The First Step
208 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ugh~! That Cargo Plane was a mess! I can not share the same feelings as you, Sir. 

Finally, I'm back in Japan. I can... finally see my Mother and Katya again. Let's get going, Raven! | Sir, you don't know where they are. 
Oh yeah... getting nervous already. 

Thankfully, this Chip I have on my Brain has a built-in Calling function. Though, if I was to go to a normal school together with Katya, I'd have to get a normal phone... perhaps.
> DIALLING: LADY KREZNOZ
- Hey Dan! You arrive safely? | Sadly, no...
- Kind of... May I ask where I can find my Mother? 
- I'll send you a message soon with her Address. Also, I'll be coming over with Katya shortly, so don't worry. | Is she teasing me...?
- Thank you, Lady Kreznov. 
- Don't mention it!

Sir, I've officially set my Tracks onto Japanese Soil. Please wait. | Wait! You can drive on the Roads here as well?! | Of Course, Sir, Japan is thankfully one of the Major AI-using Nations in the World. Besides the UK, Russia, Germany and France. | Yeah, I forgot.
> MESSAGE RECEIVED: ADDRESS

Sir, it has been over 24 hours since your last Shower, I advise taking one before you meet your Mother. | You do realize that we just landed and I have still no idea what Airport this is! | Sir, there are Baths in the Airport Main Building, I suggest you use them. | Fine, I'll go.
- Greetings, Mister... Dan... Natsumi. How may I help you? | Eh, she looked at me ID, that fast? | You were part of a "Special" Aircraft, Sir.
- May I get a Shower Ticket, please? 
- Sure, that makes 1,053 Yen. | Nice price!
> TRANSFER: COMPLETE
- Alright, sent them.
- Payment Received, here's your ticket and Key to your Locker. Please Enjoy!
- Thanks a bunch!

Guess I'll start trying to find the Showers. Hmm, Bedrooms on the right and Showers... Ah! That way!
That was weird... Hey, Raven, check the ID of that Woman. 
> ERROR: NETWORK NOT FOUND
Raven, what is this? Network?! For what purpose? | Sir, that is your Chip having been declined access to a specific server, please be careful.
> ERROR LOG - FOUND

> CONNECTION: FAILED
> CONNECTION LOST
Why did it fail? | You've been declined from accessing a certain server, Sir. I can not make out which one your Chip tried to access.| That is fantastic... what else can you tell me? | Your Chip tried to connect via a Secured Connection Route, which makes it easier for Security Protocols and Firewalls to find it and deny its access. | Does that mean... I tried to access a National server?! | Sadly, that is the case, Sir.

At least, I found the Showers. Let me wash my worries away. | Sir, I've found the cause of the Error. | Let me undress first!

Water... medium warm? Is that actually a setting now? Oh well... let's see how it is.
Oh~ That is more like it... Ah~... Why didn't I take a bath...| Because there is none available, Sir. | Shame, I love this Water...
Sir, may I suggest reviewing the message Lady Kreznov sent you? | Just check the Address, and display the rest. 
> ADDRESS CONFIRMED: FINDING ROUTE
> ROUTE FOUND, ETA: 20 MINUTES

Oh boy, that is a small surprise. | Indeed, Sir. | Raven, please find me the nearest Clothes Store that has a rating over 4, thanks. | Right away, please enjoy your Shower until then. | Heck yeah I will!
> TIME LEFT: 2 MINUTES
Eh?! Oh, come on! Did half an hour already pass? | It did, Sir. | Alright, let me... find something fresh in my duffle bag. | Sir, I have found only one Store matching your requirements, it is only 10 minutes away. | Perfect! Display Route.

Cool, the Store is in-path towards my Mother's Place, let's go! | Sir, Lady Natsumi's Address is actually a Skyscraper. | Ouch! When did my Mom just decide to put her Company in one of those ugly fuckers? | Sir, she let it be built. | Eh...? 

So my mother taught me everything I know today from making a Sandwich to respecting others. Build a Skyscraper?! When? | It was finished 7 Months Ago | I'll be slapped... that is one heck of an achievement Mom!

Out of the Shower... now towards the Clothes store! | Sir, they have an Online Catalogue consisting of every ware they have at that specific Store, what shall I search? | That's convenient... search something... Elegant but easy to move in, something like a Suit. | Understood, Sir, please continue walking towards the Store.

Even though I grew up in this City... it still amazes me. | That is Tokyo, Sir, the city that never Sleeps. | It actually didn't sleep, it seems to have improved a lot. | It did indeed, Sir, reports show rapid growth in Residencies all around the Outside of the City, specifically for students and Foreigners. | Interesting find there, Raven.
Sir, you've arrived at the Store.

This is it? Looks fancy... from the outside at least.
- Good Day, Mister! What can I do for ya? | Oh? Americans, nice to see them.
- Hello, I'd like something for a... Reunion.
- I know the right Part of the Store for ya! Please follow me.

The Lady leads me past the Security Guards, they give me a weird look, straight into the Men's Section. This part of the Store is too much for my non-fashion self... But I will do my best to choose clothes suited for the event I've been waiting for. Let's get to work, Raven! | Right behind you, Sir.

9