Story 5.3 Trouble
2.8k 10 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was the day before Ming Yu comes back to work.

He was sitting on the living room reading through the script. Ming Yu didn't slack off the past few days and attempted acting together with Yi Shen.

Yi Shen said he was actually quite good from the first try and was quite surprised. He would laugh whenever the dialogue was over though since Ming Yu seemed like a switch where one time he'd have a sad grieving expression on his face then straight after, back to his poker face.

On (*^  ‿  ^*) ; Off  ( ᄑ_ᄑ)

On  ٩(ఠ益ఠ)۶ ; Off ( ᄑ_ᄑ)

On Σ(°△°|||) ; Off ( ᄑ_ᄑ)

"Pfft-!"

Ming Yu had a very detailed imagination from the very beginning so it wasn't too hard for him to recreate his character through it.

From weight of expression, habits, height of gestures either strong or mild. Slowly, Ming Yu as getting better at expressing the character in his imagination.

If it was Ye Bolin, he would try to act compose and fake toughness despite being hurt inside. 
If it was Ye Bolin, he'd rather cry on the corner than rage on his boyfriend. 
If it was Ye Bolin, he'd try his hardest to be understanding until he's he felt that he couldn't go on anymore.

If it was Ye Bolin, he'll blow up once and distance himself after.

If it was Ye Bolin ...

Ye Bolin ...

Ming Yu was really absorb into recreating the character and was having fun in the process. Watching Ming Yu work his best to try out something new and actually productive, Yi Shen was happy witnessing each progress that even his sex drive decreased. He didn't want to distract him too much and wished him the best.

There was one thing that Ming Yu had a hard time acting though.

Crying. Ming Yu couldn't fake his cries.

And problem is, one of the things that Yu Nian was known for was a crying scene in one movie that made the hearts of the viewers bleed in pain an anger for the character. Taking it as a reason for Yu Nian's breakthrough wasn't an understatement.

"Just think of a bad memory." Was Yi Shen's advice.

And he did cry. IT OVERFLOWED.

"..."(╥_╥)

"... what memory did you recall?!" Yi Shen panicked when Ming Yu started to whimper emptying out the box of tissue to wipe the constantly crying face.

"When ... that time when I thought you were really Hui Tian ... and cheated on me ..."

GUILTThe stab pierced him swiftly.

"Ah Yu ..." He didn't thought that incident would scare Ming Yu till this day.

It wasn't his choice ... it really wasn't ... he really didn't want to make Ming Yu sad ...

"Ugh ..."

Ming Yu stopped sobbing from being startled when Yi Shen started to tear up.

It was Ming Yu's turn to wipe the tears away now.

"Sometimes ... you really can be crybaby ..." Times like these, Ming yu couldn't help but find the big guy cute.

Yi Shen cries whenever he felt like he should. He cries whenever he was extremely happy or guilty, or sad. There was no pretense between them for he doesn't believe that *Men should't show their weakness and should keep acting strong without a tear in their eyes.

Rather, he believed that being honest makes a man. For it was the hardest hurdle of all.

[Admin: What the hell is wrong with you two ... ლ(¯ロ¯"ლ) ]

Within the week, a worse version of Admin came back.

One time he would nag, the next moment he would rage then the moment after that he would act all depressed.

Ming Yu was worried about his unstable state and said nice words.

[Ming Yu: Admin ... don't you think you deserve a break?]

[Admin: You serious ... did YOU just said that?]

[Admin: DO. YOU. THINK. I. DIDN'T. THINK. OF. THAT?]

[Admin: I AM SO F*CKING SICK OF BEING PUSHED AROUND AND THOSE F*CKING B*STARDS MAKING MY WORK A LOT MORE HARDER THAN IT SHOULD BE!]

[Admin: SYSTEM RIVALRY? YOU WANT TO SEE US SYSTEMS GO AGAINST EACH OTHER? HEY! IS THIS SOME GLADIATOR SPARTA SH*-]

[Admin: (╯°益°)╯彡┻━┻]

[Admin: (╯°益°)╯彡┻━┻]

Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam.

----- Ming Yu is offline.   

Next time, he shouldn't even try to be nice.

-

The hype of their news still had not dwindled down. Their CP was all the rage in the internet.

