Vol.1 Chap. 26 – Girls Talk
150 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sound of water can be heard running in the shower room of the indoor badminton court where Dixon & his friends had their mixed doubles match there. They had finally concluded their private competition & they are now refreshing themselves before having dinner.

“Sheila, Connie that was a nice game you girls had with your boys.” Candice remarked at them while taking a shower.

Both Romanov sisters smile while taking their showers in their respective cubicles, thinking about the moments they have finally got their chances with the young men of their interest. The desire to have a chance to spend some time with those guys has been kept in their hearts all this while, had finally be fulfilled for the first time.

Between Sheila & Connie, Sheila is the one who had the most progress in her relationship with Davey as they have finally found a common ground to start a relationship.

Connie, her elder sister will have to be more patient with Dickson as he needs time to heal from the wounds he had with Sydney. Still she is happy to get something out of the event today, as Dixon started to move on from his feeling he had for the girl of his dreams.

“Still, the same thing cannot be said for our boys.” Shelly complained.

“Why?” Connie responded in a curious tone.

“They didn’t put up much of fight like your boys.” Candice answered.

“What makes you say so?” Sheila asks them.

“Those two are trying hard to let their brothers get some good points with you sisters.” Candice further explained to the Romanov sisters.

“Still, thanks for letting us know what happens at the library today Shelley.” Connie expressed her gratitude to her.

“No problem, Dixon is really a good guy. He may have his flaws, but he deserves someone to be with him.”

“Pray all goes well for us.”

“Sure, but you girls are really bold today. Never expect you two to come right away.”

“All I can say is a girl should fight for her rights, such as the right for courtship in a ladylike manner.”

All of the girls laugh, hearing such answer from their senior. But there is some truth in her words. Coming from the lineage of royals from the now long gone Russian Empire, there are some traditions which are being kept in their family.

Some members of their family deemed that it is important to preserve them, while others decided that it is time to stop as it is no longer able to transcend through the current period which is not compatible with it.

Both sisters are taught on how they should behave, such as not to pursue the men of their love interest, but they soon got infuriated by such idea because of the disadvantages they faced when comes to the affairs of their love life.

They are beautiful, but somehow to the eyes of the young men of their age, they lack of something which made them to be attractive. Both sisters know that their lack of trendiness are the cause, but choose to be silent about it for now as they are still staying with their family.

After taking a shower at bathrooms of the indoor court, the girls got themselves ready for the dinner which will be at the house belonging to Uncle Mason & Aunt Pauline, which is just a stone throw away from the indoor court. They boys are done refreshing themselves & they are now closing the indoor court before heading for dinner. Dixon however, is not with them.

“Where is Dixon?” Connie asked the boys, who are looking after the entrance.

“He is with Aunt Pauline.” Adrian told her.

“What is he doing?” She further inquired.

“I remember Uncle Mason told him that Aunt Pauline has a dish to teach him.” Jimmy recalled.

“I see. Shall we go for dinner after Uncle Mason is done?”

“Sure, I’m starving, hope the slow old man be quick.” Davey replied in agreement with her suggestion.

“Who are you calling a slow old man little boy?” A voice spoke behind Davey, causing him to jump.

The rest was surprised by Uncle Mason’s sudden appearance, apparently the elder had sneaked up behind the young man while he is not being aware of his surroundings & neither did the rest of them.

“No one, Uncle Mason, I’m getting a little hangry actually.” The lad tried to make an excuse of his behaviour.

“Relax lad, just fooling with ya. But don’t you do that with Dixon.” The old man chuckled.

“Why not with him?” Connie wondered.

The rest of the young adults are silent for a while, with Candice showing an expression which is a little grim, while Connie & her sister Sheila are being a little confused with the sudden change of atmosphere.

“Candice nearly got hit with a punch the last time she did that with Dixon.” Jimmy told the sisters with a concern voice.

Connie was taken back a little with what she hears from Jimmy. She had a little fantasy a while just now in the shower on how she should interact with Dixon in the future. With that fact about Dixon emerged, her small fantasy just now got smashed.

“Dixon guard himself to a high level of alertness after being bullied in grade school. That is why if you think you really have managed to sneak up on him, you will be shocked to find how he managed to respond even before you are able to play him up.” Jimmy explained to the sisters.

Connie felt weird a little, for a moment. She was sacred of this revelation on the unknown things about Dixon. But at the same time she is now excited being able to learn about the man of her interest.

“Alright kids, dinner is getting cold.” Uncle Mason interrupted them.

“Sorry Uncle Mason.”

“Say not a word & haul all your asses out will ya.”

Chasing the gang out from the entrance of the indoor court, Uncle Mason closed the last shutter & locks it with an electronic lock. Verifying that the alarm system is now activated, he moves to join them, making their way back to his home for dinner.

Thanks For Reading,

Comment, Rate, Favorite & Follow 

See You  Again In The Next Chapter

2