[2] A Shitty Day On Earth And Bloodline? pt2
273 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Brandon's POV)

 

Ok self. You need to calm down.

 

Breath in.

 

*Air being sucked*

 

Breath it out. Release All of your pent up anger.

 

*Phew*

 

Wait.

 

Why am I talking to myself again. Did my anger reduced my sanity too.

 

Ahahahaha. I'm Insane..

 

Anyway lets just go and return home now. Mom might be angry at me if I returned late like last time.

 

I then fixed my sling bag on my body and started walking out of the alley.

 

*Bang*

 

(Flashback Stops)

 

yeah. After I got out of the alley. Some asshole from the police force shot me between my legs. And luckily it didn't hit my nuts. I just felt my pants having a hole and the air of the bullet carrassed my now slightly exposed. Hmmm You know~

 

Anyway back to me running for my life.

 

"Where the fuck is that bastard."(DD Guard B) murmured to himself while running and pointing his gun in front of him.

 

Hehehe. Blind Idiot. He doesn't know I'm on the rooftop of the building where he was currently searching for me.

 

'Hehehehe'(Brandon) I accidentally snickered alerting my pursuer of my presence. His hunched body turned towards my direction and pointed his gun at my head.

 

"There you are little cunt!"(DD Guard B) He then pressed the trigger firing a hail of bullets.

 

*Bang* *Bang* *Bang*

 

"Fuck my life!!"(Brandon) I cursed out loud and closed my eyes expecting the pain.

 

A second past.

 

Then minutes past. The pain that I was expecting didn't came and made me decide to open my eyes. What I saw shocked me to the core.

 

The Surrounding area became still and grey. Like I was inside an old black and white tv. The sound of slight whistling can be faintly heard and the sound of a stiletto echoed beside me.

 

I tried moving to see where the sound is coming. But it won't respond to me.

 

"You really are a trouble magnet kid."(?) said by a young girl that is around 13 and with a height smaller than a grade schooler.

 

"Who are you?"(Brandon) I asked while I was still trying to move my body.

 

I think my brain processing power increased making me perceive time faster and making the surrounding area look still.

 •I'm currently making this with a small screened phine. So pls forgive me with errors (Cause its so small and im usibg my chunjy ass finger to type.) •

"You got that right kid."(?) and here comes the unknown voice aga- GEEH

 

A young girl with purple eyes and a galaxy in it appeared in front of me. She grabbed both of my cheeks and stared at me.

 

She wears a purple super revealing clothes with golden ringlets on it. Her hair shifts from dark purple to a bright swirling pink. She got a sharp looking form fitting gloves1Imagine thanos and luboc's glove combined with 1 swirling rainbow gem on it with 1 jewel on it.

 

Is she genderswapped than-

 

"Don't compare me to that hag or you'll regret it. And yes Thanos is based on one of my bitchy cousin.(?) The girl s-

 

"And next you will gonna ask about my name."(?) She smuggly said and dived inside a portal she made.

 

'Tf. She already knew what I'm gonna ask and left.' I thought ti myself and moved my body to a sitting position. After a good ol 3s.

 

The girl popped out from the portal and grew into an Onee-san.

 

"Who said I left."(?) Now the voice sounded like it came from a 35 years old working women with voice training. Her secretary like outfit fits her body shape and voice.

 

"I see you figured out to remove your soul from your body. Congrats."(?) She said and pointed something behind me.

 

I turned my head behind me and saw my body inside a room with tables and a hole in the head. My body's eyes turned hollow and empty and my limbs dropped to the ground like a pyppet that its strings supporting it has been cut from its body.

 

"Did you just, remove the msgic thingy when i turned my hea-"yep"(?) Stop interrupting me!!"(Brandon) I yelled while shaking and pulling the collar of her dress. And then something metallic fell on my hand and sinking into it.

 

(? Pov)

Whi do I need to meet her son.

 

'WHY!!' I thought to myself while wstching the panicking idiot.

 

"What the fuck is this!!"(Brandon) said while waving his arms trying to remove the 'Starter Chip' I was gonna g "Oi Take this off of me!!" (Brandon) And back to shaking me. Haist.

 

'A little magic should calm him down'(?) I thought to myself and instantly casted a 'Blink' Magic to teleport his noisy ass away from me.

 

"I got a n-

(Brandon Pov)

"name"(?) The woman said and summoned a table and a chair in front. While on her hand appeared a mug with a still strong2by the smell coffee. And lastly. A name plate with Lorna C. Cometia appeared on top of the table.

 

"Please calm down and sit please."(Lorna) said while motioning me to sit on the chair she summoned from out of nowhere. I hesitated at first but the pressure she emitted when she saw me hesitating made me sit immediately. 

 

"Uhm.... what now."(Brandon) I asked while fidgeting and making myself comfortable. She then handed me a small piece of paper before angrily stamping a booklet. I don't know whats going on inside her head but She then suddenly handed me the booklet and disappeared. The chair and table I was on disapeared along her making me fall on my butt.

"Ok kid. its time for you to come with me."(?) The voice of the little girl suddenly rang behind my ears scaring me.

I tried getting up but something caught my limbs and pulled me backward. The floor ripped open and shows a pitch black endless hole. It then drsgged me inside the hole making my vision pitch dark until I saw her sitting cross legged and smirking while glowing.

Word-1010

I write this for fun so please don't smack me if a suddenly hiatus note appeared.

And I wrote this everytime before a sleep so I might miss some errors.

 

 

 

 

 

 

10