To be honest, he was a bit intimidated since by tomorrow, he'll be back on set.

Those things that happened in dramas, they aren't true are they? Like haters throwing eggs at you or fans chasing after you. Uhh ... fans chasing after you was normal wasn't it? Ming Yu was new to a true celebrity life.

"..."

I should just stop thinking about it.

"Ah Yu, are you ready?" Yi Shen came out of his room. 

At this point, they still haven't chosen whether who's house they should take residence in or to either look for another place other than what they own right now. Maybe even buy out a house. Currently, they temporarily decided to just stay in Yi Shen's apartment.

Surprisingly, his bed was king sized and a lot of appliances in the room were for two.

He was clearly looking forward to living together even before Ming Yu came. The husband didn't hide his cohabitation desires.

How cute.

"Mmn."

It was 7pm and they were headed for the rink. At this time, no one would be there as the rink was usually accessible only till late afternoon if there is no upcoming competition. After asking the people in charge for a favor, for the next 2 months, Yi Shen and Ming Yu would be able to use it at night.

A man with reputation is invincible haha. Beside, it's not like he ever asked a favor so they easily agreed to his personal request.

There were only three maintenance workers in there that were watching and all three were middle aged women. They politely greeted them as they entered the changing room.

"Before we skate, stretching is important." Beside the changing room was a dance studio. At the side, mats were already placed and Yi Shen sat down, patting the mat beside him.

Ming Yu sat and stretched his legs out. Yi Shen went behind him instructing him to reach his arms out as he pushed Ming Yu's back forwards, leaning close to his own legs.

"Ugh ... mn ... ugh- it hurts ..." 

"Your muscles are a stiff. Endure."

"Ugh ..."

The next one, he was asked to stretch open his legs and lean forwards.

"Ugh- I ... can't ..."

"Endure."

A half split.

"I-I'm dying ..."

"What are you saying." Yi Shen moved beside him and showed him a full split.

[Admin: Dude. Doesn't your crotch hurt? Your jewels?(⊙_⊙)?]

Ming Yu was already struggling for a half split so watching his lover achieve something higher, his spirit faded and he flopped to the side, giving up.

"For the next few nights when you're not filming we will repeat the same routine until your body is accustomed to it."

"Hah ... hah- ... let's stop. It pains and I don't think I can skate ..."

"There's still a few more. At least try them okay? It's so you won't get injured and strain your limbs. Mmn?"

"Ugh ... if I didn't love you ..." If he didn't, he would've resented him already. the pain, the sweat, the struggle ahh ... 

His crotch ...

"Come, try reaching for one leg."

"After this, no more!" 

The three middle aged women were eavesdropping outside the door and their faces flushed whenever they heard Ming Yu's groaning and Yi Shen's comforting words.

"Really young people these days. The time and place ..."

"hehe~ hehehe~"

"I can't! I don't want to listen anymore!"

"Then cover your ears!"

"T-they ... aren't really doing what I'm thinking are they? omg ..."

Endure for a bit. Just a little more.

Ugh ... mn ... ah! I can't- enough!

Neither did the couple know that the three women willingly volunteered to do the night shifts for 2 months.

-

The session was finally over. Yi Shen helped him wear his shoes as he felt sore from all that stretching. For love, he can conquer anything ... ugh ...

"How well can you skate?"

"Just the average ..."

"All you need to learn was how to run and glide around freely on ice right?"

"Mmn."

Yi Shen grinned while stepping inside the rink and reached out his hand.

"Hold on, and don't let go."

"Mmn."

With unsteady legs, Ming Yu was pulled inside. He rarely had the chance to skate and learned how to during a class trip in high-school. He didn't wanted to be left out and took that chance to learn with the help of the guys.

Who taught him? he doesn't remember.

"Concentrate."

"Mmn."

Yi Shen pulled Ming Yu around to let him get used to the rink. He would gradually speed up and each time he did, he felt Ming Yu's grip on his arm getting tighter with his knees starting to buckle and his body leaning forward from the fright but just before he could grab hold on Yi Shen's arms, Yi Shen distanced himself and only held Ming Yu's one left hand.

"H-Hey!"

"Relax. If you fall, you fall."

"Shen! slow down!"

"Pfft- haha!"

