Ch 2 – A Mental Invader
6.1k 6 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A stream of scrambled nonsense is forced into my mind. It was neither sound nor text, but a jumbled mess of pure thought. At first, any meaning the thought carried was lost to me, but it didn’t stay that way. 

I could feel the alien thought twisting and writhing in my head, trying to sculpt itself into a form I could understand. It moved through a number of forms, some of them partially legible, before it finally found one that worked.

____________________________________________________________________________

 

Kalmana

 

Body - 0 (+10)

>Classes available

 

Mind - 10

>Lesser True Helspawn -10-

 

Soul - 10 

>Lesser Primordial Succubus -10-

>Aspect of fertility -0 (+1)-

____________________________________________________________________________

This is me, isn’t it? A record of what I am?

I look away from the crest, expecting to be rid of the intrusive thoughts. I can feel whatever is touching my mind to sever its connection, but the thoughts don’t disappear with it.

 

Look

I feel a tug in the back of my mind to look at my crest, but I ignore it.

 

Trapped in my skull now, the records hide themselves right at the base of my mind and connect to something within me. While none of this hurts like it did at first, it still feels bad, like someone breaking into my home and rifling through my clothes.

Wait…

Clothes! 

How the fuck did i forget that those existed? 

I look down at my body, and sure enough, there aren't any. My gaze drifts to the still-unconsious tresspasser beside me.

.

.

.

Naaah, his clothes probably wouldn’t fit me well, and I don’t mind being naked anyway. 

I’m not even cold!

 

Look

 

And stealing is wrong too, I guess.

 

Look

 

Stop it.

 

Look

 

Without any intention from me, my eyes shift back to my recently carved womb sigil, and my mind is trespassed again.

The mental connection pulls a section of the buried records above my subconscious and expands part of it.

Body - 0 (+10)

v Classes available:

v Soldier (new) (-9)

Soldiers have the combat, durability, and coordination skills necessary to function as a large fighting group. They can use most weapons to a good degree andhave excellent stamina. -Gained from the absorption and breakdown of the class “Mercenary”.

68 % Compatibility        Martial       Sensory

v Rogue (new) (-7)

Rogues can avoid detection and move quickly. They tend to avoid extended combat if possible, instead relying on hit-and-run tactics. They use light weapons well, and are gifted in magical and inert tool use. -Gained from the absorption and breakdown of the class “Mercenary”.

84% Compatibility       Martial       Sensory

 

Choose

The thought is obstructing, hiding the world beyond my eyes behind itself. I try to push the record back down to its hiding place, but the invading force only pulls it back up.

Choose

Fine, fine, i’ll pay attention to this damn thing.

Choose

Labeled as a section for my body, the record doesn’t actually contain any information on me. Instead, it provides two options. For progression i think? They appear to be two different types of fighting styles.

Choose

Buuut… I don’t really feel the need to look for fights. I’d rather just avoid them instead.

Choose

I end up choosing the Rogue. I don’t know what the whole compatibility thing really means, but higher is probably better. Anything to clear up my head again.

Class gained : Rogue 

Points consumed : 7 

Points remaining : 3

The record flows back down to my unconscious mind, freeing me from interruption.

Just kidding

The intrusion drags it back up again a second later.

Uuuugg, leave me alone already.

Body - 7 (+3)

> Rogue -7-

 

You know what, no. No.

I’m not gonna just let whatever this meddle around with my mind. 

Get out of my head.

You want to mess around with my records, right?

I won’t let you do that. 

If I’m gonna bend offer and let someone fuck me, it’s gonna be on my own terms!

I’ll do it for you, this class selecting or whatever it is, so leave already!

Remembering the feeling of the link, I try to send my own message.

 

Leave

 

I don’t know if that worked

 

Learn

 

Huh?

That one didn’t feel like an urge for an action at all.

 

Learn

 

Not like a word itself, but a meaning that only attaches to a word once I receive it.

I try to send my a message as a meaning instead of a word

 

Leave

 

It replies immediately 

 

Pleased

 

...

The crap does that mean? You’ll leave? Why are you happy?

 

Learning

 

Is it just trying to teach me things?

Even if it isn’t exactly malicious, I still want it to leave me alone.

 

Maybe

 

Wait, I didn’t send a message there…

Can it hear my thoughts? 

 

No

 

Yes you can you liar.

 

I try my best to think of nothing at all.

 

...

 

Hello?

 

….

 

I know you’re still there.

 

 

Hmmmm...

 

The invader seemingly giving me some peace and quieter last, I try to pull up my records myself. I might accualy enjoy going through them without someone breathing in my ear.

Mind - 10 

v Lesser true Helspawn -10-

Due to your heritage, you are linked to Hel as a true Helspawn. You may exert your influence over certain aspects of the realm to a slight degree.

