Story 1- END
5.9k 24 163
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Admin: AUTHOR! WTF WHAT HAPPENED!?!]

You're back. . .

[Admin: JUST HANG ON A BIT LONGER!!! THE PROTAGONIST IS BACK AND IS COMING TO SAVE YOU!]

This news reached his ears and he lightly laughed in delight which swiftly turned into a frown due to the damnable pain.

Admin. . . I remember now.

[Admin: What?!]

The inspiration for Zhang Muye's character

I was watching a serial killing K drama.

[Admin: "..."]

[Admin: IS THIS REALLY THE TIME TO CRACK A JOKE?!]

Its the truth.

It was nearing dawn and again the door creaked open.

Zhang Muye still wore the same blooded robe but the playful smile he usually had was lost. He was looking at him full of hate from reopening his most painful wounds.

Maybe it was caused by witnessing his mother hanging himself from the beam that he reached out his hand and chocked him firmer this time.

"Aheuk!! euk!! khak!!" Ming Yu panicked dug his nails into Zhang Muye's arms in retaliation.

[Admin: MING YU!!!]

Admi- shut. . . up for a bit!

Ming Yu tried flailing his legs to somehow break away from him. His knee successfully hit Zhang Muye's side and he fell on his knees from the hit.

The chains on his arms somehow came lose from the struggle freeing them and by shifting the bed with some force the chains on his feet could dragged away.

He wanted to run but Zhang Muye caught the chains on his feet pulling him near him. He didn't gave Ming Yu a chance and used his weight to sat on his legs.

Ming Yu tried to make the best of his arms and hit Zhang Muye's face with force but this wasn't enough to stun the maniac. He grabbed Ming Yu's arms and bit on it. Strong and deep making tears come out of his eyes from the pain.

Zhang Muye was grinning. Like some savage animal enjoying the hunt for its prey.

I think I went overboard.

[Admin: WHAT DID YOU DO!?]

"DAMN YOU." A sickening grin with blood trailing his lips was on his face, adding to his monstrous vibe.

Zhang Muye moved to his ear, licked, harshly bit and pulled on it and the tears just kept on flowing from Ming Yu's eyes. He went lower, on his nape and bit letting in bleed. Wherever his lips touched would be adorned with his teeth marks creating a bloody mess.

Ming Yu was tired. All stamina he had left was sapped away struggling from his grip and he started to feel light-headed.

[Admin: MING YU!!! YOU'RE HEAD!]

My. . . head?

It was bleeding.

Zhang Muye stopped and looked at him with an intoxicated smile on his face.

Ahh. . . Li Jun. . .

He was caught up in a haze and could only recognize the sharp glint of a dagger.

"Don't worry. . . I'll kill you slowly."

My head is bleeding. . .

[Admin: F*CK! HANG ON!!!]

The glint of the knife was raised over Zhang Muye's head intent on stabbing anywhere on Ming Yu's body.

He reflexively closed his eyes waiting for the stab to reach.

[Admin: HE CAME!!!]

[Admin: MING YU!!! HE'S HERE!!]

Here. . . who's. . . here?

Summoning the strength to open his heavy eyes, what he saw was Zhang Muye with a sword impaled through his heart and blood flowing through his mouth. His eyes were half-lidded and as the sword was pulled out, his corpse fell to the side.

Now he saw was a blurry figure, surely a very handsome man who was so familiar yet both unfamiliar as he was wearing a set of Military Armour.

He saw how his eyes switched from savage anger to a mournful and devastated look.

I probably look hideous right now.

Guo Li Jun threw away his sword and carried Ming Yu in his arms not knowing where to grab. This mighty general who fought the front-lines and just won a war now was acting weak and broken hearted. His eyes red only letting a single tear trickle down his eye. He was clearly blaming himself, all of his fear was there to see within his reddish black orbs.

Ming Yu nestled close to his neck smelling his comforting scent.

"I'm glad. . . you're fine." he whispered with a smile.

His words didn't made Guo Li Jun happy at all. Even after all he'd been through, seeing how Ming Yu didn't cry nor complain made him hate himself.

Get mad at me! Scold me! Tell me I'm worthless!