While speedily gliding around the rink, Yi Shen gave him tips about how to position his legs and back in between Ming Yu's shrieks. It took sometime but Ming Yu was obviously getting better at balancing himself that he was able to straighten his posture from time to time.

The three middle aged women felt bliss as they watch two handsome men laughing and grinning at each other while romantically gliding around the rink with linked hands. This was such a feast for their eyes.

"You old ladies, what the hell are you staring at- huh?" A red haired young man with sunglasses ruined their pink mood.

"Ah Yu. Don't lean too much on me- wah!"

Ming Yu's sore legs finally gave away and when he was about to fall, he grabbed Yi Shen with both arms and reflexively used him as a cushion from the impact with them both rolling and gliding from the middle till they reached the end of the rink like a hockey puck.

THUD.

"ugh ... Ah Yu. You okay?"

"..."

"Ah Yu."

"Pfft- ... puh ..."

"Seriously you-"

"Ahahahahaahhaahaha!"

Fits of his boisterous laughter rang out that Yi Shen was taken by its wave. 

Ming Yu was lying on top of Yi Shen, his ears resting on his heart and he felt every laughing vibration that tingled out of his body. Yi Shen brushed his hair while chuckling before looking down to stare at Ming Yu's giggling face.

That stare only made them laugh for another round and Yi Shen pulled him up closer to his face and playfully rained down kisses on Ming Yu's face.

"Du Arschloch."

"Ugh!"

The two was startled out of their world when a pair of sunglasses flew out of nowhere hitting the side of Yi Shen's face.

Ming Yu was taken aback and looked up to his right where the object came flying.

A dyed red haired young man between 17-19 was looking down on them. He had piercings on his ears and was wearing an eye-catching black leather jacket creating a rebellious image.

"Verdammtes Arschloch. Ich habe versucht dich zu kontaktieren und du wagst es, meine Anrufe zu ignorieren."

The man was speaking in a language that Ming Yu couldn't understand.

"Dieter?"

"Tch."

"Did you really need to hit me on the face?" Yi Shen's happy mood was ruined after one look at this man's face.

"Hey. You promised to choreograph for me! I went flying from Germany because you promised me and what? You ignore me?! Hey! I'm mad can't you feel it?!"

"There's 6 months away till the next cup man! The hell, can't you wait?!"

"I want it NOW. N.O.W. NOW!"

The two were arguing back and fort in English and Ming yu behaved at the side.

"How did you even find me?"

"Who else but Zhi?He took me here."

"Guozhi? Where is he now?" The expression on his face turned darker at the bad feeling that crept into his nerves.

"He drove me here. There." He pointed across the rink.

Hui Guozhi waved at them with a charming smile.

"Not only him, there was some woman in his car."

Mu Meifan stepped out behind Guozhi's back and similarly waved at them. 

"There's a lot of us so why don't we all go eat? My treat!" Dieter Albrecht couldn't feel Yi Shen's unwillingness and thought it was a pleasant idea to invite them all to be on the same table.

"Not interested."

"No."

Yi Shen and Ming Yu shared the same thoughts.

"Let's go! let's go!" Dieter wasn't taking no for the answer.

"No."

growl ... at this exact moment, Ming Yu's stomach protested.

"Someone's hungry so let's go!" The childish Dieter Albrecht could already taste the Chinese delicacies at the tip of his tongue and wasn't taking no for an answer.

Yi Shen massaged the space between his eyebrows and hoisted Ming Yu up patting the ice off his clothes.

"Let's go change."

"Mmn."

Ming Yu was hungry and talking sense to Dieter was a lost cause so they better just go.

"So that's coach's boyfriend huh ... Attraktiv ist er ja sicher." Dieter nodded to himself complimenting Yi Shen's taste in men.

-

"Here's your Shitake fried rice, Kung Pao Chicken, Dim Sum, Braised Abalone, Souped Abalone-"

The list continued to went on and Dieter the foodie was already drooling from just the sight of it.

Can we really eat all these?

"Don't worry, Dieter has a big appetite and barely gains weight. He's paying anyway." Yi Shen easily read his mind.

"Let's dig in! Guten Appetit! 

"..." Ming Yu was awed by the big spoonfuls that Dieter took into his mouth.

