Katya’s Dedication
48 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Another Sunny Morning… Didn’t see a lot of these in the past… But that’s over now, nothing can harm me.

 

The Opens, my happily humming Wife dances in. She pulls me blanket clean off.
- Wake up, Dan~! It’s morning!

- I know that… Five more Minutes, please?
- Nope! We got work to do!

 

Knowing she speaks truth, I stand up and stretch greatly.
- Good Morning, Dan~ | She kisses me swiftly and hugs me.
- How did my Wife sleep?
- Knowing I can command you around? Fantastic! | Oh… Yeah, I remember what Lina told me when I was younger.

 

“The Wife commands the Husband. If you want to marry my Daughter, be prepared for it.” 

 

I don’t mind doing that, it’s similar to the Natsumi House. But we can mix and match different house rules from both families.

 

- Breakfast, Katya?
- Yep. Let’s go~! | I can’t even put my pants on, she already pulls me.
- Wait, my Pants…
- Go grab them. | Thankfully they’re a easy grab from the Chair. It’s a different feeling with Pants on.

 

I can now join my Wife in the Kitchen.

- So what do you want to it? | She stands behind the counter, I can hear her nails tapping against a cutting board.
- Ask Lena first.
- She’s still asleep. Plus she doesn’t know what she wants when she wakes up. | I see…

- Toast, please?
- On the way. | Katya gets immediately to work.

 

- Dan, you know we’ll tell our Parents about yesterday?
- Of course, I know. I’m excited to see how they’ll react.

 

Minutes later, Katya presents me the Toast and Butter.
- I’ll go wake my Sis, you eat.
- Yeah. | Not like I’ll eat without them hear.

Hearing lazy, sleepy and grumpy footsteps approach, I turn my head.
- She’s awake, but needs a pick-me-up.
- Coffee’s the way.
- Sure is. | Katya rushes behind the counter and hands her Sis a mug of Coffee.

Seconds after her nose picks up the smell, Lena slowly wakes up.
- Morning, Nee-chan…
- How did you sleep, Lena?

- Like a rock, can’t I sleep longer~?
- Nope, we have work to do.
- Fine… Can I have some toast, please…?

- You can have mine. It’s fresh.
- Really?!
- Sit down and eat.
- Thanks, Nii-san!

 

Hungry like a beast after a hunting large prey… My little Sister isn’t holding back.
- Lena~... Eat normally, you’ll get stomach ache~...
- Must’ve been hungry, ay… Katya, can I get some more for myself?
- Yep~! 

 

The Toaster yeets out the Toast and Katya serves it to me. Slightly burnt… meh… It adds some crunchiness to it.

Finally, Katya sits down with her Coffee in hand.
- Want one?
- Toast? No, thanks, you two just eat. | I make a annoyed face and put one closer to her mouth.
- Dan~... I said, I’m fine.
- No, Katya. Eat it. | She shares looks between me and the Toast. In the end, she yanks it from my hand. Enjoy, Katya…

 

Proceeding breakfast, we get dressed and leave to the Office.

 

 

- Good Morning, Master, Mistresses.
- Morning, you three. How are my Maids?
- Splendid, Master.
- We’re feeling great, Master.
- All of us are happy Maids, Master. | That’s the response I expected from Yua.

 

They form a line in front of us and bow.
- Congratulations on the Marriage, Master, Mistress. | Katya smiles humbly.

- Thank you, I hope we can count on you further.
- Of course, Mistress!

 

- Maids, I have other excellent news.
- Mistress?
- I’m Pregnant.

Shocked, amazed and surprised. The Maids stare at Katya.
- That’s fantastic, Mistress Katya~~! | Aiko and Yua rush to hug my Wife, Kanako angerely taps her foot on the floor.

 

- Aiko, Yua, is that how we are supposed to treat the Mistress after we hear the news?  | The other two Maids slowly let get of Katya and turn to face Kanako.
- We’re sorry…
- It’s fine, as long as you don’t overdo it!

Kanako pulls both their ears briefly and proceeds to take Katya’s hand.

- Congratulations, Mistress. We’ll give you our best, please don’t hesitate to speak your needs.

- Oh, no… It’s fine. I hope we can count on you much further.

 

The Maids lift their skirts slightly and bow.
- These Maids will serve their Mistresses and Master to the absolute end.

- Dan, we should be proud to have them here.
- Indeed we should.
From my left, beside Katya, I hear a growl.
- Mistress Lena, are you hungry?
- J-Just a little… | Silly Girl, couldn’t you ask for more if you’re still hungry.

- What is your wish, Mistress Lena?
- C-Can you make me something easy, please?

