Chapter 2 : Ariana
63 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is a really weird dream, I don't know how I have to answer her question right now. Mentioning her name when I just met her for the first time, isn't that suspicious??. Moreover, it seems that Syena is the same as the character Syena I wrote in 'Last Hope', she goes straight to the point without the pleasantries. Well... in this situation is still a normal thing I guess?. 

"Sorry, do I know you?".

I hate people who immediately straight to the point. If only I hadn't blurted her name earlier. now, what should I say?. She must think I'm a stalker or something. I don't want her to think I am a stalker. At least now just answer what comes out of my head.

"Well .. even though we never met in person we should already know each other hehehe". I said while scratching my head.

THAT'S PROBABLY THE DUMBESS EXCUSE I EVER COME UP WITH? !!!. Indeed, we should already know each other (Maybe). I am her creator, but in this situation, things would be different if I suddenly got into this story. From the beginning, this was a dream right? was this a dream? But it doesn't seem like an ordinary dream. Could this be what they called a lucid dream?

Of course, Syena looked confused with my answer and asked back "never met in person? ... what do you mean? Are we acquaintances on social media? Or something?"

ARGH!!. I hate with an innocent face like that, I better just go. I can't answer that question. So I decided to just run away from her.
 
"Hey, wait !! You haven't ..."
 
I'll just ignore her screams.

When I arrive at the school since I am a transfer student, I don't have class yet. The teacher told me to stay in the teacher's office at the moment.  So, I stay here as they told me. I don't know what to do, so I grab a notebook and write some short stories to relieve my boredom. But even though I already finish three-story, the class seems to be not yet starting. Am I too early? this is not good. If I am in class, maybe I can just try to talk to someone else, but I am in the teacher's office, all the teachers look fierce except the female one for some reason. I don't have the courage to start a conversation with them. Hmm... what to do... what to do?... ah... I remember that voice seemingly said something about dangerous power. What she called it?, Ther writer?. Let's see how to use that power. Let's write ' An apple appears out of nowhere in front of Rey Hadrian'.

"What am I doing, surely this is not going to..."

An apple suddenly appears in front of me. What the...

"Rey Hadrian!!.. Follow me to your designated class." One of the teachers suddenly calls me.

Why at times like this, oh well... i'll try to experiment on this later. This looks like a cool power to have. So I follow the teacher who called me and of course grab the apple too.

"wait here for a moment, don't go in until I call you okay?".

"Yes sir.."

I wouldn't be surprised if I am in the same class as Syena, You know the cliché stuff.

"Okay, today things are a little different. Before starting class, we have a transfer student. Hey you, come in and introduce yourself"

Ah, he already called me, I have to go in now. First I have to look around and find where Syena is sitting. But ... after paying attention for a while, I didn't see Syena at all in the class. Strange, I don't see her anywhere. At least this is still according to my expectation, apparently not that cliché. I better start introducing myself now.

well, take a breath first... And...

Wh ... why is she in this class !!!
Wa .. wait a minute I saw it wrong right?!. isn't that Ariana?. why do I have to be in the same class as her?!.

At first, I had already gathered all my courage to introduce myself, suddenly lost somewhere because I saw Ariana. Ah, shit she looked back at me. Rey, calm down ... just introduce yourself now!.

"Wha ... My name is Rey Hadrian, I ... I hope we can work together and be a... friends in .. in the future."

What the heck, why does it feel like I'm introducing myself to my new editor? I'm too nervous because of Ariana. The character I really didn't want to meet in this story. This dream is probably a nightmare!!. Uhum, maybe I little bit exaggerated it. But still... WHY!

"Hadrian please sit wherever you like. Of course on an empty bench, not on the thighs of girls. Hahaha hahaha .."

Wah... this teacher... welp. Should I give you a detail that he is a pervert teacher?. I started looking for a seat in the back corner, right by the window. I chose that place because I just wanted to cool off. What's more, the circumstances that I experienced in this dream were the circumstances that I didn't want the most. As I was about to sit on the bench of my chosen, Ariana suddenly raised her hand.

"Sir, may I give you an advice ?!"

"Yes of course you can."

"Ian hasn't been to school for a long time, it would be strange if the chair next to me was empty."

"Ah, you're right Ariana, Hadrian !! .. ah maybe so that I can easily remember you I'll just call you Ian. Because your names are almost the same, and it looks like he won't attend today too. So just sit on Ryan bench  beside Ariana "

What the heck with this development. I refuse to sit beside her!!. Well, I better not say that out loud. So I reluctantly sit on the bench beside her.

"So hello... New Ian." Said Ariana while smiling at me.

"Please don't call me Ian, I prefer you call me just Rey."

"If so, call me Ana... Just Rey."

My eye twitching hearing her respond. Well, whatever. Please just be dream!!.

Thanks for reading... And if you see any weird choice of word or just plain grammatical error, please let me know in the comment

1