“The Internship”, Prologue – The Welcome Letter
624 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

eNext Industries
2424 Manhattan Ave.
New York, NY 11010

Dear Mr. Olsen,

Congratulations! You have been selected for one of the six internship slots here at eNext during the summer of 2018. These positions were extremely competitive, and you should feel a great deal of pride in having progressed to this level.

As we discussed during the interview process, eNext is one of the first companies in the nation to require specific corporeal dress codes among its employees, including our summer interns. Prepaid corporeal conversions according to approved company guidelines can be obtained at any BodyMat location, using the coupon provided in your welcome packet. Please note that while the session is prepaid, it is reported as taxable income. That income may then be deducted as a work-expense on an itemized basis.

Please return your acceptance of this offer no later than March 31st. Once you have accepted, we will send information regarding your summer living facilities. Interns are requested to complete their move no later than Friday, June 1st, to allow time for the weekend orientation program.

Once again, congratulations on your acceptance, and we look forward to seeing you in June!

Best regards,

Phillip Warner III
President and CEO, eNext Industries

7