The Maids didn’t expect that from Lena.
- Of course, we shall make a nice Sandwich for you.

 

They immediately dash for the Kitchen, getting to work on Lena’s sandwich. Me and the Sisters sit down and wait.

- Here you go, Mistress Lena. A Sandwich made with Lettuce, Tomatoes and Two Slice of the finest Salami.
- Thank you~! | Lena bites a chunk out of the Sandwich, savouring the taste experience.
- Is… it to your liking?
- Yep. Thanks a bunch, Aiko!
- You’re welcome, Mistress Lena. May I bring something to the Master and Misstress Katya?

I’m fine… Had food and Cofffee. I look over to Katya.
- Thank you, Aiko. We’re let you know if we need anything else.
- I’ll join my Co-Maids then.

 

Katya checks her Phone and turns to me with slight anger on her face.
- I still want to visit your Grandma, Dan.
- Uh… That’s sudden.
- Dan, you know why. So you better get us there.
- Will do.

 

We’ll ask my Mom to call Oma, I don’t have her number… 

Lena finishes her Sandwich and looks at us, waiting for something to happen.
- What’s up, Sis?
- Where do we go next? | Katya turns to me, her eyes push me to speak.

- To your Mother, Lena. | A smile forms on her face.

 

My Wife let’s the Maids know of our absence from the Office for a while and returns.

- Come on, let’s go. 

We take the Staff elevator to the floor under us and walk across the Bridge to the Kreznov Tower.

 

I knock on the Door, Mikhail opens it. 

- Papa! | Lena almost knocks her Father on the Ground.

- Hahaha, what’s up with you~? | Seeing Lena be overjoyed, is a great feeling of… Completion?

 

- Dan, Daughters, what is it? | Ah, Lina’s actually here as well.

Katya and Lena lose their happy side and form a straight face. Mine is always emotionless and cold, so I don’t have to change it.

 

Mikhail steps to his Wife’s side of the Desk and puts his hand on the Backrest of Lina’s chair. A slight show of supremacy, but that isn’t enough to make a Ghost bow.

- Mama, Papa, I have something to share with you.
- Is it serious? | Can’t tell if Lina is being worried or just doesn’t want to see her Daughters.
- It is very important, Mama.

 

Lina sets her Pen down and walks to Katya’s side.
- Katya, what happened? | Now she’s worried.
Katya takes Lina’s hands of her Shoulders, take a few steps back and grabs my hand.

Lena follows her.
- Mama, Papa… I’m Pregnant.


Her Mother is devastated…
- Really… Really... ? Are you sure?
- I’m very sure. | Mikhail smiles proudly in silence.
- Katya!! Are you really Pregnant?!?!
- Yes, Mama. I’m Pregnant with Dan’s Child. | Hearing those words… a feeling of something… tries to break the barrier of Steel, I have around my emotions.

 

- My Daughter is Pregnant! | Woh there, Lina. You almost hit my face with that hug.
I’m glad to see Lina be happy about Katya’s Pregnancy, kissing and hugging her seems to me that Katya is getting overwhelmed there.

- Oh~! Katya~~! My sweet Daughter! Congratulations! | Lina calmed down, Katya reciprocates the Hug.


Minutes passed, Lina couldn’t believe she’ll be a Grandmother until now. 

 

Mikhail walks to me.
- Congratulations on becoming a Father, Dan. | Yeah…
- Thanks.
- May I have a moment, I want to talk about a threat that awaits us. | Threat? Sign me up.
- Yeah. | We leave Lina’s office and stand outside the door to it.

 

- So, Mikhail, what is it?
- It’s about my Sister. I told you about her, right?
- Yeah, this mentally sick Woman.
- Correct, I got no problem admitting it because it’s reality. Those who deny the existence of it, are cowards.
- Agreed. What about their Aunt?

 

- You might not remember, when you three were young… Lena was… just born. My Sister came to visit, everything was normal until we left the room to prepare dinner… | Never leave your Kids with anyone else dumbass… Biggest mistake of your Life…

 

- And?
- My Wife returned with the Food and… I saw my Sister… Carefully take Lena together with her Craddle  and fool Katya into following her… This image is burnt into my Head. That day, I thought I’d kill her…
- I see. So she’s that crazy… | Puts me to think a little…

- Did you two grow up apart?
- No, we played together, always shared toys… like any normal siblings would do. | Means something happened before the Sisters were born… Or…

 

- Does she have Kids?
- Not that I know of, she married some rich guy in the recent past.
- Don’t think they want to have any… | So it is as I thought.

