Chapter 3: A Conversation
26 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Can we talk a bit?

First of all, I just poured a drink for you, feel free. Strawberry smoothie.

To make this drink, a handful of strawberries are crushed, ground, pressed and poured out. Smoothies in general is somewhat familiar, it's like ... The reality is, right? Reality crushed, pureed a hopelessness to have the first apple. It depends on what the apple is seen that determines whether reality is cruel or not.

Hard to say, right? Well, just take a sip first.

...

Quite funny, when people envision how they were created, the purpose they were created for, or who created them, they are very creative.

A billion-year-old kid, a deformed creature, a voice resounding in the sky. But the deeper they go, the more they sink, and their other creativity is limited.

How can I give an example? Get this strawberry smoothie. Round cup, used to hold water, but humans are creatures that design and create reason? Am I relying on the man who made it to drink water?

Have one more sip.

...

The answer is no. Human imagination is limited here, and don't blame the creator.

Talking about creators and creations, according to Christianity, Adam, Eva has two children, Cain and Abel. Cain kills Abel and becomes the first human crime. Is that real or not?

I honestly don't know, but if it's true, I don't think it's "the first".

Looking back two moments ago, what if I affirmed the existence of Adam, Eva, Cain and Abel, indirectly asserted that Christianity was right? So what if I claim it's fake?

If it were a few centuries ago, I would have been buried alive, burned down, but now I guess it would be something like "Each person has a belief and an idea, don't deny each other".

I have two rhetorical questions for you. One: "a few centuries ago" or "now" above is better? Whatever the answer to your first question, my second question would be: "Which time is more... religious?"

If you have understood the above two questions, I think there will be a part of you think that "today is still the same as religious as before, except that they are more moderate and respectful of others."

Maybe so, maybe so and maybe so.

Let's change the topic a bit before taking another sip. Have you read the two chapters of Doomsday's God, my first autobiography? This is the third chapter.

I think the first chapter will attract more eyes than the second, since it is an emotional story, and I tell it from a third perspective. And I'm not the author.

The second chapter is a story I quite like, it determines what my conversation with people I meet often looks like, it took me two hours to explain the conversation to an author. I heard that he brought the story to the writing test, maybe I should try some too?

See if I remember any significant stories?

Have another drink.

...

Do you see how slow time passes? At one point I was curious why humans are always trying to dominate space, but cannot find a way to do the same with time.

But my curiosity has never been inexplicable.

To answer that question… Can you try answering the question "what if an unstoppable force meets an immovable object"?

If you asked me what the answer was, I would reply "why don't you check it out for yourself?"

If you asked me the question of the almighty paradox, I would reply, "Why don't you check it out for yourself?"

So, why can't humans control time?

Why don't you check it yourself?

3