With Ming Yu's meager strength, he pecked a kiss on Guo Li Jun's nape before he passed out.

"Ah Yu?!" he didn't get a response.

"QUICK!!! HURRY BACK AND GET A PHYSICIAN!!!"

-

The Emperor passed away, his death not surprising the entire Kingdom. In a short three days Prince Chu, Zhang Xi Ze and succeeding Emperor arrived victorious and the dull streets were filled with joyful wails and welcoming flowers but despite the festivities, His face was dark after receiving news of his brother's disaster.

The coronation was pulled back for a week surprising his people but used the Emperor's death as an excuse to reason with them.

This Emperor to be was actually in the Guo manor holding a tray of food outside the courtyard doors.

"Jun ge, im coming in."

Soon as he arrived in the morning, Zhang Xi Ze shortly dealt with matters of the palace before leaving to visit his brother after hearing the news.

Guo Li Jun didn't leave the room even for second and personally tended to Ming Yu for the past few days.

Not eating, barely sleeping.

The valiant man's eyes became deep with dark shadows under his bags. Each morning and night he would wipe Ming Yu's body and his face would distort in anger looking at the scabbing teeth marks and wounds denting his lover's skin. Because of the circumstances he couldn't even torture that f*cker slowly and gave him a quick death. He was left off to easily.

Guo Li Jun glanced at Xi Ze only to turn his attention to Ming Yu's legs gently massaging them.

"Jun ge, if you keep torturing yourself like this sister-in-law will definitely blame himself." he said trying to convince him to eat.

"Come on. At least eat a little, you look horrible."

He really didn't have the appetite, His stomach had long twisted into knots since then. His self-blame was eating away his insides and his brain was wearing out.

Guo Li Jun didn't want to and held Ming Yu's hand in his to warm it up from the cold autumn breeze.

Maybe it was due to this and his oozing anxiety that Ming Yu moved his fingers and finally woke up.

"AH YU!"

"Sister-in-law!!!"

Their loud voice further woke him up from his daze and the first thing he noticed was the panda eyes of his lover's face.

"Ugly. . ."

This cute insult triggered Guo Li Jun's tear ducts and all sadness and frustration came along with it. Ming Yu's hand was soaked with kisses and his tears and used the other to lovingly stroke on his lover's cheek.

"I'm sorry . . . I made you worry. . ."

"No! Im sorry. I'm sorry I. . . couldn't protect you. . ." he uttered through his sad whimpers taking all the blame.

"It's not your fault. . ." Ming Yu attempted to coax but the big crying man wasn't listening and kept on weeping.

Zhang Xi Ze on the side never saw his brother so weak and was initially surprised but when he tried to put himself in his shoes. . . he was sure that his brother would still be stronger than him.

Guo Li Jun's wariness and caution lasted for an entire month and a half putting all matters aside and even his friends.

Zhang Xi Ze coronation passed and was cooped up with his palace duties. Wang Ke Er, due to guilt and self blame locked herself in her brothel house unable too meet the couple face to face. Ming Yu and Guo Li Jun sent Yao Ren Jin to accompany her.

A week later, former crown prince, Zhang Wei Ji committed suicide by the ordering his close aide. It was clear that he couldn't accept his new reality so the aide was simply exiled of the country for killing royalty.

Everything was moving for the better.

And the novel hadn't ended yet.

But for the first time in his life. Ming Yu was sexually frustrated.

[Ming Yu: Admin. . . I want to do it. what to do?]

[Admin: WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ASKING ME!?]

[Ming Yu: You once said you were knowledgeable in other areas too.]

[Admin: "..."]

Guo Li Jun was being too careful around him even thought its been almost 2 months since his kidnapping.

He. . . must have been the one traumatized instead.

I can't just up and tell him im the author so im pretty much fine . . .

[Admin: Author. I think if it was someone else in the same situation they wouldn't be fine. . .you're a broken case.]

[Ming Yu: ?]

"MING YU!!!" a woman's loud screaming reached his room and the door barged open.

"IM SORRY! IM SORRY! FOR LEAVING YOU ALONE!" Wang Ke Er ranted out flustered and apologetic.

