Simultaneous Surprise
58 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Sunlight shines mighty into my Room, a powerful beam moves over my Face, waking me up.

 

Today is going to change my life, in the best way possible. 

 

Yesterday, I bought two Rings. Silver of the highest quality, shining like this Morning Sun. I can’t wait to see her face. 

 

But for now, it’s breakfast time. Off to the Kitchen.

 

- Morning, Dan~.
- Good Morning, Katya. Where’s our little Girl? | I take a seat, Katyta still work behind the Counter.
- Obviously still asleep. She really studied late yesterday.
- Is it that dire?
- Her learning? No. She just wanted to get the biggest part over with.
- Shouldn’t she repeat it a couple of times.
- She’s a clever Girl. Lena doesn’t repeat something over and over… She gets through everything once and exercises that until she’s confident. Where she’s lacking, she repeats it until confident in that.

 

- Quite the workload on her then.
- It is, but it only benefits her Future.
Finally, my beloved serves the Coffee. While she plays with her cup, a bright smile forms, brighter than any before.

 

- Dan, I thought it over.
- What exactly, Dear?
- The Festival, it’s tomorrow.
- And?
- The Main activities start past midnight.
- Are they for real?
- It seems like it.

- Some parts of the internet say it’s to satisfy the desire of Students.
- It’s before the Exams…
- Keep in mind that our Exams much differ from the rest.
- In what way, Katya?
- We couldn’t finish our Education because of the War, therefore we require much shorter Exams and Classes.
- And the Festival, they don’t take in account people in our situation?

- Thankfully they don’t. 

 

- Didn’t you two want to go?
- Nope. It’s past midnight, I won’t allow our sleeping schedule to be interrupted by such… Mindless partying.
- That’s my Katya. Always thinking of everyone. | There’s that smile from earlier. She’s really happy about something.

I’ll propose to her this afternoon, at home.

 

Lena walks into the Kitchen, her dark-brown hair sitting in the weirdest positions.
- Morning, sleepyhead.
- Aha...
- How long did you stay up, Lena?
- Just past… one… | She rests on to the Chair and Katya serves her the Coffee. Wiggling Lena’s cup in front of her nose, she immediately burst up.

- Did that wake you?

- A little bit,  thanks. | I can see her energy increasing on her face. She’s still young, something like this is expected. 

 

None of us are hungry, so we skip directly to dressing up and heading to the Office. Where hopefully, little work is present.

 

Waiting at the Door, I dressed in my Shorts and a white T-shirt, beginning to like this Outfit. 

 

The Sisters appear, with their Black skirts and White T-shirts. Matching perfectly as expected.
- How do we look?
- As expected from your two, absolutely flawless. | Both form a smile and check their Purses.

- I got everything, Lena?
- Same. Let’s go, Nii-san~! 

 

Outside the Building, the streets start to fill as per usual.
- Let’s walk it. | The Woman of the home spoke.
- ‘Kay. | The Young Lady of the home agreed.
It’s… not what I expected to be part of a family. To have your own, I thought it’s gonna be hard and… rough… Maybe, it has to do with certain events in the past…

 

Nothing beats a morning walk to the Office, knowing I have three Maids waiting for us. Two Sisters that I love and they love me. Something most dream off having, but don’t deserve.

 

,,,

 

Here we are, just a short elevator ride to go.

 

The Doors open and we are greeted by them.
- Good morning, Master, Mistresses. 

- We have prepared for your arrival.
- All of us hope you had a pleasant morning.

 

Katya steps into the Office.
- We’re very impressed by you welcomings, well done all of you.
- Thank you, Mistress.

The Maids move to the Kitchen and return with Dusting Tools. Might become a small problem since I’m not sure if my lungs are okay with this. We’ll see and hope for the best.
- Maids, please open the Windows.
- Of course, Mistress. | They open most of them and begin their work.

 

Katya has that, unique smile again. With each time I see her smile like this, I get more curious to what its meaning is. 

 

Greetings, Sir. May I come up stairs? | Sure thing.