Space attribute      Intrinsic       Racial       Mana       Crestlink

v Skills

Active 

 

      • Gehenna manipulation 1

 

        Passive

 

      • Ur’s link 1 (New)
      • Oath of conviction 1

 

 

Hel…

This is the first time I’ve heard of this place from an external source, but…

I already knew it was called that. Intuitively…

Gah, why does everything have to be so confusing?

“Certain aspects to a slight degree” Doesn’t sound all that great. It’s probably referring to whatever Gehenna manipulation is.

 

Then there’s a bunch of descriptors: space attribute is pretty straightforward, intrinsic and racial probably just mean that this class is part of what I am as a person. 

Am I even considered a person?I look superficially like a human; Plus a few extra features, but somehow I don’t really feel like one.

 

Anyway, the next thing it says is Mana, which I think is a magical resource?

I understand magic as a concept, but I can’t remember ever seeing it happen.

 

The last thing in the descriptors is Crestlink. I’ve got a couple of crude theories of what that could be, but nothing really solid, so I’ll skip over this one.

Come to think of it, I only started calling it a crest offhandedly, but does this confirm got the terminology right?

Did I just know that intuitively?

I’m asking a lot of questions half-expecting the intruder to answer, but it stays quiet.

I still don’t really want to message it directly, in case it comes back.

 

Gehenna manipulation I’ll experiment with later.

 

Then there the big one: Ur’s link. 

Apart from whatever Crestlink is, the only link I know about is the one that the intruder used to get into my head. Is this that?

Ur. That’s gotta be the name of my intruder. 

I don’t know how I feel about you, Ur. You’ve both controlled me and caused me pain, but you’ve also tried to teach me. Sorta. 

Even if it worked this time, yelling “Learn” over and over is a horrible strategy.

Cmon, I know I just told you to leave, but I know you haven’t really. Say something.

Ur 

I try to send a message.

Ur

Hmf

I can’t actually tell if it sent my own message back to me, or just repeated what I said.

But I guess I got what I wanted; I know it’s still here.

Back to ignoring it I guess.

 

Anyway, the last thing here is called Oath of conviction.

But I can’t remember taking any oaths.

Mmmhmm… Ominous.

 

It could very well be that I took one and just don’t remember it. My memory has been rather confusing lately. 

 

Oh right, memory, I still had unspent points in Body.

 

Body - 7 (+3)

v Trainee Rogue

You didn’t really have much of a say in the matter, but you became a Rogue. With no training. Somehow. Sneaking around, taking things that aren’t yours, and finding your opponents weak points are now your forte. 

Martial       Sensory

v Skills available

Active

v Sleight of hand (-3)

Hide or reveal a small object in a way that an observer might find misleading or could overlook.

Inert       Sensory

Req: 4< in this class

 

Ok, that’s not really useful for me. There’s nothing but sand here, what would I hide? And I literally own nothing to hide things with anyway.

 

v Sensory tracking (-2)

Gain a rough idea of what a chosen target can sense. Effectiveness scales with your perception of the target.

Inert       Sensory

Req: class Compatibility over 80%

That’s a bit better, but I have to consciously use it, so it wouldn’t help me from being snuck up on.

Passive

v Dampening (-1)

You can choose to dampen most sounds that you make

Inert       Sensory

Req: None

 

Pretty basic, but I could see that being immensely useful.

v Finesse (-3)

You become slightly better at precise and fine motor control. Manipulating small objects and tools will become easier, and reaction time is slightly reduced.

Martial

Req: None

 

Oh-HO

Precise and fine motor control you say?

I can’t really pass this one up.

 

Skill gained: Finesse

Points spent: 3

Points left: 0

Rogue increased to 10

 

*Snap*

I snap my fingers to test it out, and find I can make a decently loud sound.

Although I forgot to test out what it sounded like before.

Woops.

...

On to the last section.

 

Soul - 10

    v Lesser Primordial Succubus -10-

Your essence found Hel intact without external influence. You gain strength and sustain yourself outside of Hel by metabolizing the souls of mortals. Your body is made differently than that of humans, giving immunity to diseases and certain poisons. Your body is agile, flexible, and will gain new features as you grow.

Avatar     Intrinsic       Racial       Spirit      Crestroot

 

Found Hel without external influence? I can’t begin to imagine what that would mean. I was born here, wasn’t I?

Avatar. I don’t actually know what that word means, but i might have a solution to that.

 

Avatar

 

I sent the word to Ur, and it came back to me. But not as I sent it.

Instead, it arrives as a wordless thought. Ordinaraly, this would just get turned back into a word as I receive it. 

Instead, with the experience I got from expanding my records, I try to expand the message.

 

v Avatar

Spirit

Become

Body

 

<HAHA, YES! APPLAUD MY SUPREME GENIUS!

The man slumped over onto the sand does not applaud, but instead continues to be unconscious.

