[1] A shitty Day on Earth and Bloodline? pt. 1
519 15 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Brandon's POV

*Guns Firing Incessantly*  (Lazy to type Long Ratatat.)

 

*Machine Gun Firing*

 

*Random Explosion*

 

"God fucking dammit!!" I cursed out loud while hauling my ass out of the crossfire between a group of swat and a heavily armed drug den guards.

 

"There's A dude Over there!!" (D.D. Guard A) Said towards (D.D. Guard B)

 

"We can Use him as a leverage to free boss!"(D.D. Guard B) He then turned his SIG MPX towards my direction and fired a single bullet while he's hidden behind an Armored Car that looks like a hybrid between an SUV and an Armored Truck.

 

*Pshew* *Ping*

 

A prickly sensation attacked my neck and making me reflexively roll forward. I then heard and felt a bullet passed by underneath my left ear grazing it and making it bleed.

 

"damn slimy Motherfucker!!" (DD Guard B) said and started chasing my bleeding self.

 

"Shit!!" I cursed again while covering my now bleeding ear with my free hand while running for my life.

 

A view of an abandoned looking house with lots of garbage bags and pipes suddenly appeared in my view. I got excited and making me run faster than a feral dog with rabies.

 

I started running over garbage bags and climbing rusted pipes that leads to some rooftops while my luckily small sling bag sway's in the air.

 

*Pant* *Bang* *Pant* *Pshew*

 

I kept on running and jumping between buildings, alleyways and crevices I can find while avoiding my now pissed off pursuer.

 

Now are you wondering why I got between this shit I was in for. Well let me call Flashback-chan and rewind the time where I was going home after school.

 

FLASHBACK-CHAN!!

 

~(ZA WARUD- *Thonk* [L] Stop it or ill Za Warudo your ass to sector A2 on Fools Garden and let you rot with a lot of gay guys smashing your ass[L] [Aut] No not with the buffed gays with huge rods!! [AUT] )~

 

"Oi. Brandon!!"(?) One of my classmate said while shaking my half asleep self from my dream called Waifu land and me being an Edgy Waifu Dryad.

 

"?"(Brandon) I grunted while removing my earphones that is connected to my phone that is playing a half edgy and half sunny anime songs. It was hidden inside my breast pocket.

 

"Lets go to Checkbox!!"(?) The annoying cunt said and started pulling my lethargic body. I straightened my body and forcefully escaped from his bear like hold surprising my nervous system with a bearable pain coming from my arms.

 

"To carry you Nico to Platinum and force me to enter a tournament or something?"(Brandon) I said while massaging almost dislocated elbow and stared menacingly at him.

 

"Well~"(Nico) said while avoiding eye contact with me. After many eye shifting he's making. He suddenly stared wide eyes and grabbed both of my arms and bag, adn started dragging my confused self outside of the classroom. I then saw a group of four bitchy looking girls with so much make-up making them look like a clown and a strict nerdy girl.

 

"Hoy Computer Bois!!" (Bitch A,B,C,D) They said in unison and they started insulting me and my friends on how both of us stole the hearts of their Gae crushes.

 

"Please, Check The File I sent you Brandon and ANSWER IT!!" (Strict Nerdy Girl) said after removing the dirt on her glass and fixing it on her face.

 

"Yeah!! ILL READ IT!!"(Brandon) I said with my eyes closed while waving my free arms and being dragged by my grizzly bear size childhood friend. 

 

Minutes of dragging later. He finally stopped on a secluded part of the city and told me something I nearly forgot.

 

"Dude why are your eyes turning into slits when you are death glaring me this time?"(Nico) asked  while forcefully shaking my body.

 

"I don't remember you having a Slitted eye when you glares at me?"(Nico) said and sat on a makeshift chair I saw.

 

"I don't know what you are talking tho?"(Brandon) I asked feigning ignorance while trying to suppress my eyes. I already noticed my slitted eyes when I was 12 and mom told me it was a gene mutation that came from one of our ancestor. She doesn't know why we have slitted eyes but every year the eyes will begin becoming permanent and making us use a contact lenses that changes our eye color and making our slitted eyes normal.

 

I even envied my mom on how colorful her rainbow eyes. It always mesmerizes me every time she removes her contacts.

 

"Whoa!! dude how did you do that!!?"(Nico) He said and pointed to my now normal brown eyes.

 

"Dunno."(Brandon) I said shrugging.

 

"Ok. Ill let it slide for now."(Nico) He said and started walking away.

 

"If you change your mind. You can always meet me at checkbox carrying toxic garbo kids and noobs."(Nico) lazily waved his hand and ran out of the alley.

 

As I watch his departing figure. I unconsciously put back my earphone and resume the song1Toumei-Elegy that is playing on my phone. The sling bag that I was using apparently placed on top of the makeshift chair he was sitting on, and it was apparently opened with a folded paper beside it.

 

I slowly moved towards my bag and grabbed both the paper and the bag at the same time. After grabbing the things. I slung the bag on my shoulder and I was sumiltaniously opening the folded paper.

 


 

'Sorry I stole your only 1$ bill inside your wallet that is full of 100₱ Bill and I know it was your lucky dollar that you 'Enchanted'2Scrubbed with a five leaf clover you found in elementary.

 

I will return it later with extra cash as a bonus to compensate of me stealing it so please don't be angry~ HEHE~

 

                                                                                                                                                       Nico C. Bigtas ?

                                                                                                                                               ヾ( ̄▽ ̄) Bye~Bye~


 

After reading the contents of the letter. I angrily crumpled it and tore it apart with my nails like a mad man. I tried supressing my anger. But I obviously and horribly failed.

 

"YOU FUCKING BITCH GIVE ME MY DOLLAR!!!!"(Brandon) I cursed loudly while blowing an imaginary fire from my mouth.


(??? POV)

 

As I was stealthily walking down an alley trying to track my target. But when I was nearing the target that my now glitchy signal tracker. An unexpected thing happened in front of me.

 

A roar as loud as a Dragon suddenly erupted in front of me scaring me for a second. But it was not over yet. A huge Blue and White flames emerged above the alley burning some birds that is passing by alive.

 

And I think I was the only one who can see it because a person passed by me not noticing the ruckus above.

 

"I think I've gone finally insane~"(?) I said to myself and reminiscing about my almost falling apart career.

 

This is my story I'm working on my free time so pls comment anything that is wrong about my story...

 

And I hate writing Author's Note. Word Count~ 1169

Should I add a [Info] beside a chapter if it was an info dump chap?
  • yes Votes: 7 50.0%
  • no Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Idk Votes: 2 14.3%
  • you should Decide Votes: 4 28.6%
Total voters: 14 · This poll was closed on Apr 4, 2021 12:18 PM.
14