 

As if he was waiting in the elevator, Raven arrives swiftly.
- Young Misses, Mister Dan… We have officially constructed 100 Panzermenschen. | Katya grabs my hand, her face screams “Really?!”while... Lena is left in the mist.

 

The Maids come to the Desks.
- Congratulations, Mistresses, Master.

- Great job, Raven. Lena, something the matter?
- How do… we store them? They’re massive machines…
- Raven, walk her through it.
- As you wish, Sir.

 

- Young Miss Lena, Mister Dan has dedicated some of the Floors to house Panzermenschen. This is only temporary. 

 

Speaking of it…
- Kanako, next time you see your Husband, please tell him that his work can be done from home. But… From September on, his attendance to Office is periodically required.
- Yes! Of course, Master! Thank you very much! | Hope their wish for a baby comes true. They deserve it.

 

Speaking of September… Time to say it.
- Ladies, may I have your attention?
- Master, you always have our attention.
- I’ll still ask for it. So… I will take a while out of the Office, to dedicate my fullest to my Family. Hence, I ask of you to periodically tend to the Office during that time. Of course, I’ll pay extra.

- Yes, Master. We understand. 

This was the first part of Today, time to casually go into the second one.

 

Out of curiosity, I visit the Assembly and Production lines.

A heat wave slaps me in the face as the doors open, the Production Machines dismiss way too much heat.
I rush to open the Windows and let the heat out. The room fills with cold air, but its quickly defeated by the sheer volume of Machines.

Raven open the windows on the other floor! | Why, Sir? The AC is going. | Just do it! We’re breaking our Machines!

 

I rush to the window and watch as a burst of heat gushes out a window below me.

Sir, the ACs are running on both floors. Why did we open the windows? | We’re cooking them, Raven… We’re cooking our Machines. The ACs aren’t enough, there’s no escape route for the hot air. Just keep them open for a while. Close them later. | Understood.

 

Crisis avoided… Time to head back up.

 

- Master, what happened?! There was a immense wave of heat from below us?!
- Our Production and Assembly lines overheated. I forgot to check on them regularly, I apologise. | Sir, I should be the one saying it. | We’re both responsible for that, no denying it.

The Sisters don’t seem to be to worried about the Maid’s words, do they trust me that much?

 

I sit down and lower my chairs backrest.
- Mistresses, Master, may we serve Lunch?
- Please do.
- Right away, Mistress Katya. | She used her first name. Very glad to hear it.

 

 

The Kitchen door opens and the Maids deliver our Meals.
- Miso Soup for the first serving.
- Spinach Dumplings for the second serving.
- For desert, we have a Cherry Cake in the Fridge. Ready to be sliced.
The Sisters are eager to dig in.

 

- Thanks you three. Go it yourselves.
- We will, Master. Please rest assured.

 

 

That was… Ahh~... fantastic.
- Our Maids are the greatest Chefs!
- They are indeed.
Katya leans back in her chair, with that smile again…

 

- I’ll grab the Cake. Be right back. | I walk into the Kitchen, the Maids stare at me as they eat.

Kanako covers her mouth and stares in horror.
- Master, let us help!

- No need, you three just eat. Eh… This is the Cake, right? | Aiko nods.

 

Taking it out, I place it on the Counter and take out six plates.
- Are we expecting Guests, Master?
- Nope, these are for you three.
- Eh…
- Don’t be surprised, you are MY Maids. Meaning you’ll get what I get.

 

- Master, we recommend against sharing your desert with us. We made it specially for you three.
- That’s sweet of you three. But my Katya doesn’t agree to it, probably, neither do I.

They sit in silence as I cut the cake, carefully placing it on the plates. I take three and leave three here.
- Grab them please and come join us. | Not knowing what to expect they follow me.

Lena’s eyes fill with joy, sparkling even.
- Here you go. | I serve both Sisters at the same time and serve me last.
Carefully, I look where the Maids rest. The Couch beside the Main Elevator of all things…

Standing, I point at the Chair in front of our Desks.
- Maids, please rest here. | Worried, they obey my words.

