Chapter Six: The Contract is complete/Now let’s go to The Warehouse Part Two
268 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alyssa sat completely upright with her hands on Malikai's lower abdomen. She raised her entire upwards and Malikai's cock slowly exited her depths causing both of them to moan. She stopped moving upwards when 7.5cm12.52cm equals 1 inch. of his 25cm long cock was still inside of her. 

Malikai began to thrust up into her causing Alyssa to moan as she felt his thick cock rub against her tight vaginal walls continuously. She used her hands to knead her breasts as she no longer needed the former's support as Malikai had securely grasped her waist.

As she used her slender fingers to massage her supple breasts she closed her eyes and sank into the pleasure she received from Malikai's continuous thrust.

"Yes...Ahh...Fuck...Ahh...Yeah...Right there...Just like that...Slower...More...Almost...Ahh...Now Faster...Ohhh..." Alyssa continuously released moans of pleasure as Malikai repeatedly thrust into her.

Malikai lost himself in both the pleasure he experienced and the sounds Alyssa released. Malikai moved his body according to the instructions his sister gave. As he kept changing his body's movements they began to sweat and he watched as the drops rolled down her perfectly shaped body and the way they caused the light to bounce off of her perfectly sculpted body.

As they both came closer to an orgasm his originally chaotic thrust began to develop a rthymic pattern; two short and one long yet. Malikai never fully thrust  into her; simply grinding against her cervix instead of penetrating into her uterus, this caused them both to crave more. Alyssa felt a partial sense of emptiness inside of her body: and since the base of his cock wasn't enveloped within Malikai could not fully experience the warmth and tightness of her vagina. 

Malikai didn't penetrate her cervix and invade her uterus directly in order to delay their orgasm. He instead continued his pattern of 2 shallow thrust and one deep teasing her vagina and cervix.

Alyssa continuously changed the rhythm in which her vaginal walls contracted in tandem with Malikai's thrust pushing them even closer to orgasming.

Malikai's precum and Alyssa's sexual fluids mixed together and lubricated both his cock and her vagina allowing Malikai to move faster while he also maintained his thrusting rythym.

"Mmmm...I love the way you know every inch of my body and seem...To never tire of it." Alyssa said as she opened her eyes and her breathing roughened. She gazed into his eyes which were filled with both a sexual hunger and an undying love for her.

"It's perfect in every way," He began in response as he looked into her silver eyes which were filled with love, purity, and adoration yet still gave off seductiveness. He then finished with; "And it always will be."

As soon as he finished speaking he pulled down on her hips at the same time as he made a deep thrust. His cock finally pierces through her cervix and invaded her uterus.

"Ahhh...I'm Cummmming!!" Alyssa realeased a high pitch moan as her back arched like a bow. She used her right hand to rub her clitoris and her left to pinch her left nipple as she orgasmed. 

Malikai didn't stop as he continued to make small high speed thrust causing her to prolong her orgasm.

"Yes...yes...yes...Kai don't stop keep going just like that."  Alyssa continued to moan as her vagina contracted further around Malikai's cock as her orgasmed continued and she was overwhelmed by pleasure.

"Ahhhh," Alyssa released a softer moan as Malikai pulled the shaft of his cock out of her depths living only the tip inside of her vagina. He held her waist gently in the air as her body slight trembled while her orgasm slowly came to an end.

Before her orgasm could fully pass and her body's hyper sensitivity could pass Malikai pulled her downwards. His engorged cock pierced her all the way to the base, once more invading her uterus. 

As Alyssa fell downwards and her vagina swallowed his coarse cock Malikai could no longer hold back his orgasm.

"Mmmmhh," As he released a deep and long moan Malikai's cock twitched slightly and he ejaculated directly into her uterus. 

Alyssa's back arched once more as she orgasmed for a second time before her body softly collapsed forward onto Malikai's. She then once more wrapped her arms around his neck as she gently moaned due to the twitching of his cock.

Malikai took his hands off of Alyssa's hips and used them to knead her ass as he ejaculated into her uterus. His ejaculation continued for the time of a few breaths and when he was done he wrapped his arms around her waist.

He then rolled over placing her on her back. Alyssa spread her legs open and placed her hands on his hips. Malikai leaned downwards as he enveloped her lips in a kiss. They closed their eyes as their tongues became entangled and they shared their saliva. Malikai's penis began to become erect again as he sucked on Alyssa's tongue causing them both to moan.

He bent his knees as he began to make small yet slow thrust . As they were still affected by the hyper-sensitivity brought by an orgasm they both felt a great amount of pleasure with each thrust. 

