Chapter 5: Zombie
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With just a few seconds left, I will tell you a pretty interesting but long story. So today we return to the short story with an opening conclusion, shall we?

...

"Come on, stop biting me, it hurts ..."

What will the zombie pandemic be like? Invincible monsters that destroy inherent ecosystems? A virus that makes anyone zombie after death?

Here, zombies have appeared and 0.1% of the population has suffered from this incurable disease. The zombies are emotionless creatures, doing what their old instincts and subconscious told them. But they never rot, simply because they never died.

"Sit still here, I have to go to work." Tung laughed bitterly, trying to wave his hand to cut his lover from him.

"Gah ..." A lifeless young girl, pale eyebrows kept hugging his arm tightly, her mouth kept growling incessantly.

Among the few people infected with this disease, a dear brother, Lien is infected. She couldn't speak or think, just slept from morning until afternoon and woke up demanding to walk around. Because of the above symptoms, the zombies are considered plant people, pets, or even inanimate slaves like in the world of fantasy comics. But they are worse than not knowing the emotions.

"Gar ..."

Lien seems to be more clinging today, insistently holding on Tung with all four limbs, he cannot understand what she wants through her soulless eyes. He wanted to step out the door but was afraid that Liên would run wild, every time he went to the street he had to lock her up in the house, but when Lien held on tightly, what was the door lock?

...
"Boss, today I have to, uh, take my wife to prenatal check-up, taking a day off bye."

"When did you get marry Tu-"

Tung put away the phone, sweating continuously and then looked at Lien.

"Don't nibble on my leg, You're not a mouse."

Looking at Lien's pale face, the youthful pink expression on the mid-twenty-star girl's face was beautiful. The sunlight outside the window on the small apartment highlighted her insensitivity, Tung shivered again, why must life be irony?

...

"Don't take off your hat, it's very sunny, Lien."

Early in the afternoon, the two walked in the shopping center, Tung kept calling her name intimately even though only he knew her name in this world.

Entering the elevator, it isn't clear whether Lien was known for causing mischief before, but she's pushing all the buttons upstairs with panic scratching when he saw the elevator door closed. Fortunately, no one was in the elevator to see it.

"Here's the menu."

Entering a regular coffee shop, a familiar female staff invited them to sit, she did not seem to remember who they were because she had to receive thousands of customers daily. But before, Lien still secretly admired the girl's smile and her beauty, "why is she a waitress having such a beauty?" Lien repeatedly asked, making Tung also curious and turned to look at her.

But that is the past.

"Strawberry smoothie."

"Two drinks?"

"Just one, I don't drink."

This place is a coffee shop with Wi-Fi so people often come here to work, read books or surf the internet, only a few came here to chat. These two people are more unique, coming here to look at each other passionately, in fact, only Tung is looking while Lien drank her familiar strawberry smoothie continuously.

Her normal juicy red lips are gone, now her lips are like dry winter skin that needs to peel, but Tung is still gazing at it in fascination.

"Ghe..." Having finished her smoothie, Lien sighed in satisfaction.

"Just like you before." Tung put his hand on his chin.

The day before, before, before and before. After all, only Lien's important importance from the previous day, Lien's soulless body in the end has nothing worth mentioning?

Lien, though no longer thinking, cannot understand any words, but she feels something sad in her heart.

...

Walking around the cool, spacious commercial center, Lien suddenly stopped to stare at something.

"Wa ..." With her eyes wide, Lien pressed her eyes against the glass door of a wedding store. She stared into a splendid, spacious white dress on display, with eye-catching neck jewels.

Tung remembered clearly, what that had to do with Lien. That one day, Tung and Lien were also in this same place, this same shop, Lien was drinking her smoothie while immersing his eyes on the same wedding dress.

"Tomorrow I'll buy a wedding ring and I'll let you wear it."

"I swear!"

That was the past, although only a small promise that seemed to have imprinted on her subconscious, causing her in the zombie form to also secretly remember and crave this dress.

"Come in." Tung grabbed Lien's shoulders, she was dragged dazedly, seemingly unable to use her legs to stand upright, her eyes kept on that dazzling white dress.

“Hi there, can my wife try on a wedding dress? Well, like the kind on display out there. "

Dressed in a wedding dress, Lien's body, which is pale and empty, suddenly stands out in attraction, a pearl necklace on his neck brightens pale pale skin. Tung looked at her in dismay, magnificent and splendid, shining and beautiful.

"Is she a corpse?" Another female customer, curious, asked

“Uh huh, my lover is a zombie, I think they don't harm anyone, they still deserve respect. It's up to family members whether they want to keep them or not. ”

"You're living with her too?"

Tung nodded, the other girl did not ask anything more than that.

"Gah..."

Lien growled again, this time out of joy, she's like a child happily jumping up and down in her wide dress, demanding to go out to take a walk.

“Hold on, you charge the bill, Lien! Why are you running? Keep the change please. " Tung finished paying, put money on the table and then ran after Lien.

"There's no change for me to keep dude..."

Chasing an excited and tireless person is really meaningless, you can't compare to that person and you are more likely to get tired than them, in short, you should not chase a running zombie at all. .

“Hey hey! How many times did you tell me not to run out in the street? "

...

It was an old truck, in the middle of noon, the sun was shining brightly, the sound of warning "beep", the scream of "watch out" or the "squeak" sound of the wheel friction against the ground when it brakes quickly, all have no effect towards someone who is no longer understood the horrors of twenty-first century traffic.

Lien was pushed by some force to lean forward, she immediately turned around.

Tung is lying there motionless, his fingers can only tremble a little.

...

Beep.

“Today, the press recorded the first tears of zombies. Scientists openly research that zombies can have emotions. "

0