallen victim to.

I see, well then. Lesson learned, don't go shopping with your Mom for Firearms. | Noted that one, Sir. | You didn't have to!

15