Pixie~0: Prolouges into the Depths
300 9 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pixie~0: Prologues into the Depths [Edited by Gil]

Pixie~ 0 Prologues into the Depths

Yo. Originally this was a shit post for me, but it escalated and became as it is. I don’t have any goals nor planned any plots for this. I make it up as I go along the way, or else the curse of overthinking and that feeling of unsatisfactory can really hinder one’s writing pace.

 

___Start___

It was night, the sounds of owls and howls, flapping wings and wolfs marched rang in the open night.

The sound of the carriage moving woke up Schalia from her slumber in a bed of feces. She gasped and raised her upper body immediately, only to be bound in chains from the collar that they had attached to her neck.

Whipping and gagged breathing instigated fear over their souls. Schalia, our main protagonist sat speechless on her spot, covered in wounds looking over to a boy, Several feet apart from her, all chained and bloodied into un-recognition.

His eyes were gouged and cerebral juices leaked from the sockets that are now hollow. All of which is where his eyes were just a minute ago. Fresh blood splattered as the men whipped the poor boy alone in asylum, He wailed in call of help, and in pure agony. Schalia watched, speechless.

She too was, a slave to these bastards. She was locked up with a magical collar made out of some kind of material or leather from a strong beast with an effect of forcing its wearer in complete dominance from their masters.
Her peach colored hair was drenched in mud and blood.

Her left arm was broken, strapped to a cloth she had worn to hang her arm on to heal. Her face was covered in big marks of scratches and open wounds that were still bleeding and were only covered with a strap of fabric. The fabric covered her entire face.

Her pair of emerald like green eyes stared into the dark, into a place she had heard a boy screeching in pain. “I’ll save you” Schalia whispered, closing in into a knife that she had hidden under the pile of excrements.

She grabbed the knife and broke the chains by smashing it with the end of the knife. Schalia, along with the other slaves were being brought into a slave market that their current owner had planned to sell them in. Pockets filled, Hope in decline.

Right after the carriage had ran up into a bump, rattling, Schalia swiftly moved within the insides and jumped out to another carriage.

She had targeted a man, the man that had captured her when her village was massacred, Burned and Tortured. She was the last survivor, the last witness of the big propaganda the man had orchestrated since from the start.
“_____!!!” with a scream Schalia brought a Fast attack right through his neck from his position, but then.

STAY PUT” the figure of a man was illuminated by the dim lantern that had fallen off its cage, revealing a full grown man in his 20’s with a model like body. He was a noble wearing a mask, covering his face entirely beneath a crescent smile.

Her whole body stopped with only a word that came out from his mouth

“Grr”

“Now-now, Schalia. Obey” the man ordered Schalia.

Offer me your body, filth”

Schalia wasn’t going to give up and follow his orders, so she persevered, trying her hardest to move her body and attack the man in the mask, Zenith. He sat unfazed, only squinting to avoid Schalia’s spit attacks.

Her gnawing teeth were audible with a crackle, her palms bled from holding the knife tightly. Something, somewhere inside of Schalia wanted to change. A transparent leash appeared on his hands connecting to Schalia’s neck collar.

The man pulled the leash over Schalia’s neck and made her crawl on all fours.

“Disgusting” The man remarked. He brought a strong kick at her stomach enough to make her fly out of the carriage, tumbling and eventually stopping in some tree. Coughing up blood, she tried to support her upper body by lifting herself with her right arm as her left arm was still healing.

Then, just as Schalia was about to stand up she got a another kick from him straight to her face, kicking her head downwards and making her face kiss deep in the dirt.

“This is one diligent dirty bitch. Pig. Boys, Tie her up. I don’t want to see her face by tomorrow morning. “ The man proclaimed. Even though he stood alone in the dark with Schalia all battered up from his attacks, a wave of men suddenly appeared from out of nowhere and moved, towards Schalia.

She faltered for a moment then crawled backwards, trying to get away from the men.

“Come on now. Don’t like that, come here” his face smiled innocently, his eyes squinted and looked down upon Schalia; His left arm in his pocket whilst the other holding on a transparent leash that attached to Schalia’s neck. He then squinted, with a look of ugliness; his face contorted into madness and bitch-ed Schalia verbally.

He pulled the leash and made Schalia be dragged over by his strength alone. Now she is closer to the closing in men. Helpless, Schalia stared back into the man with a dead, fish like eyes loss of all hope.

She looked back into the darkness smiling. Reminiscing of a certain boy she had met along the way.

She thought, this may be her last breath, her last effort, her last hope. But then, she saw the kid who was being beaten just a while ago, wailing in pain and agony.

Coughing up blood, his face was bloodied into a degree that you would mistake someone as innocent as a child a monster.

“Given up?” The man spoke nonchalantly.

Tears came out of Schalia’s eyes whilst she looked at the kid. In a last ditch effort, the piece of knife that she had still held tightly to was thrown at the man behind the mask. This time, was successful and had inflicted an attack at the man. His masked, cracked and split into half, revealing his face.

His face was dead serious, looking at Schalia. With a look of a ravenous beast in his eyes, a big grin stretched in his mouth.

“You still got some strength huh? Here, why don't we kill your precious brother?” He shrugged and snapped his fingers. *Snap* a row of men appeared once again, this time instantly grabbing Schalia.

“I’m done playing with you. Time for the big finally” Wide, he spreads his arms and backed away in a curtain of darkness.

“Entertain me” He said as he was covered in darkness, His eyes glowing in the dark.

“I’ll kill you _____ for doing this!” Schalia Screamed, angry and pained.

“Hahaha, Try your best”

She kicked the man that had held her and sent him flying away. Then she did a spin and kicked all of the men closing in and pinned them down by using the knife she had thrown, decapitating them.

She persevered and forced her every last ounce of strength she had to get out of the wave of men and rushed towards the boy almost in the brink of death.

“I can’t let you die on me Ken” She closed on in the child gagged and bleeding on the ground.

She then ripped a part of her skirt and in a makeshift; she covered the boy’s gouged eyes to stop further bleeding and possible infections.

“I’ll avenge you. They won't get away for doing this to you, my little brother” She promised to herself and to the unconscious boy.

But then, a black mass rose up from the ground and grabbed her leg furiously, Swinging her body in a parabola after touching the ground with a *thud*. “Guah!!!!” Her mouth bubbled white as part of her body was used to decrease the momentum of the strike, her broken arm.

“Damn this!” with her free right hand, she used it as a stand and back flipped away from the black mass. With no time to ponder, she rushed towards the boy and grabbed him then sprinted at a high speed. The laughter of the man echoed behind their ears,
“You can run, but you can’t escape me!” His voice echoed.
Behind a tree, a shadow appeared unnoticed by Schalia 1 Author: I, so badly want to write that

And as though Schalia knew his position, she threw her knife in a last ditch effort into the man and had successfully, injured his left eye.

“Gaaaaaahhhhh!?” He screamed in melancholy, as he kneeled on the ground holding on the knife imbedded on his eye.

“Enjoy My Farewell gift, next time I’ll return with more than that!” Schalia didn’t look back to confirm, she knew it, she had dealt an injury the man cannot recover from and from then on, Schalia ran on hours after hours beneath the bright red moon under In a carpet of tress, deep into the forest. 2 Author: ah that felt good~

 

_____End_____

Hello. It may be short, but it’s worth your time. Unless. . . Anyway, hope you liked this new series. I’ll keep it in touch with my main series along together.

 

Continue?
  • Yes Votes: 5 41.7%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Absolutely Votes: 7 58.3%
Total voters: 12
15