Chapter 5: The Great Clone Massacre
442 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yuan looked down at the scene with complete disgust. He could see some human looking girl doing a cat cosplay lying pass out against a tree. There were around 20 men standing in a circle around the girl.

 

Most of the men looked to be soldiers from the middle ages, with shiny metal armour. There were a few men in the back with leather armour on. Properly servants of the men or some kind of scout?

 

Yuan obviously didn’t know any of these people but he was still a bit excited to be involved in one of those classic op mc rescue scenes. Usually it’s some local nobles' carriage surrounded by monsters or bandits. Just when the cute noble’s daughter is about to be kidnapped the protagonist would fly out the woods and save the day.

 

This however was far from what he had planned for. These people didn’t seem like bandits from their armour but certainly were acting like a group of rogues. Yuan looked down and realised he had been thinking these useless thoughts and left the man hanging, like literally his dick is still out. The 20 men all had their weapons drawn and were fiercely staring him down. Chuckling lightly to himself at the ridiculousness of his first interaction with humans in this world.

 

‘Wait maybe this is a misunderstanding? What if the cat girl is some demonic cultivator and has killed millions and therefore deserves to be raped to death? Nope she's too cute to be a demonic cultivator…’

 

‘Ok next plan, kill all the enemies and save the girl? Right but how does one do that. I have no fighting skills… wait I got it.’

 

Yuan floated over towards the tree and snapped off a branch. The people below just watched on, scared to anger the powerful cultivator. Everyone in this world knew what being able to fly without a flying sword means. Most of the men here were simple Qi realm cultivators, not that Yuan knows this. He has only arrived in this world a week ago and this is his first time seeing other living creatures. How could he tell the difference in cultivation realms?

 

Yuan knew the men couldn’t be in the Celestial realm since they hadn’t flown up to attack him yet. None seemed to want to fly up on their swords either so they are properly not in the Divine realm either.

 

However Yuan knows he is weak for a Celestial realm and wanted to test the waters first. Breaking off the branch with a loud snap, scaring some of the supposed servants in leather armour, Yuan started using his 5th tier skill “Creation”. He turned the stick into a carbon looking copy of the sword one of the soldiers had pointed at him.

 

A gasp could be heard from the soldiers. They had just watched a man turn a stick into an iron sword in front of their eyes. ‘This was properly how people reacted to Jesus turning water into wine all those years ago’ Yuan thought, a smile returning to his face.

 

Yuan then used his 2nd tier skill Mirror image and summoned a clone of himself. Looking the clone up and down he couldn’t help but start questioning his sexuality a little at how handsome the man in front of him was. Giving out a whistle in amazement he handed the clone the stick disguised as a sword.

 

Yuan then gave a mental command to the clone to attack all men in armour. The clone simply jumped down and started attacking the nearest target with crude attacks. It really did look like it had the intelligence of an undead zombie, with how simple its attacks were.

 

The clone wielding the holy god world ending stick sword, as Yuan has decided to call it, swung it down at the head of the nearest soldier. The man went to block with his iron sword but it simply shattered into pieces upon impact with a loud clang.

 

Although the sword the clone wields is indeed a simple stick the illusion surrounding it is from a Celestial realm cultivator. This is true for the clone as well. After smashing the man's sword many of the soldiers attempted to slash at or punch the clone but it ignored or seemed to take no damage at all. The attacks simply bounced off as if the clone was made from metal.

 

The clone raised its holy god world ending stick sword above the poor soldier again. This time he raised his arm to block. Despite him wearing a full iron set of armour the holy god world ending stick didn’t care and smashed that too, and his arm with a sickening crunch.

 

The man dropped to his knees, clutching his arm that was simply a hanging bloody mess of smashed flesh and powdered bones. Tears streamed down his face as he looked up towards the sky. “FOR ZLASHIRE” he streamed at the top of his lungs.

 

The clone ignored his bizarre war cry and smashed his head in through the iron helmet, using the stick sword like a troll would use a club. The man’s brains showered the soldiers currently engaging the clone causing some to scream out in horror at the scene.

 

Yuan was simply sitting on a large branch of a nearby tree with his legs swinging off the edge like a little kid, humming to himself the tune for Stayin’ Alive by the Bee Gees. He felt the song really fit the current situation. Yuan's happy mood was quickly ruined by the sight of the fleeing enemies.

 

Yuan summoned 10 more clones of himself and gave them a different order. Kill all the men in armour and let none escape alive. This time the clones chased the men with intense speed and went straight for the killing blow unlike the first clone. These new clones ran up behind the fleeing and screaming men. Yuan watched as one of the clones straight up punched right through a fully armoured man and took out his heart in one elegant motion, like a trained assassin before moving onto the next target. ‘Holy shit is that Killua Zoldyck’ Yuan explained to nobody in particular not like anyone would get his HxH references.

 

The smell of blood and death reached Yuan who was happily sitting on the tree while watching the scene as if he was a spectator and had no stake in the fight. ‘Ugh that's a disgusting smell almost makes this all seem like I'm killing real people instead of simple NPC’s. It is terribly realistic though I gotta give gramps that, maybe a little too real.’

 

A frown soon formed on Yuan’s face. He was no killer or psychopath but he simply felt like this was a VR game or something. Did you cry when you killed a person in world of warcraft? No of course not. Yuan had played some VR games in the hospital and this felt way more real than those ever could.

 

‘Those NPC soldier guys didn’t say much so I still can’t tell how advanced the AI of these people are yet.’ While lost in thought the clones had returned after finishing the massacre of Zlashire soldiers. They simply stood there in a line before him. Yuan simply waved his hand and they all turned into mist and were swept away with the wind.

 

The stick sword however simply dropped to the ground. ‘Oh yea anything made with the creation skill is permanent, maybe i can sell this?’ Yuan said twirling the sword in his hand.

 

Would you like to store this item? Y/N

 

‘Huh?’ Selecting yes without much thought the holy god world ending stick sword disappeared into the ring on his finger. ‘Oh a storage ring I remember these now… haha I thought this was just some fancy ring.’ Yuan then walked around and sucked up all the armour and other items he could find into his storage ring.

 

If Yuan concentrated on the ring a menu would appear:

 

Iron Helmet: 19 (good quality), 1 (half destroyed)

Iron Chestplate: 1 (good quality) 19 (with a large hole near heart)

Iron Leggings: 20 (good quality)

Leather Boots: 20 (normal quality)

Leather Armour set: 4 (good quality)

 

Iron Sword: 17 (normal quality)

Iron Dagger: 5 (good quality)

 

32Gold 74 Silvers 83 Coppers

‘Well that’s pretty neat, kinda looks like the inventory from minecraft, shame there's no spirit stones on them… are they rare?’ Yuan walked back towards the still naked cat girl lying passed out on the tree.

 

Yuan picked her up in a princess carry position and started flying back towards his favourite hill with a beauty in his arms.

12