 

Thankfully the Monitors have increased width, rather than height so we can see over them comfortably.

- The Cake is super good! Thank you! | The Maids form a relieved smile, reacting to Lena’s words of praise.
- Indeed, it’s delicious. Excellently done, you three. | Even more relieved the Maids bow their heads slightly.
- Exactly what they said. | Everyone sparks a laugh, the mood is loosened considerably.

 

We all finish the Cake and now, we truly need a rest. Katya and Lena anyway.
- Maids, can I speak to you for a second?

- Certainly, Master. | I point at the Kitchen, my heart… beating briefly.

 

I close the door quietly, not to wake the Sisters.
- Master, you seem troubled.
- How many we assist?
- We can aid in most matters.

 

They’re too nice!
- I want to propose to Katya. | Their eyes open wide, shocked and surprised.
- We are truly happy, Master.
- These are fabolous news.
- Shall we prepare for the wedding?

 

- No, no. Not yet anyways. I just wanted to let you three know. | This probably sounds weird to them…
- Your Mother will be proud to hear these words, Master Dan.
- How come, Kanako?
- Over the years we served your Mother, we always wanted to serve you as well. That’s our Duty as Maids. But, the greatest fear a loyal Maid has… Is being left behind by her Master.

 

I can’t stand it! Rushing to hug them all three, my panic vanished.
- Please don’t say that… You’ll always serve me…
- Master, but you’re family takes priority. 

- They do… But I don’t want to see you three sad… either of you. | They rest their hands on my back, Kanako slowly rubs it.

- Now, now… No need to cry or be anxious. You’re words were enough to destroy our fears. | Thank goodness…!

 

- Once… We get a house… Will you serve us there, as well? | They let go of me and form a line.
- We’d be honoured to serve you to the end, Master Natsumi. | Deep bows they have… I realy made their dream come true.

- Now, I will let you know when and where we move. Please let me know if you need more information.
- Not at all, Master. For us it’s enough to know that you’ll use our services to the end.
- That was… a weird way to say it, Aiko.
- Pardon me, Master~... That just slipped out… hehehe.

 

- Master, even if we already know that you’ll find residence in a peaceful place, we still wish you the best.
- Thank you, Aiko, Kanako, Yua. | They all had problems, now they’re all solved.

 

I smile at them while being reassured that they’ll stay with me until the end.

 

We had outside and see the Sisters in a deep sleep, on their comfy chairs. 

 

Deciding that it’ll be best to let them sleep a few hours. I browse online ,on my HUD, for a new Coffee Machine. Hopefully it arriv… Saturday? Really? | Sir, please select the Correct City. | Oh… That’s better, a couple hours, perfect. Right to my doorstep.

 

 

Time… Little over two in the afternoon. I head into the Kitchen.

- Master, may we help?
- No need. Do you still have work around here?
- We don’t, Master. We finished it a long time ago. | Damn… Hardworking Maids I got here.

- In that case, you are free to go Home.

- Thank you kindly, Master. We will take our leave then. | Yua quickly, but carefully, washes the Cups they drank out of and joins her Friends to leave via the Bridge.

 

- Please let us know immediately when you find a new residence, Master. We eagerly await that day.
- I will, promised. Take care you three.

 

I watch them arrive in my Mother’s Tower safely. Now, we can all head home. The heat outside is terrible…

 

Carefully entering the Office, I gradually shake the Sisters out of their sleep.
- Hey, Dan~...
- Slept well, Katya?
- Yep. | Now she smiles normally… perhaps…

 

- Hey, Nii-san…!

- How was your Nap, Lena?
- Great. I slept like a bear. | Just like every day, you cute little Angel.

- Shall we go home?

- Yep! | Both at the same time, they really wanna go home.

 

They check their purses and head for the elevator. I shut down the PCs and join them.

Down stairs, we head out the Tower and Raven locks it. 

- Nee-san, what’s for Dinner?
- Eh, Lena, you ate not too long ago. | Katya laughs at my slight worry.

 

- You two have one thing in common, you’re always hungry.
- Oh yeah! Nii-san, you hungry as well?
- Eh… Yeah… | Each let out brief laughs.