Their lips parted and they both took in deep breaths. Their moans became greater in volume. Malikai's thrust gradually became longer and Alyssa's skin bagn to take on a subtle blush as she did her best to cater to them.

Malikai moved his hands upwards from Alyssa's waist to her breasts and he gently caressed her skin as he moved his hands. He used his palms and fingers to softly knead her breasts and moved his thumbs in circular motions around his nipples. 

Alyssa moaned as she reached towards where their genitals were connected with her right hand. She gently rubbed her clitoris and bit on her lower lip with the sexual hunger and seductive glints both growing in her silver eyes. 

"I love you Brother." Alyssa said as she moaned in pleasure.

"I love you to Sister, and I always will." Malikai told her as affection replaced some of the sexual hunger in his eyes.

"Always and forever." Alyssa said as the mere mention of their love seems to heighten her sexual pleasure. 

"Sister, you really are screwed up in the head. But so am I." Malikai said with a small laugh and a devilish smile. He then began to pinch her nipples between his thumbs and index fingers.

"Ahhh...I need more...I never want to part from your body." Alyssa moaned in a mix between pain and pleasure before she spoke.

Her words caused a savage and predatory light to appear in Malikai's eyes.

His thrust became even faster. Malikai tortured her with pleasure as he repeatedly hit and grinded against her cervix while avoiding all of her attempts to fully envelop his cock within.

"Ahhh...That f-feels good...Ahhh...I love your long and thick cock...Yes...Yes...Right there...A little faster...Ahhh." Alyssa said in between moans as she arched her back and came closer and closer to an orgasm. She clenched her left hand which wrapped around his waist and scratched her nails across his back.

Malikai bent his neck downwards a placed Alyssa's right nipple into his mout. He twirled his tongue around it and began to suck and nibble on it. 

"Sister, your pussy is so tight on my cock and your nipple tastes like the nectar of the Gods. Mmmh...I love being inside of you. Fucking you is the greatest pleasure the world has to offer me and I can't seem to extricate myself from you. Your breast feel so supple in my hands." Malikai's projected into his mind as he couldn't bring himself to stop sucking on her nipple.

"Hehehe...Why brother how could have possibly taught you to sweet talk a woman so well?" Alyssa laughed and said sarcastically in response to Malikai's words.

"Why my dearest sister, it was you of course. Who else could it have been? And while we're on the subject, who taught you how to talk with such a filthy mouth?" Malikai once again projected his thoughts into Alyssa's mind with a sarcastic yet questioning tone which contained a hint of doting.

"Well I believe it was you who taught me, but...I could be mistaken." Alyssa said with a sense of playfulness appearing in her tone.

"Oh...is that so." As a hint of fierceness appeared in his tone which was projected into her mind.

"Like I said I'm not sure. But then again I've never spent much time with anyone else. So it should've been you, in which case, you have to take responsibility." Alyssa said as seductiveness once more appeared in her voice. She began to rhythmically massage Malikai's cock with her vaginal walls.

"Mmmh...Don't worry about that. I will take all the responsibility for anything you do." Malikai moaned as he continued to project his voice into Alyssa's mind.

He slowed the speed of his thrust and released her breast from his mouth. He placed his lips atop hers before his tongue invaded her mouth. Their soft and agile tongues wrapped around each other as they continuously swapped saliva.

"Yes brother...Ahhh...slowly just like that...Yes...Ahhh...grind against my my womb with your thick cock...Mmmh...Yes...Tease me...Make vme crave your cock...I'm almost there...Yes." Alyssa projected her voice into Malikai's mind to spur him onas she continued to rub her clitoris.

Malikai gave her everything she asked for, constantly pushing her ever closer to an orgasm yet never letting her have it. He continued to knead her breasts in his hands while occasionally pinching her nipples. 

Malikai himself also felt an orgasm approaching as he feltlike his tongue was melting as it twirled around Alyssa's. He lost himself in the rhythmic contracting of Alyssa's vagina and the action of kneading her supple breasts. 

He didn't only torture Alyssa with his teasing thrust as it became harder for him to resist cumming.

Suddenly Malikai announced ; "I can't hold it anymore I cumming."

"Good brother, cum inside me, fill my womb with your cum." Alyssa projected into Malikai's mind return.

Malikai squeezed her nipples hardas he almost crushed the and made a full powered thrust piercing through her cervix into her womb. 

"Ahhh..." Alyssa orgasmed and arched her back which caused her to tighten her vaginal walls around his cock as if to wring him dry. Her eyes snapped open and their mouths came apart with a single string of saliva shared between them.