<Ah, you’re no fun.

He doesn’t reply.

 

Whatever, the definition seems to make sense. This class does seem to affect my body without being a body class.

If Mana was the resource for the Helspawn skill, then Spirit is probably the counterpart resource here.

And then there’s another crest thing.

v Skills

Active

 

    • Suppress 1

 

Suppress what exactly? I wish I could see skill’s descriptions after acquiring them.

How do I use skills anyway?

I try to think about suppressing myself, of hiding in a corner and being unseen.

My body starts to tingle a bit, but I don’t notice any change.

 

Passive

 

    • Lust aura 1
    • Succubi's body 1
    • Soul leech 1

 

 

Three passives this time, and all of them sound pretty self explanatory. I’ll need to test them more fully later on, but I can take a guess at what they do.

Lust aura has something to do with making people aroused.

Succubi’s body is what gave me the horn and tail, and if the class description is anything to go by, also gives me agility and poison resistance.

And Soul leech, which had some pretty clear effects on the Man. It also probably gave me those body class options.

 

And then the last one

v Aspect of Fertility -0 (+1)

You embody the aspect of fertility. Pregnancy speed  and chance are dramatically increased, and any racial restrictions/incompatibilities you have regarding pregnancy are removed.

Life attribute       Avatar     Intrinsic       Spirit       Crestform

v Skills

Passive

 

      • Fertile body

 

>Skill Available

 

Pregnancy? 

This feels strange somehow.

Both other intrinsic classes felt familiar, like I could already sort of tell what they were without looking at my records.

This one feels different, is it because it’s not racial?

But it’s connected to my Crest, like the other two.

And there’s something else...

 

When I first sensed the tresspasser, I started to get hot. 

By the time I found him, my cunt was drooling and my head hurt.

 

But now it’s happening again.

I reach down and insert a finger into my pussy, but I withdraw it almost instantly.

I just can’t do it myself.

 

Because there is something about being impregnated…

That really arouses me.

 

The tresspasser is still unconcious, but the rise and fall of his chest tells me that he isn’t dead.

He won’t be of any use like this, and frankly, I don't really care what happens to him.

 

I leave him behind as I walk away.

I could stay in Hel forever if I wished. The unknown amount of time spent looking at the sky tells me that this place is capable of sustaining me.

 

As comforting as Hel feels, I’ve had a taste of heaven now. And i don’t think i can live without it.

 

I don’t really know what to make of this. Everything seems so confusing and I don’t even feel the need for an explanation. 

But I may as well spend that point.

 

v Skill Available

Passive

v Womb status

The current State of your womb will be displayed in your records and crest. Types of information will vary between the two, but more will be displayed as this skill grows.

 

Well, it's the only option.

 

Skill gained: Womb Status

Points spent: 1

Points left: 0

Aspect of Fertility increased to 1

 

A drunk fuzzy feeling rushes up my spine, and some of my arousal is immediately sated. I pull up the new skill’s record.

 

v Womb Status: Pregnant

 

Ah- That feels good.

 

Greetings readers, this chapter we have an introduction to the power system I'll be using.

Personally, I kinda get the feeling that I'm moving into it a bit fast, but i don't really want to change that.

When I think too heavily about my writing, I tend to slow down and rewrite things over and over.

That's no fun for me because I have to hold back on continuing the story. And I assume it's the same with readers.

 

The results of last chapter's poll are this:

MC's Name will be Kalmana. Maybe. I'll keep the poll up for new readers.

And as For the Apostle/Aspect debate:

It was Really close, so I thought of a compromise.

The skill will stay as Aspect of Fertility, but characters may refer to the MC herself as the Apostle of Fertility

So Skill=Aspect, but skill holder=Apostle

 

Anyway, there's another thing I need help with deciding on: Stats and Hp.

I'm on the fence about whether to  include numerical stats, so I'm doing another poll about if/how I should include them.

This time there's gonna be unlimited votes, so choose whatever you'd be fine with.

 

 

Once again, suggestions and comments are much appreciated.

-Babylon

Edit- renamed the dexterity skill to Finesse

 

Inclusion of Stats like HP, Strenth etc.
  • Why are there classes? Smut shouldn't be so complicated. Votes: 17 9.5%
  • Numbers aren't needed, but there should still be a way to view resorces like MP. Votes: 32 17.9%
  • Numbers for resorces are fine, but HP as a number makes no sense. Votes: 51 28.5%
  • Numbers for resorces and stats are fine, but still no numerical HP. Votes: 50 27.9%
  • Full numbers. This is an Ero-RPG, right? Votes: 70 39.1%
  • Other (Leave a comment and i'll add it to the list.) Votes: 3 1.7%
  • F, E, D, C, B, A, S, X (Assassin0224's comment) Votes: 30 16.8%
Total voters: 179
72