- Your Sister was and maybe still is, jealous of you and your Wife.
- Don’t be ridiculous… She wouldn’t go that…
- Go in the mirror and tell that to yourself, Mikhail. You’re talking to a Natsumi, you can’t fool me. You just said it, those who deny reality are cowards.
- I know, Dan… I know…

 

- Promise me you’ll keep them safe, Dan.
- Don’t worry, if it comes down to it… I won’t even let you or Lina get close to them.
- That’s… Extreme… 

 

- No defense is a good one until you eliminate every single flaw, be it minor or major, from it.
- I understand, let’s get back in.
- After you, Mikhail.

 

Entering the Office, Lena is carefully listening to Katya and Lina talking. About the baby’s needs.
- Did Dan buy what you and the baby need?
- No, I just told him yesterday.
- And you also got married, by the looks of it.

- We did, Lina. | She stands up and straightens her dress.

- You two deserve it, Lena keep an eye on them and tell me if they are about to do something stupid. | Not that I’d allow it, but having Lena help as well, isn’t too bad.
- ‘Kay! 

 

Katya raises from her Seat and tells her Parents that we’re off.
- Take care you three.
- We will, Papa.
- Dan! Don’t you dare let evil get to them! | What am I? A Witcher?
- I will, see ya.
We’re out of the Office, quite the bit for my brain to process today.

 

- Let’s go to your Mother’s Tower, Dan.
- Sis, what about Lunch~?
- Aww~, is Lena hungry? | She nods.
- After we visit, Akari, ‘kay?
- Okay. | That’s Lena happy.

 

Through the Kreznov Tower, on to the Bride that connect the Natsumi one with this, we walk over.

Panzermenschen are posted outside the Door.
- Dan, why the stares?
- Nothing in particular… Just… Those Metal Machines that are cloaked. | Katya isn’t surprised, nor Lena, they probably expected this.

 

Katya knock on the Door, from inside a voice let’s us enter.

- Welcome you three.
- Lady Natsumi, thank you for having us.
- Oh~, Girls~... Please, don’t bow. You’re family to me.
- Mother.
- Say, Katya… Has my Son been causing trouble?
- Not at all, why do you ask?

 

- Just curious. Very nice Rings you two have. Congratulations on it.

- Thank you kindly, Lady Natsumi. | Akari stands up from her Desk and walks to us, sharing hugs equally.

 

- Lady Natsumi, I have very Important News to share.
- Please go on.
- I’m Pregnant with your Son’s Child.

Compared to Lina’s overjoyed actions, Mom is very proud of us.

 

- Congratulations on it. I suppose you already told, Lina?
- Yes, Lady Natsumi.

 

Again approaching us, she hugs Katya kissing her on the head, same for Lena. Finally… here are my hugs.

- Well done, Dan. I’m very proud of you. | She let’s go of me.
- Lina and I are very proud of you three. Now, shall we celebrate?

 

- Lady Natsumi, if you would hear my words first, please.
- Oh Katya, drop the formality, it’s unnecessary.
- As you say. I want to visit Dan’s Grandmother. | That caught Mom off-guard, clearly.

 

- I wish to learn from her.
- Katya, what do you want to learn from her? | Akari’s voice is lost, not knowing what to speak.
- How to be the perfect Wife for my Husband and Mother for our Children. | Akari looks at me and Katya, smiling brightly.

 

- Did my Son tell you about it?

- No...he did not…
- Mother?

- In our Family, the Husband dedicates his time to the Children and Wife. We think of the Wife as the Pillar of the home. If it starts to break down, the house does as well.

 

Katya promptly forward.
- I want to dedicate myself to the our Family!

- So shall it be, Katya. But be warned… There’s a Mountain to climb to achieve it. 

 

- As his Wife and Mother of our Children, I shall conquer it.
- Good answer. That’s a few steps up the Mountain already~. | Should I be worried? I’ll… be on high alert.

 

- Dan, bring the Sisters to your Grandmother. I shall let her know of your arrivall.
- Understood, Mother.
She turns to her Phone and we turn to the Elevator.

 

- Katya, one more thing!

- Yes, Lady Natsumi?

- My Son relies on you, now and in the future. Now… of you go.

Katya’s unsure what to think of Akari’s Words… She just asked for a whole new World in a utterly short time.

 

We wait for the Elevator to shut. Then, take a long breather.
- Katya… do you know what you just asked for?
- Yes. I’m very certain I want it that way. | I trust her, with my Life if it comes down to it.

 

Raven? | Yes, Sir? | Bring the Car to us. | It’s on its way.

 

The Elevator opens and we head out--Holy moly, this heat is lethal. We just approached the entrance and it’s radiating with intense heat.

