Kaotik
78 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So I have finally settled on a date to bring this particular story out of haitus as working on my other ones got my creative juices flowing. So, exactly one month from today on July 1st this novel will be leaving haitus with the publication of around five chapters of 2500 plus words. 

I am truly sorry for that long haitus I took, it was completely unexpected on my end as well. I had originally to start posting again back at the beginning of January, but nothing I was writing felt right, so I just adjusted my focus to my other stories. And, if I do say so myself they have progressed fairly nicely. Now that I have officially graduated from highschool school and started my summer break I can place my attention on writing to my fullest capabilities.

Also if you liked the direction this novel I was going in I suggest you try my other novels; Kibo: War for the Ancient Codex, and Kibo: The New Age of Cornith.

I more so advise you to try out Ancient Codex, as it is more similar to Kaotik than Cornith, though it does currently have less chapters posted. 

I am also working on two other novels that share a universe with Cornith and Codex. One of them, Rebirth in Times of Chaos will be released two weeks before Kaotik leaves haitus.

Anyway the mere fact that you read up to this point is of tremendous support and I truly thank you for your patience.

Sincerely Azu,

 

 

P.S. here's a link to my Discord server if you are interested; https://discord.gg/JDVN5PC 

0