Vol.1 Chap. 12 – Heavenly Party Invitation
244 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A small bird was seen flying through the skies, after travelling through a certain distance it soon found its destination, which is a magnificent castle which is located in the middle of a great forest.

Circling around the castle a few times, it soon found an open window which is located at the top of a tower in the middle of the castle. From there, it flew into the tower & landed on the table.

At the table seated a lady dressed like a secretary who is attending some letters which soon noticed the bird. Touching the bird with her hand, the bird transformed into a letter. Inspecting the letter she soon realises to whom the letter is being address to in the castle.

Immediately she vanished without a trace only to appear in a small chamber. In that chamber there is a door where there are two fully armoured sentries who are standing guard at it.

Seeing her appearing in front of them, both of them bowed at her. She raises her hand, acknowledging their salute to her & they stand up straight again to resume their duties.

At the top of the door, there is a large jewel mounted on it. It has been glowing with green colour since she arrived at the door. Both guards had noticed it & they know what it means to them. The occupant in the room had signalled them to allow her to enter.

They opened the door, revealing a magnificent room decorated with luxury furniture, carpets & tapestries. The atmosphere of the room is so majestic to the mortal eyes that one will be motionlessly in awe for a while before getting back to their senses.

At the end of the chamber, there is a magnificent lady dressed like a librarian standing inspecting her collection of books which is being kept at several shelves in her room. Seeing where she is in the room, the lady dressed like a secretary approached her with the letter in her hand.

“Mistress, there is a letter addressed to you.” She told the librarian & at the same time passing the letter to her.

“What do we have here?” The librarian muttered while tearing the envelope.

Meanwhile the secretary watched her mistress unfold the letter & begin reading its contents which is meant only for her eyes. She is interested with the message that the letter brings but she held herself in composure in front of her mistress.

“What does it say mistress?” The secretary asks the moment the librarian is done reading the letter.

“I am invited for a fancy party & there will be a grand auction before the clock strikes 12.” The librarian replied.

“Will you be attending mistress?”

“Definitely, I want to see what kind of menace that little goddess is up to this time.”

“I shall ensure all the necessary preparations be done in advance.”

“Thank you dear. Inform the Celestial Knights that I would like their most jovial veteran to be my escort for the party.”

“As you desire mistress, it shall be done.”

“Carry on my dear, carry on.”

The secretary left the room, leaving the librarian to attend her own matters. The librarian then took a book off form a nearby shelf which is housing it. Taking the book in her right hand, she moves to a large table which she uses for her office work.

Sitting at the table, she begins to tap her fingers in a certain sequence. Her room which is initially well lighted became pitch black, leaving only a small space which is lighted around her table.

An orb soon descends from the ceiling till it only floats a few inches above her table. Once it reaches its desired height, it begins to light up indicating that something is being conjured from it.

“Hello, this is Aspire speaking, who is there on the line?” A voice speaks out from the orb.

“Hey, it’s Cosmos, is your line secure?”

“Yeah, give me a second &…. we are good.”

“Thanks, I just got my mail today just as Lexicanum forecasted.”

“Great. So do you need anything from me?”

“Nope, just checking if your party crashers are ready or not.” She replied with a giggle at him.

“I see you getting naughty again. Anyway, I got news from Omega.”

“What did he have for us?”

“Lots of chop shop got burned in the frontier. That is his message, after that he hung up suddenly while we are chatting halfway.”

“Why did he do that? It is quite unusual for him to do that.”

“I don’t know girl. That guy can be quite silent on what is going on around him. We all know how he runs the show.”

“No matter, we will find out about it soon. For him to talk about it later can be quite a while.”

“Yeah, by the way are you sure you want to be late for the party later?”

“Nope, Pixar will get everything ready for me.”

“Oh that new Faery maiden you hired for your office.”

“Hey, that is mean of you. If she hears it, you are going to get jinxed.”

“Alright, you have fun. I’ll meet you there when the song reaches crescendo.”

“I can’t wait to dance with you. Bye.”

With that, she ends her conversation with her colleague. The scene soon shifts back to the suburbs which Dixon is staying. All is fine & calm for the morning except that no one is at home at the moment.

It may look uneventful but that is going to change as walking along the streets, there is a stranger who just arrived at the area, it is the Grandmaster & he is moving towards Dixon’s house at a slow & steady pace.

Thanks For Reading,

Comment, Rate, Favorite & Follow 

See You  Again In The Next Chapter

8