Chapter 6 : His new determination
36 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Honestly, I'm actually still hungry, but to strengthen my background in this story, I have to leave the canteen to get away from Syena. I haven't even touched half of the food from the canteen. I decided to go back to class to relax there. I don't have any friends now, because it's just my first day at this school.

In a class all I do is just sit around and laze around, I have nothing to entertain myself here. It occurred to me to write a new story and become a novelist too in this world. I thought like that because I wouldn't necessarily be able to return to the real world. I can say this is just a backup plan in case there's no way out in this world or sub-dimension.

I should have checked my bag to see if there was an empty book I could use or not, but instead, I got a packet of bread. I'm sure the character who plays my mother prepared all of this. I was completely saved from hunger because of it.

Break time has passed, the next subject teacher has also entered the room. The class president prepares the class.

"Everyone stand up!..., Greet the teacher"

In unison, the class greeted the teacher "Good afternoon ma'am!"

"Sit back!" suddenly the class president after greeting.

This scene is not much different from what is in the real world. But I never wrote down specific events like this when I was in the real world. So my conclusion is this world act as a real-world, and my story is just like a sail directing route for a ship. This world will add events that support the story that I wrote. This information will come in handy in the future, I'm pretty sure of that.

In the middle of studying Ana threw a paper at me. There was something written on the paper.

'Ian!, can we talk after school?'

After reading it, I turned to Ana while nodding once to let her know that I could talk to her later.


After the last class ended, Ana immediately stood near my desk and says.

"Follow me.."

Then she turned and walked out of the classroom. Of course, according to her request, I followed her. She took me to the school rooftop. On the rooftop, the winds strongly blowing. The color of the sky was already turning orange as a sign that is going to be dark soon. Ana stopped halfway before reaching the nearest seat, then turn facing me. The winds blow her red hair to the side, given her majestic atmosphere. Her hair really looks good under this orange sky. She gave me a scornful look which certainly wasn't a good sign.

She then says "You..., I don't know who you are!" in a flat tone.

I replied, "What do you mean?"

"I don't know you" she answered

"Of course you don't know me, because I just transfer to this school," I replied with a smile to hide my fear.

"I know that, but that's not what I meant".

She approached slowly and grabbed my shoulder, then she continued.

"I don't know you. I don't know who you are, but from the way you treat me, you seem to know me and already know my true nature"

I realized that my behavior this morning made her suspicious of me. Unknowingly I have swallowed my own saliva.

"Ahahaha... ma... maybe it's just your feelings."

Suddenly he came closer and shouted right in my face.

"DON'T TRY TO PLAY WITH ME!!!"

It seems like I can't make excuses anymore. I have to face it like a true man... like it or not. I started to catch my breath. Come on Rey, you can do this, you don't have to be afraid. Then I pushed Ana back with my right hand.

"You remember it or am I just bad at faking it in front of you. I think both of them are the cause."

The wind that had been strongly blowing suddenly stopped, making things very quiet.

I continued "I know what you have done, I know what you will do to Syena if she approaches Rai. I know all your plans, how did you take Rai as a hostage so that Syena would not approach Rai. You even did some things that made Rai's impression of Syena is worsen. Isn't all of that is great?... Isn't it? Miss Freesia."

Ana's breath suddenly became heavy and she lowered her head. Then he took out the knife she had hidden behind her back. She immediately ran up to me and tried to stab me.

"FUCK YOU...!!!"

By reflex, I managed to dodge and grabbed her hand. The knife flew away from Ana's hand. So she couldn't fight back.

"Keep this in mind, Ana!!. I may know all your plans, but that doesn't mean I want to get in your way. You still haven't changed at all since then" I said that purposefully to confuse her.

I turned around and left Ana alone in there.


In a cold sweat, I left school and returned home. I hope everything goes the way I want it to be.

On the way home, I passed a road near the coast. The sunset view here is very beautiful. Watching the sun illuminate the cloud turning the sky orange really gives me peace of mind. While watching the sunset. I saw Syena standing on a rock. On the rock, she shouted.

"GOD!!..., WHY DID YOU GIVE ME THIS BAD DESTINY?! ... ...... ...... BUT WHY CAN'T I RELEASE MY LOVE!! WHY I CAN'T FORGET ABOUT THIS FEELING, THIS... ..... .....  AAAAAAAAHHHHRRRRRGGGGGGG!!!!!"

I couldn't hear everything clearly, but I could tell that she was complaining to god because of the fate she had. In this case, She was complaining toward me indirectly, because I am the creator of this world's story. I am the one who gave her the fate she's currently loathing. Hearing Syena's words made me feel guilty writing this story. When I wrote it, I still didn't really care about the character's feelings. I just thought to make it interesting and entertaining to follow.
 
This story is based on my experience, so I understand Syena's feelings. I thought of it again, why do I want this story to have a sad ending?. I remember what Shera's said when I showed her this story.
 
"You will continue the story right? In the next volume of the book. Because I don't really like the ending of this story"
 
I guess I'll continue the story from here. I will change this story so that Syena can be happy this time. Yes, for sure she will be happy in the end!. I will change this story from the inside.
1