 

Our Car casually parks itself in front of us. Lena points it out, Katya pulls both of us towards it. I make sure the Sisters are in and get in myself.
I turn the AC on max and try to calm down. 

- This heat is dangerous… Dan…
- Are you sure you still wanna go to see my Grandma?
- Absolutely. | I can’t get it out of her head, can I now…

- Fine, but we won’t stay too long. | If the heat doesn’t calm down that is.

 

> Incoming Call: Mom
> Call - answered

- Dan, I let Oma know your on the way.
Thanks, Mother.

- Be very carefully what Katya drinks, eats and so on. Don’t leave her out of your sight.
I can leave her to the Toilet alone, right?
- Of course, but be there if she needs you.
Won’t be other wise.

 

- Can I talk to Katya?
Eh… I’m talking to over my Chip…
- I see. Any way I can talk to her then?
Gimme a sec… | Raven put the call on the Car Radio.

- Mom, you’re on Car Radio, the Sisters can hear you.
- Lady Natsumi?
- Katya, dear, listen closely. If you need anything or feel the need for anything, my Son will be make it happen. He’s taught from little on to do so. You too Lena.
- We understand, right, Lena?
- Yup!

 

- Dan, be sure to watch over them. Don’t let alcohol near her or other bad things, understood?
- I know that much. Anything else I need to watch out for?

- You know the rest, Son. Please be watchful.
- I will. Stay Safe.
- Take care you three.
> Call - ended

 

- Dan, what did she mean by “stay there”?
- For a undefined period of time, we’ll have to stay with Oma. Live there and all…
I sneak a peak at Lena, she seems happy about it. 

 

- Basically we’ll spend time in Nature away from the City?
- Yeah… But the Exams…
- We’ll pass them. Don’t worry. | Katya reaches for my left hand.

My worries are limitless at the moment, the Exams are the biggest, time and… I don’t even know what and how to take care of my Wife…  

 

This is another Challenge from Fate… I’ll accept it gladly.

- You two take a nap, I’ll wake you when we’re there. | The Sisters make themselves comfortable. Katya lowers her backrest and Lena lies down.

 

Raven, go pick up their Study Material. | Sir, shall I bring everything? | Yup. | Understood.

 

Here hoping this ride will clean my mind of worries… But it’s hard to say.

 

 

There’s Oma’s Home, the Trees are blossoming in her Yard, she must be happy.

- Girls~... Time to wake up. We’re here. | Lena rubs her eyes, her nap must’ve been short but comfy. Katya follows with a wide stretch almost hitting me.

 

They get ready to exit the Vehicle as I drive up the slope.

 

Arrived safe and sound. Exiting the Vehicle, my Lungs breath fresh air… My Nose is thankful for this.
Oma’s Gates open wide, Yuna and Oma come out.
- Dan! Katya, Lena! It’s good to see you again!
- Ah, Misses Natsumi! | Oma hugs them both. Yuna walks up to me.

 

- Master Natsumi, welcome back. How was your trip?
- It was nice, the Sisters slept until now. | She forms a smile at my words.

 

Sure hope Akari didn’t spoil the Surprise.

- Dan! | I look at my Wife calling me from the Gate, about to go inside.
- Coming! | Yuna is close behind me as I enter the property.

 

The Soil is wet… The Sun, not even burning like in the City… This will be great.

- Katya, Lena please take a seat. Yuna, please bring some Tea out. | Oma points at her Tea House.
- Right away, Misses Natsumi. 

 

The Girls comfortably sit down in front of Oma and I rest down to the right of my Lover.

- My Daughter said you’d like to visit. I immediately prepared the Tea house, I hope you two like it.
- It’s nice a spacious!
- Good remark, Lena. Katya?
- It has a nice atmosphere to it, soothing and… distant from any loud noise. | Oma nods proudly.

 

Katya wants to tell her about the Baby. I believe in you, Love, you can do it.
- May I speak, Miss Natsumi?
- Oh, no need to ask, dear. Just say what’s on your mind.

 

Before Katya can say anything, Yuna returns with the Tea. Oma reaches to grab the instruments needed to serve it.
- Thank you, Yuna. Please return to your work.
- Of course, Lady Natsumi.

 

- Katya… Please speak.
- Lady Natsumi, I’m bearing your Grandson’s Child.
Silence… Stares fire between the Two…

 

- Let it grow healthy and strong. | Oma bows?!
- Lady Natsumi?!
- Yes?
- W-Why… did you bow? | Grandma grins shortly.

 

- In this Town, we bow infront of Mothers. We respect them for bearing the Children of the Man they love.
- I see… May I also ask something else?
- Please do.
- Will you teach me how to be a Perfect Wife for my Husband and Mother for the Child? | Katya…! Please don’t bow now… If you bow you lose!

