Vol.1 Chap. 7 – C-9 Council Convenes
357 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Good to see you, Master Frontier.”

A voice greeted the Grandmaster the moment he opens his eyes. It is one of the women seated at the round table where they shall convene their meeting.

“Mistress Armada, it is good to see you too.”

The Grandmaster replied while approaching the table to take his seat beside her. At the table, all members of the council have arrived & they are all concealed in their shroud respectively.

Who they are remains a secret in this council, it is however certain that all of them have the rank of Supreme Master within the RPG Foundation. However, as their identities are secret which requires a high level of clearance, they are hidden among the members of the foundation. The members of the council are as listed.

1. Supreme Master / Mistress of the Frontier (M)
2. Supreme Master / Mistress of the Armada (F)
3. Supreme Master / Mistress of the Initiate (M)
4. Supreme Master / Mistress of the Celestial (F)
5. Supreme Master / Mistress of the Construct (M)
6. Supreme Master / Mistress of the Mystic (F)
7. Supreme Master / Mistress of the Soul (M)
8. Supreme Master / Mistress of the Archive (M)
9. Supreme Master / Mistress of the Familiar (F)

The rank Supreme Master is the highest rank that one can attain in the foundation. They are highly regarded as great elders that all members of the foundation can seek for guidance & instructions at times of great peril.

Their number as not specified, as many supreme masters & mistresses are wanderers, wandering throughout countless of worlds & realms in pursuit of any interest they had in mind which is permitted by the foundation as long as it never conflict with the purpose of the foundation.

Out of the many supreme masters & mistresses, a total of 9 shall remain to be members of the C9 Council, which is the ruling council of the foundation. The title Supreme Grand Master or Mistress & the title Supreme Great Master or Mistress are both ceremonial as it only acts as a position to convey the will of the council.

All members of the council are equal in their own might with millennia of honed knowledge, skills & wisdom attained & accumulated throughout their life. Started off as common mortal, they soon ascended to be beings of immeasurable power with a long lifespan.

“Our time is short, here. Shall we begin now?” Master Initiate grunted at them.

“As you wish old friend, we shall start this meeting now.” Said Master Construct, conceding to the demands of his colleague.

“Without adieu, I shall start with what I have found from my side.” The Mistress Celestial volunteered.

“Very well sister, you may begin.” Master Familiar said to her.

“Master Frontier, I have analysed the data that you sent to me earlier & I must concur that the syndicate that is operating in this frontier world under your watch has expanded by a massive fold. The amount of souls sent off the world is immense & judging by the number, they have either lots of customers or a many tall orders to be fulfilled. This is not good as those souls are beings that the local gods there worked hard to raise for the good of their world. That level of drain will cause Earth to regress back to its primitive age.”

“Thank you Mistress Celestial, now we are certain that this is a grave situation now. What about you Mistress Mystic, my unreasonable request to be precise.”

“Unreasonable? Why do I find it not all the time?” Mistress Mystic joked.

“With Master Soul, both of us has managed to trace their transfer transmission & mapped the area of operation that we will commence our mitigation plan. From their celestial signature profiles, most of these customers come from worlds which are rich in arcane resources. We had sent probes for scouting in advance & have found that their tech level of these world ranging from late Medieval Age to early Renaissance. As for their arcane level ranges from late Channeling Age to early Manifesting Age”

“Thank you sister, with these intelligence that we have garnered, we will strike at their clients to end their businesses & send a clear message to those who have interest in the trade of this nonsense.”

“Master Frontier, with this conclusion we have now, I shall relay this matter to all our chapters to muster their forces for this motion.” Master Archive declared to the council.

“I concur.” Master Soul replied.

“I agree.” Mistress Familiar responded.

This is followed by the rest of the council member who stated their agreement to strike at those clients & customers from other worlds who are supporting such trade. These soon follow with discussion on the allocation of resources to commit for the operation & the strategies & tactics along with the victory conditions to be fulfilled.

The scene soon moves back to a new place in the suburbs around Quebec, where a car is approaching a house there. High up in the skies, there is a bird which has an unnatural features circling the house, surveying the areas around there. Soon the car parked at the front yard of the house & its driver & passengers disembark from it. It is Dickson & his family & he has finally discharged from the hospital.

Little do they realised, they have been followed by another vehicle at a distance. It is the same vehicle which is prowling around the hospital while he has warded due to the concussion that he got from the accident.

It is Shepherd Team & there are still on their mission to guard Dixon, the bird flying high in the skies is Sky Shrike & it is a construct with artificial intelligence. The bird is a familiar which is bonded to Ranch Hall & it shares its sense with its master helping to scout the area operation that Shepherd Team is being deployed. They have arrived to Dixon’s home & they are prepared to protect.

Thanks For Reading,

Comment, Rate, Favorite & Follow 

See You  Again In The Next Chapter

9