computer-aided inspection
278 7 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(i just figured out how to do the quote thingy) as with all of the other chapters i gotta say thanks to my dear friend DetectiveRed for helping me with my writing and inspiring me to write in the first place if you havent read any of her stuff you def should

Restarting…..

 

"Amy, ugh, it's like 2:30." Says a 6'1" muscular woman, with a #1560bd backwards sun cap on, and what appears to be a flaming bird tattoo.

"Is it? Sorry Phoenix, I must have accidentally stayed up all night again working. You told me to wake you when she woke up though. She did for a bit, but passed out from a flashback, I think." replied amy

[Inquiry: She? Wait, does she mean me? I have boobs….. oh my gosh I have boobs.]

"You think?" Asked the large warrior looking woman, whose name I suppose is Phoenix.

"Well, yeah. She seemed to have calmed down a bit, but then she looked down, and passed out all of a sudden."

[I can't believe I have boobs. Inq: Why do I have boobs? Should I tell them I'm not supposed to have boobs? [What and lose them? [Illogical. Why wouldn't I want them gone. I'm a boy, boys don't have boobs…..]] Why does this disappoint me? [Illogical. Illogical illogical illogical ill‐]]

"AAAAAAAAAAA" I felt the scream escape my mouth before I could stop it.

"Oh, goodness, you're awake!" Amy said, turning to the sound of my scream, looking quite shocked.

"Apologies Mast- um… Amy." I respond, covering my mouth shocked at my own sudden lack of inhibitions.

[Inquiry: Where is Master? My coordinates are quite far from our home.]

"Did something happen? Are you okay?" Amy asks, walking towards me with a look of concern on her face. Phoenix follows shortly behind, over to the table I'm sitting on.

"Did you hurt anything when you passed out?" Amy asks, as she tits my skull to check for dents.

"Wow Ames, you did a miraculous job on her!" Phoenix states, as she lifts my right hand, presumably to check out Amy's handy work.

I could understand her amazement. I hadn't had much time to look at my hands before, but they seemed very well crafted. My hands and arms were painted in #eedc34, and my fingers seemed slim and delicate.

"Do you have any internal systems damage?" Amy asks, with one knee on the work table, clearly focused on something on the back of my head. 

"Negative." I answered, rather uninterested in the moment.

Phoenix turns the back of my hand away from my face looking at the wrist joint. I can see the mechanical tendons beneath the plates on my hands. The inner mechanics of my hands, that I could see under the plates, had an artistic beauty to it that my old body never had. I have never before felt like my body was built with much care. Even though the metal plates didn't seem to all be of the same metal, it didn't look slapped together haphazardly like my old body. On top of everything else I also feel much lighter, and less clunky. Phoenix lifts my bent elbow and prodded around in my armpit, as I'm deep in thought. Meanwhile Amy gently pushes my head down, making me feel more and more like a lab rat, as they inspect my every crevice.

"Interjection. Inquiry: Can I… have a mirror or something?" I ask, awkwardly hunched over, with my arm in the air.

"Yeah, sure, sorry." Amy said, sliding off the table, getting out from behind me.

Phoenix drops my arm before introducing herself to me.

"What's your name?" she asks, as Amy rolls an elegant full sized mirror into the room on wheels.

"QT200s3x9" I state, procedurally.

"What, no that's your model number. She means what do people call you?" Amy asks, as she positions the mirror in front of me.

Still being on the operating table, I can only see the lower half of my body in the mirror.

"QT200s3x9" I answered again, rather irritated.

I push myself off the table, and stand in front of my reflection.

[Exclamation: Ohmygosh I'm cute! [Illogical.] I can't be cute, I'm a guy. [It doesn't look like it.]]

Amy and Phoenix share a look I can't comprehend.

[5'3" slim agile looking body; a soft round jaw, with two black orbital eyes, circular plates on the cheeks, and two semicircles over my mouth, giving the impression of lips; round spheres decorating the shoulder joints, and smooth feminine arms.]

I check my smooth round hips, as I struggle with just how comfortable I feel in this new body.

"Hey, when you first woke up, you mentioned something uh… about a master?" Amy stated in a questioning tone.

"Affirmative. Inquiry: Where is he?" I asked, absentmindedly exploring my new form with my hands.

"That's what we would like to know." Phoenix responded, crossing her arms.

"Did your master ever call you anything other than your model number?" Amy asked, looking concerned.

Her concern gave me pause.

"Inquiry: Is it not normal for one's name to be their model number?"

"Didn't anyone ever call you anything else, like an affectionate nickname even?" Phoenix asked, as her expression softened.

"Statement: Jonah used to call me QT… I never understood why, but I really rather liked it.]

"Of course you liked it, because you're a cutie!" Amy gushed, making me feel a strange mix of joy and embarrassment.

"Is Jonah one of the people who was with you in your last moments?" Phoenix prodded.

"Affirmative. Jonah was always nicer to me than the others… Inquiry: Why do you two want to know where Master and the others are? Are you planning on sending me back?" 

[Inquiry: If they send me back, what will Master think? Postulation: He will probably be quite mad at me for failing, and how would he react to me looking like a girl...]

"No we just want to help–" Amy was cut off by me jumping as far back as I could, after suddenly remembering what Master always said was the only good use for a "fembot".

"Woah, what the fuck?" Phoenix called out, as I crashed into a toolbox and tripped, stumbling backwards.

[Stupid stupid stupid. Of course there was a reason they turned me into a girl. Yeah maybe a part of me wants it, but I don't want that! There's always a catch. Dreams don't just come true like that.]

"T-that's why you turned me into a girl isn't it!?" I screamed while holding a wrench out as if it could somehow protect me.

"I told you she would get hostile, Amy." Phoenix said rolling up her sleeves

"What, wait a minute Nix. What's going on, QT? What are you talking about? Turned you into a girl? Were you not alr–" 

Suddenly the door next to me swings violently open.

"Hey, I heard all the commotion. Girls what's up?" says a metallic voice from behind the door.

[Oh gosh, this is the end, no escape!]

 

18