Vol.1 Chap. 57 – A Forced Gathering
38 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A black van was seen driving through the streets of Quebec very early in the morning. Inside the vehicle, it is revealed that Dixon’s family has been held captive in its cargo hold where they are separated by an internal door which houses two men which is acting as guards to prevent their escape. Meanwhile, the other two of those captors are at the driver & front passenger seat.

Dixon’s parents & his twin siblings are now being transported to an unknown location against their will. Their morning had not been a bad one as several armed men in combat suits had raided their home very early in the morning & herded all of them into a long van, which transported them to an unknown location that they are unable to recognise.

Little do they know that with planned & calculated manipulation, Exterminator Team has been ordered by Larson to bring in Dixon’s family to the Celestial Sanctuary, where their presence are required for what will be transpiring there soon.

Sitting at the end of holding compartment in the van, all remaining members of Dixon’s family huddled together, trying to find any comfort they can through the journey which they believe will soon be a perilous one.

The trip to the dimensional transit point is a stressful one, especially for their twin children who are plagued with a constant fear with the outcome of their fates. Both parents tried their best to calm them down, but they could do no more than giving the assurance that they will be alright & both parents will keep them safe.

“Elvis, what is going to happen to us?” The mother of the family asks the father.

“I don’t know Anna. How are the kids?” He responded.

“John & Cally are ok. They are quite shaken & I hope Dixon is alright.”

“He’ll be fine. Besides, Mason used to be in the army.”

Elvis find that their captors are rather unusual, as they did not react to their conversation. Other than forcing him & his family to follow them at gunpoint, they did not give them any harsh treatment through the whole journey to a place which is yet to be known.

“Ranch Hall, this is Bug Zapper of Exterminator Team, ETA to safe house in ten minutes.” One of the captors broke silence after a while in the journey.

“Ranch Hall here, solid copy, confirming ETA as reported. How are the Pheasants?”

“They are all fine but upset.”

“That is expected & it will get worst after meeting with Omega.”

“Don’t worry. We will be there to keep things in check.”

“Copy that, over & out.”

Hearing the conversation that their captors had with their counterparts through their communications, Elvis knows that their destination is now close by. Thoughts begin to sweep into his mind, as he try to think of the options that he can have to get his family to safety.

“Mr. Swansong, I urge you to let go of your thoughts of escaping with your family now.”

The one who is in communication with his counterpart earlier speaks to him, breaking Elvis out from his flow of thoughts. He looked at the man, whose identity is still concealed from his eyes & ears with a little surprise.

“Who are you & why are we taken from our homes?” Elvis demanded answers from his captors.

“I assure you, you & your family will not be harmed. As for who we are, there will be time & place for those explanations.”

“Very well, I will see what you people have to say before I involve my lawyer.”

The van soon stopped, signalling the passengers at the back that they had finally arrived at their intended destination. The doors that keep them in their captors’ custody are opened, revealing their location to be in a building which houses several vehicles that looked familiar to Elvis & his family.

The family man of the Swansong family hoped that they will be brought somewhere in the building which has windows, so that he could identify landmarks that will give them clue to where they are currently. What is he is able to do for now is to count the number of people that he will need to deal with when he make their escape.

Nearby the van, there is a car which has stopped by. A figure of a woman who wears is a similar outfit comes out from the vehicle, carrying some bags which Swansongs immediately recognised belonging to them.

“Hey, that belongs to us!” Elvis shouted at them for the apparent theft.

“Indeed it is yours, but we are not stealing.” The lady rebuffed the accusations he had in his mind.

“Why do you take them?”

“All of you will be attending an event & it won’t be good to be seen wearing your sleep wear right?” The lady replied to his embarrassment.

Much to his disappointment, Elvis Swansong found that they are being escorted to the basement of the building where a man is waiting for them. No matter what emotions assailing his mind, Elvis is able to keep himself in check by focusing his attention to every detail of the paths that they had taking in the basement & the number of people guarding his family which is made up of five men & a woman dressed in an outfit which masks their identity from being discovered.

Exterminator Team soon arrived to a door which looked like a study reinforced door meant for protecting something important. They ushered their guests to walk into the centre of the room & asks them to stand & wait with them. This made them puzzled as they not being locked in a room while waiting for something sinister to harm them.

When they turned around to look at the entrance of the room that they had just entered, they find that a man & a woman is now manning some of the consoles that are present in the room.

Within moments after standing in the middle of the room, one of them who is operating the consoles gives them a thumbs up. Elvis sees that one of the men escorting his family gives back the same reply & the next thing he know, a strong blue light flashes & everything went blank.

After a while, Elvis felt sick like a person who has been tossed around by deadly waves. He opens his dazed eyes to find that all members of his family are present together with him along with the four men who are escorting them.

Elvis looked around him to find that they are now in a different room, which is now occupied with even more people which are dressed in uniforms which its designs are so alien to him. As he recovered from his current conditions, his vision also improved allowing him to see better of his surroundings.

“Woah!” He exclaimed & fell back sitting on the floor.

“Mr. Elvis Swansong, I urge you to calm down as you are now in a military vessel.” A voice spoke to Elvis.

Looking at the direction where the voice comes from, Elvis saw that it is from a woman which is standing among all the men in the room. She has a beautiful appearance which is so other worldly, causing him to be mesmerised upon looking at her.

“Who are you?” He said, wondering who he is facing now.

“I am Pixar. On behalf of my mistress, I would like to welcome you to our ship, which is the Celestial Sanctuary.”

“What?!”

Thanks For Reading,

Comment, Rate, Favorite & Follow 

See You  Again In The Next Chapter

2