 

Stares spark again between them. Both stand proud and await the bow of the other one.

 

- You pass. | Katya’s face loosens suddenly, her muscles can relax.
- Nee-san you passed! | Lena jumps on Katya.

 

- Oh, the little one learned Japanese. Even more of a reason to teach you, Katya Natsumi. | Now that… I like the sound of.

 

The Sisters smile brightly.
- Dan, has your Mother told them about your temporary stay here?
- She did, Oma.
- Sisters, are you okay with it?
- Yep~!
- We are, Lady Natsumi.

 

Oma serves the Tea to the Sisters, leaving me last.
- Drink up, tell me what you think of it.
It’s sweet…
- Is it Honey?
- Not quite, Lena, but close.
- Rose petals.
- Correct. Sharp senses, Katya. Lena you get bonus points for the close answer. | Lena’s happy with her bonus points. 

 

My beloved is keeping her straight face.
- Now… I know that you have Exams soon. I will ask of you to Study here if need be.
- Thank you, Lady Natsumi. We’ll have to take another Trip into the City.

- No need for that, Love. I got everything here.
- Dan… How?

- Shall we show Oma our work?
- Yes! | They’re excited about it.

- Dan, what work do you mean?
- We opened our own Business recently. | Raven, are you here? | Certainly, Sir. Fifteen Panzermenschen ready. | That’s a lot for one home. But I see the purpose of the others.

 

I step outside the House and stretch, reach my hand to help the Sisters and Oma get up. 

 

Raven await outside the Gate, opening it, they Ladies step outside and see… nothing.

- Look to the right, please.
There he silently rests, its roaring Engine and Cannons sleeping.

- Isn’t that… your Machine, Dan?
- That’s him. But that’s the temporary transport for our Work.

 

I reach my Hand around Lena’s back.
- Nii-san?
- Lena, show Oma what we work on. | She lifts her hands, as if about to clap. 

 

Clap - Clap

 

A wall of Darkness surrounds us, fearsome-looking Machines stand at attention.

- Mein… Gott… | Same reaction as when Oma saw Raven for the first time.

- Oma, these are Panzermenschen. | She’s still shocked…

 

Panzermenschen, move to the right and cloak. 

 

The Wall of Darkness vanished as they step away from us.
- Grandma, are you okay?
- I was just caught be surprise… No need to worry.

The Girls help her sit down at the Tea House.
- Sorry about that… I was just…
- Dan’s sorry for it. Right?
- Yeah… I’m sorry, Oma.

 

- Don’t be, Grandson. T-Those Machines are… for protection, right?
- Yup, that’s their Main Purpose.
- In that case, I am at ease…

Grandma rested a bit and drank another cup of Tea. In that time, I brought the Girl’s needs.

- I have a house on the other side of this Mountain top. Please take that as your own. | She hands Katya the Key to it.
- Oma, there’s actually a house there?
- Told you, Dan. But you don’t believe me until you see it for yourself, which is fine. | Heh… That’s me. 

 

- Yuna and I took care of it until now, please do so in the future.
- We will. Thank you kindly, Lady Natsumi. | Do hope it has electricity… atleast.

 

Oma and Yuna watch as we go around and find the… Fantastic-looking Modern Japanese Home… I’m amazed!

 

The Girls run inside curious of the House’s interior, I join them swiftly.
- Look how much room there is here! | There’s an upstairs area as well…
- Dan, look at the view!
Katya slides the backdoor open and the view of the surrounding region shines. There’s enough space here for a garden and flowers. Perfect. Simply Perfect.

 

The Kitchen is to the left of the living room and the rest… remains to be explored.

Katya sits down in the living room.
- We’ll have a Study Session then we can see what’s where and… what we eat for Dinner.
- Alright, here is all your Stuff, Laptop are on top. | I set a large Box be side her.
- Thanks a bunch, Husband.
- You’re welcome, Wife.

Lena returns.
- Nee-san don’t we have to study soon?
- I wanted to start as well. Dan, can you leave us for a while?
- Sure, I’ll check on the exterior until later.
- Have fun, Nii-san!
- Thanks, you too.

 

I exit the House and stare at the Town below us. This would be fantastic to settle into. Peaceful, nice people all around and no need to drive for a while to get to a shop. There’s one right here in Town. 

 

The Way Lena showed interest in Studying makes me proud as her caretaker. Sadly… her Parents don’t seem to appreciate the effort the Sisters put into themselves. 

 

Tomorrow’s their Birthday. I already have an idea what to gift them, I think.

0