Lena walks slightly a head of us and Katya holds my hand. Soon, she’ll be mine.

 

On the last couple metres to the door of our Building, the heat becomes suffocating. The Sisters rush the elevator. It’s even hotter in here…!

 

When the Doors open, they race for the Penthouse Entrance and dash inside after unlocking it. I lag behind and make sure the door is locked.

Lena comes out the Bathroom and Katya relaxes on the Couch leaning on her hands, having her legs crossed. Let’s tease her a bit…

 

I walk up to her and lift her by the chin carefully.
- Dan…? | These Eyes that stare at me confused and Hair thats worth more than Diamon … soon their officially mine.
My thumb traces over her left cheek, I can actually feel her skin…How soft… tender…

- Just admiring my Girlfriend… Nothing more. | A smirk forms on my face. Katya smiles mildly.

She stands up, hugs me briefly and heads to her Room. I’ll do the same. 

 

Changing into my House clothing, I lay on my bed and relax a little. Before I take the step.

 

I know! I’ll put the rings in my left arm! But… it will disgust her… | Hardly believe so, Sir. If she would find your augmentations disgusting, she wouldn’t look at you. | Not that… I meant if I put the rings in there, that’ll be disgusting for her. | Same case, Sir. Not possible.

 

Agh! I’m hesitating, not with making her mine but… How to propose to her. I’ll go with this.

 

From behind my Desk, I grab the the small box with the rings and place them carefully in my left arm. I really hope it doesn’t wiggle.

 

My heartbeating, my hands are shaking… Time to do what somehow… Scares me.

 

Opening my Door, I head to her Room and Knock.
- Katya, can I come in?
- Gimme a second! | Is she moving stuff around? 

 

The Door opens and I feel like collapsing… My heartbeat jumps in beats and my voice begins to tremble.

- C-Can… Can I come in?

- Sure. | She holds the right hand on her Chest.

 

She closes the door behind me and we stand in the middle of her Room.

 

Carefully I hold the left arm behind my back and take out one ring. Thankfully the mechanical parts in my arms are almost silent.

 

- Katya… I have something to tell you.
- What is it…?

 

Thunk

Will you marry me?

Katya collapses onto her knees, covering her face, tears start running.
- Dan… Dan!
She stares at me, her eyes spill tears of pure joy and the honey-sweet voice struggles to speak.

- Yes! I will! I will marry you! | With both hands she reaches for the ring, I grab her left hand and slide it on softly.

 

Taking her hand, admiring it from different angles. She closes her eyes, pressing her left hand against her Chest.

 

Sobbing a few times, she wipes her tears but more come.
- I… W-Where’s… the other sob Ring…?
- H-Here… | Please… don’t be…

Gasping, she trembles to take it from my arm and waits…

 

I reach my, trembling, left hand out. She gracefully slides it on. 

 

Katya forces a smile to appear but loses against her tears of joy, she panics a hug… letting out all the tears.
- Thank you! Thank you, Dan~~!!!
- I thank you… Katya~...

 

Feels like seconds… but she lets go of her tight embrace. 

- I-I… sob… A-Also have something to tell you…
- Calm down first, okay~? | She nods at me, I hold her hand between mine. My right hand is on the top.

 

Katya takes few deeps breathes and slowly pushes my hands away.
- Dan… | She sneaks her hand into her right sleeve.

Her hands cover a syringe-like object, I can see her smile again. She fully calmed down. With every second, she moves her hands away from it.

 

No way… she is… she… 

I’m Pregnant, Dan. 

Yes… Oh yes… Lord! Yes!!!

 

My eyes get blurry, my hands shake uncontrollably… What else can I want today… It’s perfect… Perfect!!!!

 

Katya wipes my tears with her hand. My head falls forwards and hangs… She pulls me into her, holding the Pregnancy Test for to see.
- You’ll take responsibility for this, right~?
- D-Don’t… Don’t even ask… We’re gonna… be...b-be… Parents…
- That’s right, you’ll be a Papa soon.
- And y-you… you’ll be a Mother…
I don’t want anything else from Life… Nothing! This is… Oh God… I might faint from this…

 

 

- Shall we go tell Lena about this, Dan?
- Quite sure she heard it, already. | I stand up with my recovering strength and open the door.