As Alyssa tighten her vaginal walls Malikai's will have out and he ejaculated inside her uterus

"Ahhh...Sister you seem to fit me perfectly like always." Malikai moaned before he whispered into her ear.

"Hehehe..." Alyssa simply giggled before she said; "We need to bathe so we can head to The Warehouse. It's already after ten, we told Quentin and the others we would be ready around noon."

"Okay. Come on let's go. I'll carry you." Malikai said to Alyssa.

Alyssa wrapped her legs around his waist, and her arms around his neck. Malikai wrapped his arms around her waist. He then lifted himself up to his knees with Alyssa in his arms. He stood to his feet and walked to the foot of the bed and jumped down onto the floor. He then exited the canopy and more light fell down onto their bodies.

Surrounding the canopy was a large room which was a cross between a bedroom and livingroom. Their were sofas, one desk, bookshelves, and a few wardrobes. There were three doorways. One on the wall directly opposite the bed and another on either side of the bed. 

The doorways to the left and right sides respectively lead to the closet and bathroom. 

Malikai walked to the door way on the right and went through.

In the center of the rooms floor was a hot spring inscribed with Runic Arrays. There were steps carve on the inside which lead to the spring's bottom. 

Malikai walked towards the hot spring and walked down its stairs. The hot spring was just over a meter high and came to just above his waist. 

The water was around 80 degrees Celsius and it relaxed his nerves causing him to take a deep relaxed breath. 

He pulled Alyssa upwards causing his cock to slip out of her vagina. 

Alyssa then unwrapped her legs from his waist and Malikai stood her up in the hot spring. 

There were two wooden buckets on the sides of the stairs, Malikai walked to the top of the stairs and picked them up before he returned to Alyssa's side.

He handed her one of the buckets and dipped the other one into the steaming water and lifted. He then poured the water out over his head.


 

The twins were once more in the first underground level.

They repeated the process they had used to transport themselves to The Armory, except this times they did not draw weapon type Runes. They instead drew different types of trains, ships,, ores , and mechanical creatures in Runic form.

The smallest train was 5 meters tall 3 meters wide and 100 kilometers long. All of the trains were inscribed with complex Runic Arrays which flickered with dense Runic Light. All of the trains were created with magical ores which possessed a large amount of dense Mana and Star Qi.

All of the sails on the ships' were fueled and tied. The smallest ship was 50 meters, tall 20 meters wide and 10 Kilometers long. The ships seemed to be made of various types of magical wood which contained metallic clusters. The sails were made of the skin of various Demon Beast, and Runic Arrays were drawn on bothering the ships themselves and their sails.

The stockpiles of various ores inside The Warehouse were different in size depending on their rarity and use. The smallest reserve was a fist sized piece of black rock which floated in the middle of the air yet emitted absolutely no Mana or Star Qi into the environment. The rock contrarily absorbed any Mana or Star Qi that entered a certain range.

This was an Origin Force Absorbing Rock. It was often used as a power source for massive machanical creatures, ships, trains, and Complex or Compound Runic Arrays. This is because it absorbs massive amounts of Origin Forces and converts them into Mana. 

They originally started off as useless pieces of crap which were casually thrown away. This didn't change until two people came along.

The first was Elena Ironsmith. The Ironsmiths were a family of Dwarven Blacksmiths whose name resonated throughout The Kaotik Universe and the few Universes surrounding it. Elena was considered a genius even by her family's standards. She was especially talented in metal refining and creating weapons and armor.

She invented a way combine the ore with weapons and armor she created using it to weaken the offensive and defensive attempts of enemy cultivators.

Her first attempt was The Heaven Destroying Halberd. The halberd was one of her greatest works and it took her Tens of Thousands of years to complete. She had infused pieces of Origin Force Absorbing Rock into the blade and carved A Compound Runic Array which she had invented across the entire Harberd. 

The Runic Array allowed one to manipulate The Rock's ability to absorb Mana and Star Qi.

The second person was known as "The Founder" his name was Arthur Pangu and he was The Founder of The Cradle of Chaos.

Arthur was a descendant of Pangu and Selinora two of the first creatures to be birthed by The Kaotik Universe. One of his many creations was a Runic Array which allowed one to convert matter into Mana and/or Star Qi and funnel it into othe Runic Arrays.

The machanical creatures inside the Warehouse were created from all kinds of ores and covered I'm dense Runic Arrays.

The tallest was humanoid in shape and had a height of around 9 kilometers. It donned Golden armor inscribed with extremely complex Runic Arrays.  It wielded dual longsword both 5 kilometers in length. One of the swords was an icy blue and the other was a fiery red.

2