"Its not your fault. . . " he said to calm her down.

"Ming Yu!! Sorry!!" she hugged him tight while crying out like a child.

"Ren. . . jin?"

"SH*T! WHERE!?!" she panicked attempting to hide behind him.

"What happened. . " seeing her react this way, he was sure it had something to do with him.

"Uhh. . ." she grabbed on his sleeve hesitating to explain.

"AH! f*ck just say it!!" Wang Ke Er cussed at herself.

"Last night. . . it! we- we rolled in the sheets!" she exclaimed loudly caused by embarrassment.

Ming Yu's eyes became round like marbles surprised by this sudden leap of development between them.

"Those stupid sl*ts! they f*cking drugged me and Yao Ren Jin cause we were too slow to open up to each other and decided to turn uncooked rice cooked!! So when I woke up first I ran away!" Wang Ke Er explained slightly pissed but a hint of happiness and ease could be heard in her tone of voice.

" If you ran. . . he'll misunderstand." Ming Yu warned.

"F*ck! Now that you said so." she hesitated for a bit then decided to let loose of Ming Yu's sleeve and walked away. " I'll be in the shop if you need me!"

I'm jealous. . .

[Admin: Author. . . you.]

"Admin. . . stay offline tonight.

[Admin: Really now!?]

Ming Yu nodded his head in reply.

I just need to be aggressive!

A thirsty man's sex drive is no joke.

Night. Li Jun just finished doing some paper work that Zhang Xi Ze needed help with. Although he became an Emperor, he didn't change one bit throwing all the complicated matters in his big brother's hands.

Zhang Xi Ze wanted to resurrect his family's honour but he turned it down and rather accepted a title as a general to be his beck and call when needed.

Now that he's together with his lover, all that fame and glory were thrown at the back of his head and all he yearned for is to live in peace full of love and warmth.

He entered their room and the first thing he saw was beauty.

Ming Yu was like a painting, lazily drinking his alcohol basking under the moonlight. The window was carrying the night breeze taking his hair with it. His face were flushed from drunkenness and eyes were misted lazily staring at his cup. He was wearing a white robe contrasting his dark hair and red lips like a seductive fairy waiting to be caught.

Guo Li Jun swallowed hard and he felt his member hardened in an instant.

Ming Yu noticed him and smiled. This smile was like a scissor, cutting bundles of Guo Li Jun's restrains.

He walked by his side and sat barely maintaining his composure.

"Why are you drinking?"

Ming Yu gave him a lasting stare and his heart sped up. Every natural moving muscle and gesture was like seduction to him.

He witnessed as Ming Yu poured the rest on his mouth and when he tried to grab the drink away, Ming Yu skilfully bypassed it and forcefully invaded through Guo Li Jun's mouth taking the alcohol with it.

He was unskilled, but the hunger that could be felt through his desperate tongue was better at burning his body hot.

Guo Li Jun was taken by the sweet taste of alcohol and Ming Yu's sudden initiative that the thought of dominating the other took over him.

His tongue was long and thick reaching through corners that Ming Yu couldn't using it as an advantage to make a mess out of his cavern.

"Mmn~ ahn. . . haah- Mnahh!"

This act was long and the nasal noise was getting louder and louder from the two's arousal.

Guo Li Jun suddenly broke away leaving Ming Yu alone and muddle headed totally in the mood to go further.

"We. . . we can't" Guo Li Jun reminded himself. He just got better. It's not right!

Ming Yu didn't want to listen and used a foot to tease Guo Li Jun's hard length.

"Mn. . . Haahh. .stop. . ." He hurriedly grabbed the naughty foot away.

"Is it because I look disgusting. . ." Ming Yu asked frustrated hiding his face away with his palms.

Suddenly hearing this ridiculous question badly startled Guo Li Jun. He didn't know that his actions made Ming Yu misunderstood his intentions.

"NO! These marks have nothing to do with it!! I'm just-"

"I hate them. . . they aren't yours."

Ming Yu wrapped his arms around Guo Li Jun's neck and with teary eyes, he gazed with a lustful look.

"I want yours. . . so when these marks fade, its only your traces I'll see whenever I look at myself."