"Yu Nian. How are you feeling?" Hui Guozhi asked him in concern.

"I'm okay now."

Hui Guozhi chuckled amused as he already expected Ming Yu's reply. Mu Meifan frowned and took her chance to talk to Dieter.

"Is the food to your liking?" She asked him in English.

"Yes pretty lady. Chinese food are my favorite! German food could never taste as good as this!" He spoke despite his mouth being full, spitting out grains from talking.

"Ah ... is that so ... i'm glad you're enjoying it." A grain flew on top of her arm. She flicked it with her nails and grabbed disinfectant from inside her bag to wipe the possible stains off.

"Ah, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Mu Meifan. Me, Brother Hui and Yu Nian are currently shooting together a movie."

"Oh!!! A movie shooting! Can I come visit and look?!"

"Ah, i'm not sure. It would be better to ask Brother Hui."

"Zhi! Let me into the set okay?!"

"And what? Let you cause trouble?"

Dieter was sitting on the middle and on his right was Ming Yu. 

The order of the seats on the round table was this:

Hui Guozhi - Mu Meifan - Dieter Albrecht - Ming Yu - Yi Shen

Yi Shen deliberately sat between Ming Yu and Hu Guozhi to separate them.

"Why do you think I always cause trouble?! Coach! Defend me!"

"You do only cause trouble."

"What!"

Ming Yu was eating his food in silence. Talking while eating wasn't his thing yet Mu Meifan misunderstood him as being unable to understand their conversation.

"Yu Nian ... are you okay? Do you understand us?" Her voice was out of concern but part of it was bragging that she could speak the language and chat.

"Sorry NianNian, I can speak Chinese but my pronunciation is bad that I often speak in the wrong tone and people mistook it as me cussing at them. One time I saw an Alpaca* and said it in Chinese but then people thought I said 'F*ck your mom' and was cussing their mothers."

(a/n: Cǎo ní mǎ = Grass Mud Horse or Alpaca
           Cào nǐ mā = F*ck your mother)

"No it's alright. I just don't talk much so don't worry." This time, Ming Yu responded in English.

"Oh, so you speak it quite well." Yi Shen praised him.

"Mmn." Ming Yu didn't dare continue and went back to his food.

Thanks Admin.

[Admin: The enemy dare attempt to humiliate us! Author, rest assured! I have your back! 02, you're on!(งಠ_ಠ)ง!!! ]

Ming Yu had his own built in translator. The time he was at school, his pronunciation was praised to be great but understanding and talking was outside his ability.

Sh*t, humiliating tactic failed! Even his pronunciation was better than mine! 

[02: Host. I advice not causing trouble for this man. I sense hostility.]

What's that! Do you think i'm far worse than this rookie over here?! How dare you!!!

[02: I mean no such thing however I feel great hostility coming from this man. Although it felt like it did not come directly from this man himself ... the location of hostility is hard to identify.]

[Admin: F*CK YOU! YOU WANNA FIGHT HUH?! SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT! RAWR!!! 
(╬ ̄皿 ̄)=○#( ̄#)3 ̄)]

F*ck that sh*t! I am not scared!

[02: Host. Please take caution.]

The inside of both Ming Yu and Mu Meifan's headspace was quite rowdy.

"Oh yeah, Coach, NianNian. Where did you meet? I don't think there was ever a chance for you two to meet and me who's often around coach should've at least seen you once."

"So when did the two of you started dating?"

"Even before I met you." Yi Shen answered his questions.

"Even before? Coach that would be when I was like, 11?!"

"Long distance relationship." Saying so wasn't a lie.

"For real?! WOW. I am awed by the love between you two!"

"Mmn."

"That means no one else can go between the two of you!"

"That might not be the case." Hui Guozhi beg to differ. Yi Shen glared at him when he heard such words.

Mui Meifen was being ignored and repeatedly filled her cup with liquor drinking it down like water.

"Where are you going?" Ming Yu suddenly stood up so Yi Shen asked.

"Bathroom."

"Me too!!!" She went and trailed Ming Yu's back. Dieter stared at them with a big piece of abalone dangling out his mouth.

"H-hey ... that woman's fine right?"

"Just a bit insane." Yi Shen noticed how odd Mu Meifan was.

