Omake
1.6k 5 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Omake

This isn’t before or even after the fight. Just sometime someday in Japan.

 

Taking a hot bath was always my way of relaxing. I remember how my twin sister, Pudding, looked at me strange whenever I was neck deep into the hot water and still able to move around. Devil Fruits were supposed to make me powerless in water but my deal with that ‘??’ Being made me an exception- one of the best wishes I’ve ever made.

Scrubbing away the dried blood from my arms and nails with the sponge, I decided it wasn’t worth the time and attention. Instead, I turned the specific part into snow in which it immediately melted in the hot water before reforming them.

Raising them out of the water and into the bright light, they were spotless and clean once again. The way it should be… I didn’t want the disgusting blood of some no-name thug on my body for long, though with how the fighting goes…it was inevitable.

Deciding I’ve had enough, I rose from the water before summoning a big fluffy towel from my inventory and began to dry myself. I just rubbed the towel on my head for a couple of seconds before pushing it for later before turning to my body.

I looked at the foggy mirror for a second before using my own ‘snow’ to clear away the reflection. There, I saw myself.

At first glance, I looked to be a small caucasian girl with a bit of a health problem. Skin too pale and eyes too light. My figure yelled ‘petite’ with my tiny limbs and body, but that was because I was still young, or at least my body was.

It wasn’t much to look at now but inwardly I was pleased as it was better than in the One Piece world’s. Sure I was small (smol) but I had the strength to back it up. For once, the soft pudgy stomach I had in my last life was gone and replaced with the faint outline of my abs.

I looked weak, but I knew better than anyone that I was strong…at least in this world. Of course, I had my weakness to one person.

Having finished drying myself off I took off my sleepwear for the night, Ace’s shirt. It was an XL shirt which was approximately way way way too big for me, but it was comfortable.

First putting on my panties back on, I put his big red shirt over me. As expected, the shirt almost fell completely through me with one side off of my shoulder, but it was hanging on. The shirt almost reached my knees which reinforced my decision that there was no need to wear pants.

Brushing through my hair a few times just to get the worst of the knots out before to bed, I unlocked the bathroom door to see Ace lying on the bed.

Well…our bed really. The suite we got in Japan did have multiple rooms but we decided to share the master bedroom for *cough* cuddling. Yes…cuddling. We absolutely did not misuse my age/luck devil fruit ability to temporarily make me an adult.

As expected, Ace was wearing his PJ bottoms and was shirtless on the bed, and sleeping as well. I couldn’t tell if he actually fell asleep or if this was one of his few narcoleptic tendencies. It got much better with modern medication but he still randomly fell asleep from time to time raising a few questions…but who cares, it was his quirk (actual quirk, not power quirk) that I loved about him.

Deciding to destroy his peace like every good girlfriend, I did a light soru before jumping directly onto him. As the energy passed directly onto him with a light layer of haki (transparent) just so I could actually hit him, I heard a light oof from under me.

Me: *smirk* Mission success

The mission was compromised immediately as a set of firm arms grabbed around the waist before turning me over and flopping me onto the bed next to him.

Ace: *snore* Go to sleep baby girl

I pinched his arm but a small flare came out of it. I don’t think he really felt anything but the arm seemed to disagree as it dragged my small self right up against his side.

I knew my hair was going to be a mess if I didn’t dry it properly before going to sleep but…whatever. Tomorrow’s problem was tomorrow’s to solve.

I snuggled into his side as I grabbed my cat plushie, a very derpy one that I named ‘Temmie’, and hugging it with my other hand before putting my face against his chest. Feeling the warmth, I began to feel drowsy. I felt something tuck me in but as a yawn came out, I decided it wasn’t worth opening my eyes to check if it was my snow or his fire.

Goodnight

I woke up to the sound of the doorbell being rung. Being the responsible commander that I was, I dug myself deeper into the mattress and sheets to cover my eyes as my hands searched for Ace.

Ace?

My hands gripped the empty air as I instantly opened my eyes. Looking around and my observation flaring on reflex, I calmed down seeing Ace at the door. Walking back towards me, he was carrying two trays full of food.

Strange, I thought he would eat more than that. After spending years with him, I was really beginning to doubt if the Will of D actually stood for ‘Digestion’.

The smell of food wafted up as well as something sweet as my mouth watered.

Me: What did you order?

Ace: A plate of everything. The guy came up with the first two orders and confirmed if I was actually serious with everything else. I’m starving, it’s almost lunch time actually.

Me: So what did you order for me?

Ace: You have expensive taste…so I got some steamed and shredded King Crab appetizers and Line-caught Sea Bass steamed together with a bit of miso.

Hmm…King Crab as an appetizer wasn’t bad but from hearing it alone, I didn’t really like how they did it. King Crab’s flesh was tasty alright but shredding it would have destroyed another fundamental part of enjoying the delicacy. At least shredded lobster would retain its flavor in that form.

But the SeaBass sounded amazing, especially with the miso. I could only hope that the sauce was poured in last minute otherwise the delicate flesh of the fish would fall apart too easily.

Ace: You’re thinking about the dish’s composition again aren’t you?

Me: I can’t help it! I used to be the chef of my crew as well!

Ace: And the doctor…and the front line fighter, and navigator, and commander, and

Me: Ok, ok I get it! But food has a special place in my heart though.

Ace: Just enjoy the food.

He pulled away the lid as he began devouring his English Breakfast. Eggs, ham, bacon, and toast gone in a second as he opened his second plate. This was an Indian themed one with nann bread, two types of curry and some rice.

Perhaps it was because I was starved as well but my face must have looked desperate and pitiful. Ace ripped a piece of the bread before dipping it into the curry before bringing it to me.

Ace: Open your mouth

Me: Ahh

Mmhhmmmm chew chew chew chew

I love going high-end. It almost always guarantees the quality of the food and this time was no different. As I was throughly reveling in the taste of the glorious bite, I felt Ace’s thumb rub at the corners of my mouth.

Opening my eyes again, I saw that he had some bits of the curry on it.

Slightly embarrassed at that, I looked at him but his look turned evil. As if he got the greatest idea in the world, he put his thumb directly into my face and said

Ace: Suck

He could be such a jerk sometimes…but I guess this part of the reason why I loved him. Smiling playfully, I grabbed his hand with both of mine before putting his thumb into my mouth. I circled the finger with my tongue, licking off every trace of the delish sauce.

After sucking on it like a pacifier for a bit more than necessary, I poked it with the tip of my canines before letting it go with a slight ‘pop’.

Finally getting off the bed and putting myself onto his lap, I put my head against his chest before looking up to meet his eyes. He looked quite shaken by my act, plan successful!

I widened my eyes before tilting my head slightly to the side.

Me: Are you going to feed me more?

 

AN: Love your comments and feedbacks! Reviews are Love :D

 

40