"I want it."

"Dominate me."

Guo Li Jun's breathing was already heavy and the pounding of his heart was too loud that both the heat and the sound took over his head.

Just a thread left. It was all that kept him sane.

"I saved up for almost a year. . . I won't be able to stop!" he warned him glaring like a hungry beast just a bite away from his meal.

"Li Jun" he whispered and hugged close. " The marks inside of me. . . have faded."

The thread snapped.

The kiss was such a mess.

Their tongues were fighting to occupy each other's mouth and the intense exchange made the wine trickle at the corner of their mouths. Whenever they part for air a silver string would tie both tongues while their hands were busy stripping off their robes. They have long lost their patience.

Guo Li Jun grabbed Ming Yu's hard length and rubbed it with his and groaned from the scalding heat. His tongue was teasing his lover's ears playfully sucking and nibbling on it before reaching out to his nape and did a harsh bite. Ming Yu moaned loudly in excitement finally feeling the same pain and pleasure that only Guo Li Jun could give him.

Guo Li Jun couldn't stop and move to the other nape and bit through the skin without breaking the rubbing heat as he grinds on his lover's hard member. The force was too overwhelming and Ming Yu couldn't help it and came just from the rubbing friction.

"Haahh. . . ahn!"

Guo Li Jun didn't mind but rather welcomed it happily and thought of counting the number of times he could make Ming Yu come.

The sex was going to be rough. Guo Li Jun licked Ming Yu's two swollen dots and playfully bit on it teasingly pulling it with his teeth as it turn red and more prominent. His ears were long addicted with his lovers loud and irrational moans.

"Ahhn! haa- mnah!! ahh!!"

He came twice. Guo Li Jun's momentum didn't stop moving onto Ming Yu's stomach licking and biting, the thought of storing his cum in such a small little space sent giddy shivers down his spine.

"No! what are you- ahh!! Mmnah!"

Guo Li Jun sucked on that hard veined member playfully grazing his teeth and slurping on it hard, the bitter taste of precum rolling inside his mouth.

Coming thrice.

"Ming Yu. . . aren't you sensitive. . ." He said hoarse, loving the sight of his horny male melting, submitting to him.

He shoved a finger in, and Ming Yu lost his mind unable to scold nor complain feeling the pleasure from both front and back.

"Ahh! euhh! mnah! ahhh. . . haah!"

Now loose, Guo Li Jun hanged both legs on his shoulders and rammed it in hard.

" haah. . .mn. damn it!!" It was too good. Too f*cking good feeling the heated walls clamping and firmly holding his solid member down.

"ughn! more! faster! harder! ahhn!"

Ming Yu's words were like gasoline adding into the roaring flames making Guo Li Jun's already solid thrusts stronger and his length bigger inside him that it made Ming Yu feel sniffled, hard to breath and overheated.

"too big. . . mnahh. . . tired. . enoug-!"

Before he knew it he'd be kneeling, then straddling, then pinned on the bed or backed up against the wall.

"Aahh! heun!euk. . .more~ harder!. . ."

The night till noon the next day was rough and intense.

Months apart. . . next time, they better not separate themselves from each other too long.

Ming Yu and Guo Li Jun continued in managing their businesses and was living more of a merchant's way of life. Although sometimes Guo Li Jun would be summoned to train the army.

Zhang Xi Ze's ruling was peaceful. Under his wise ruling the people experienced no war and married only an empress bearing four children. Wang Ke Er and Yao Ren Jin were married just the week after theirs was held. Both marriages were grand due to the Emperor's favor for he complained that he had too much money and didn't know where to spend it.

When they reached the old age. They moved away into a quiet place relishing the last days of their lives.

"Li Jun. . ." Ming Yu mumbled weakly saying his last goodbyes.

"Im happy I fell in love with you." He smiled from the bottom of his heart.

The also wrinkled Guo Li Jun didn't say a word and slowly leaned down to kiss his lips.

"Sleep. . . I'll follow after you soon." he promised.

Ming Yu kept his silence and closed his eyes as his tears started to flow.

Thank you. my first love.

I love you.

goodbye. . .

-Story 1.END.

END

163