Vol.1 Chap. 13 – Memories From Beyond
227 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Omega here, Fox Hound do you copy?”

“Copy that Omega, I read you loud & clear.”

“I’m getting ready to enter the awakening site for survey the area. You & your team will keep your eyes on Little Lamb.”

“Yes sir.”

The Grandmaster made his way to the designated objective. Fading himself into another existence, he walked through the main door of the house & the moment he is in the house he fades back to his original existence. His action goes unnoticed as he is cloaked with a camouflage device which makes his to be near invisible.

“Ranch Hall, are you there?”

“Yes sir.”

“Maintain an observation perimeter. I will be in deep dive at the survey site to realise anything with my senses.”

“Acknowledge sir.”

While they are in conversation, he had searched the whole house to discern how much area did the psionic energy had covered the house & the degree of the energy concentration left in the house currently.

Checking every nook & cranny of the house, he soon found the room which has the highest residue of psionic power. Judging from the concentration of it & the pattern of projection, he concludes that this is the origin point where the psionic eruption comes from.

“Bug Zapper, is your team in place?”

“Yes sir. We are ready & all angles are secured.”

“Work with Ranch Hall to terminate all incoming threats.”

“Affirmative, sir are you sure you want to do this is broad day light?”

“We have little time to waste here. No one is able to discern the child’s scope of powers in Zero Cross except me at the moment.”

“Sorry sir, I forget that we are in a frontier world now.”

“Apologies accepted, all of us here miss our families & homes in the core worlds.”

“Yeah, I know. They are the reason why I took this job especially in this department.”

“Enough chatter now. I’m in position. All of you, man your stations now.”

Entering the room & looking around for a while, the Grandmaster soon decide upon a shot in the room that he will be doing his work. Sitting in a lotus posture for meditation, he begins to use his psychic skills to peer into the events that had happened in the past in the room.

Going into deep meditation, he begins to see images of the young man got back in his room after returning from the hospital. The grandmaster saw the child is glad to be back & he could sense the happiness emitting from the child himself.

As the young man begins to take a nap, he soon saw an expression coming from his sleeping face. As a man with many years of experience, he knew that this young man is experiencing a prophetic dream & it is an unpleasant one.

Intensifying his focus towards that vision, the Grandmaster soon penetrated into Dixon’s prophetic dream to see what events that had transpired when the young man was taking a nap yesterday night.

Knowing that there is still more to see from that man, the Grandmaster allows all the visions that he saw to flow like a free flowing river. The moment that the stream of memories was formed, he begin to trek upstream in order to trace the point when did his powers started to manifest.

As he trek upstream, he begins to see all the memories that boy had which is obtained from the build up of psychic energies accumulated in the room. He tried to find when did those powers started to manifest in that child making his journey upstream to be further than he had initially anticipated.

The Grandmaster had arrived at a room in the hospital located in a maternity ward. He knew that is the farthest he can go, as there are no more memories that he is able to trace to learn when & where the young man got his powers.

Realising that time is short, he frantically looked around the room which houses all the new born in the ward. What his saw shocked him to his core, as what is being seen cannot be seen with a naked eye.

The Grandmaster saw a figure of a woman & a man which is so divine & they radiated goodness that is so great that he can’t help but knell in reverence to them. He is unable to see & identify who are they, as they wearing a hooded robe which conceal their identity. Soon the vision ended & the Grandmaster is back to his senses.

“Omega, Omega, this is Ranch Hall, come in.”

“Ranch Hall, this is Omega. What’s the status?”

“Sky Shrike has detected strong use of psionic energy from you, are you alright?”

“I’m fine. The rabbit hole is deeper than my anticipation. How long I am away?”

“About a three hours.”

“Looks like Exterminator Team & me are just in time for lunch. How is our Little Lamb?”

“Wine Yard just checked in with me, according to Storm Pheasant, he is having his heart broken now.”

“That is part of growing up. Maybe I will meet him for lunch. Bug Zapper, you there?”

“Yes sir.”

“We are going for lunch together & you boys will be taking over from Shepherd Team on the babysitting job.”

“Acknowledged, are we pulling out now from the survey site sir?”

“Definitely yes, now get me limo here now.”

“Yes sir, will be there in a minute.”

The vehicle soon arrived to pick the Grandmaster to his next destination. Looking at the map on display at the vehicle navigation device, he instructs the driver to drive to the café near the Gabrielle-Roy Library where he plan to have lunch later with Dixon.

Thanks For Reading,

Comment, Rate, Favorite & Follow 

See You  Again In The Next Chapter

8