 

Lena collapsed on her knees, tears still running from her eyes. I lift her mildly and lay her on Katya’s bed.
My beloved holds her Hand, humming an Angelic-muse.

- You… are Pregnant… I’m gonna be…
- A Big sister and an Aunt. That’s right, Sis. | I put my hands around Katya’s shoulder and kiss her head.

 

After some Time, Lena fell asleep. The Panic and hearing me propose and that Katya’s Pregnant drained her energy.
- We’ll let her sleep for a bit, Dan.
- She deserves it. | I dig my nose into my Wife’s hair.

 

> Package - Arrived
> Pick-up - Required

 

- Katya, my Package arrived, can you watch over her?
- Sure~. Go grab it. | I swiftly make my way to the entrance and see the courier outside. It’s a Robot.

 

- Thank you for ordering… Have a nice day.
Not on my watch, Clanker...

I grab his head and break open the control port, jacking in. Raven, delete this location from his memory.
> Deletion - Complete
Silent, the Robot heads for the elevator, staring at the backside of it as it goes down.

 

The Package by my feet looks… undamaged. Nice.

As I take out the machine, Katya approaches me.
- New Coffee Machine?! Yay~! | She happily jumps around.
- Leave the Cardboard box there.
- What about that bubble wrap? | She peeks over my shoulder.
- Can you set it up?
- Yup, where do you go, Dan?
- I don’t know where this Box was and I don’t care, I’m taking it to the Dumpster.
- Okay~!

 

Katya closes the Door as I head for the elevator.

Congratulations on your Marriage and Miss Katya’s Pregnancy, Sir. | Thanks… I really don’t want anything else from Life. 

 

As the Lift opens, I rush to the right side of the Building and drop the box in.

 

Back in front of my Home, I look outside and see the Sun shine brighter than earlier today.

 

Entering my Home, I was my hands carefully and disinfect the handle of the front door even more carefully. Finally, I can join my Wife.

- How is it?
- It’s a perfect replica of our old one. Look! | She’s right. Damn, I’m good at picking Coffee Machines.

 

I sit down at the Counter, opposite of my Wife.
- How’s our Princess?
- Sleeping tightly, as before. I’ll wake her for a short study session soon.
- Don’t be to hard on her, she might still process what happened.

- We didn’t traumatize her, you know?
- Of course not, but it was a lot at once. 

 

- If the Exams weren’t a week away, I’d leave her play games all day. But sadly reality is disappointing. 

- Yep, it sure is. That’s why I’m here though… 

 

- It’s on! Yay~! Dan, Dan!  Want one?
- Really excited for this new Machine, ay?
- I missed pressing a button, that’s all.
- Sure thing, hit me.

 

Katya stares at me briefly before getting close.

 

Bonk

 

- Ouch… You know you hit me with your left hand?
- Sorry ‘bout that. Need to get used to being married.
- It’s not gonna take long.

 

The Machine works faster than the last one, could be a slightly newer model, maybe?
- Here. | My Wife sets my cup in front of me before going around the Counter and sitting on my Lap.
- Where’s yours?
- Right~.... Here! | She just pulled it from the Counter!

- When did you make…
- Wife Magic~! Hehe…  | Very Glad I got to make her mine.

 

Katya marks herself comfortable in my Lap and leans against me, her head rests on my right shoulder.
- I love you so much, Dan~...

- I do even more… Katya…

 

The Sunset graces her silver hair, as if the World is burning outside and we are happy and safe inside our Home. We enjoy the Presence, Love and Care of the other to the fullest.

What's going to happen Next?
  • They buy a Home, settle down and enjoy their Lives. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They make a big Family with many Children. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Still a lot to do for Dan, Yukio, the Rival Syndicates... Oh! The North of Japan! Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Happy Ending! Votes: 1 33.3%
Total voters: 3
0