4. To Ernst Institute
363 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The profit brought by selling the corpses of level 1 beasts was enormous but that profit was something that can not be maintained. The high price of artifacts was due to their rarity. There were far too less artifacts and not everyone had the lucky halo of a protagonist.

People who had artifacts had literally bought them with their blood, sweat, tears and enormous amount of money.

Thus if Yale decided to flood the market with artifacts, then their rarity would decrease and so would their monetary value. It would then be no different from cabbages that can be brought with chump change.

Therefore Yale decided to limit the selling of artifacts to only one a year. But even then only selling one would bring him enormous profits.

And as for making more money and consequently more SPs, Yale had other plans.

For now, Yale needed to prepare for his travels to Ernst Institute. Ernst Institute was the most prestigious academy that had produced countless magicians. Only a few selected individuals who had talent that far surpassed other's were admitted into it.

If it weren't for the close relationship between Monroe Dawson, Yale's father and Holy Union, Yale wouldn't have qualified for it.

Even prodigies from the four empires and countless duchies came for a chance to have a better education.

Ernst Institute was located in the Fenlai kingdom of Holy Union and the union was led by Radiant church. Yale's father had close relationship with the higher ups of Holy Union, or more exactly he had quite a close relationship with higher ups of the church.

But unfortunately, the main character was going to uproot the entire church and replace its influence. Not that it had something to do with him. The relationship between church and his father was symbiotic. They wanted his father's money and his father wanted their influence.

Speaking of which, his father also gave Yale a hefty sum of money after seeing Yale exercise  yesterday and promised to send him more money should he ever need it.

It would seem that Monroe Dawson felt proud of his son's growth. A rich person like him had everything but as the biggest merchant on the continent he knew that he severely lacked people who had strength.

If he could get the support of a saint, then his company's future would remain secure for several hundred generations. Not to mention if that saint turned out to be his own son, then he would let all his employees shower with gold coins for the entire day.

So upon seeing his son exercising so hard, he couldn't help but become emotional. It would be a blessing if his son could put in some efforts to become a saint.

Yale's mother passed away when he was 6 while his brother, Jason was away on a business trip hence Yale did not meet him.

Fenlai kingdom was called the center of holy union and Yale decided to take his sweet time to reach there.

--@Yale Hello young one, I am called Azazel. Welcome to the group. (Azazel)

--@Yale Welcome Young'on. (Hayato)

--@Ur, Ur Onee chan! You promised to talk to me last night. Why weren't you online?

After getting on the carriage, Yale immediately laid back and took out his phone. He went through all the messages he had missed and replied to the messages that were addressed to him.

The most active member in the group was Liala and as soon as he greeted Azazel and Hayato, she dm'ed him.

--Hey Yale! How old are you? (Liala)

--I am 10. How about you? (Yale)

--Really!!!!!! I am 10 as well. So from now on I'll call you Yale kun. Okay? (Liala)

--Sure!! Anyways can you tell me more about your world? I am interested. (Yale)

Yale asked. He did not know much about Liala as well as the world she belonged to and hence he was curious about her origins.

--Me? I live in the demon world. My family is a prestigious duke family that had once produced demon lord who ruled over the entire Demon realm. Apart from my demon race, there are several other races, like Human race, God race and spiritual beings. Hehe! We are actually enemies with both Human race and God race. The current demon lord is Wilbert sama who is crazy strong.

Apart from this, I don't actually know a lot as I am not really allowed to go out. Father once told me that due to my atavism, I look like a bit like God race so if people were to know about me, they would treat me like an enemy... (Liala)

Liala sent multiple messages telling Yale about herself and her world.

"So It is the world of shinmai maou no keiyakusha."

After patiently reading through the messages, Yale finally concluded.

"And it is far before the start of the story. In fact the war between Demon race and hero clan in which Jin toujou became war hero has not happened as well."

After telling about her own world, Liala also asked Yale about his world. Yale naturally told her about everything and the more he told her, the more she asked.

That day, Yale learned how tiresome a child's curiosity can be.

8