"Aren't you two having too much low opinion on her? She's just childish."

"Mmn ..." Dieter moaned in reply as he was slurping the soup inside the abalone shell.

-

After a quick number 1, Ming Yu came out after washing his hands and was then pulled by a thin delicate hand.

"Rookie, let's talk." Mu Meifan had been waiting outside for him.

"?"

He was dragged through the back door and into the dark alley. Mu Meifen stared at him from head to toe with a judging smile and smirked.

"Hey, you and that Yi Shen person. It's a serious relationship am I right?"

"..."

"Hey! Answer me!"

"Mmn."

"Through words!"

"Yes." The same thing as how Mu Meifan analyzed him, Ming Yu also did the same.

Beauty - Check
Attitude - Arrogant as planned - Check
Acting skills - Check

She was almost exactly the female protagonist he'd imagined.

"He Yu Nian! Just to make sure, you didn't go through the backdoor didn't you? I'm telling you, I hate such people who didn't make it through their own efforts and use dirty tricks to step into the height of their lives!."

"Ever since I was ten, I worked hard to get to this point so if you cheated and dare try to step on my career. You'll f*cking get it!"

"If you did any wrong, Admit it! or this senior will dig up your dirty secrets and expose you you hear me! Ignoring me, not paying attention to me. Tch. You guys are the first! Damn, are you all homosexual or something!"

"..." He did write down that the FL was arrogant and a bit crude but wow ... she really is Arrogant.

I should write down in detail next time the limits of how arrogant her character should be. The FL infront of me right now ... is just a troublemaker. Too arrogant than what was imagined in mind. Well, this draft was fresh and rough.

And I might need to remove this setting which  is that she's a bad drunk.

"Are you listening?! Are you clean?! really?!"

"Clean ... don't worry. So let's go back in."

"We're not done yet!" She slipped when pulled as the alley's floor was quite damp. Ming Yu reflexively caught her in his arms balancing his stand with the help of the wall on his back.

CLICK.

" ... are you oka-"

"Hey! Don't ruin my clothes! They're sponsored!"

"..." Ming Yu let her go and she freely ranted. After finally balancing herself back up, she raised her finger and poked his forehead with her sharp manicured nails.

"Don't you dare ruin my movie or you'll get it! For real! I have an advantage that nobody else has so if you're up to something bad, you can't hide it from me!"

[02: Host, please purchase the 'Alchohol Cleansing Medicine' in the shop. I highly recommend for you to take it and revive your mental state.]

[Admin: Is this woman really 02's host? damn, I pity the guy (ノ≧∀≦).]

[02*shivers* ... Host, I had a bad feeling that someone or something had been talking about me.]

"You're freaking invisible wtf- how can someone see you! hahaha!" The drunk Mu Meifan was laughing by herself.

"..." I'll never drink too much. Too much that i'd lose myself this bad.

Ming Yu was really happy that he didn't have unreasonable drunk habits.

Click. Click.

[02:Host, paparazzi on the right. What do you want me to do?]

"What to do? let hem do their job hahaha!"

[02: Repeating to host, do you mean what you just said?]

"Go! go! go!"

[02: Understood.]

"..." This is bad, she should go home.

"Did you think I was really arrogant did you? Of course I am! I have the right to become arrogant through my hard work! My hard paid ju- wah!"

Mu Meifan was pulled from the back and into Gui Guozhi's embrace.

"Guozhi! Let me go!"

"We'll call it a night. Yi Shen is waiting for you inside. I'll be taking the two with me so this is goodnight."

"Dieter?"

"Already in the taxi." Hui Gouzhi leaned closer and stared back at Ming Yu's dark brown eyes.

"As I thought you really are attractive." He praised his looks twice.

Click. Click.

"Goodnight."

"..."

He really is a strange man.

Inside the bar, Yi Shen was sleeping on the table from drunkenness. Numbers of shot glasses filled the table top and Ming Yu could only sigh at the sight of this. 

What happened when I was away ...

-

"Heavy ..." With a grunt he put Yi Shen on bed and he sat, tired.

He was about to stand and grab for some change of clothes when he was pulled into the bed, wrapped tight within his lover's embrace.

"Let's sleep ..."

"Ugh ... your breath stinks."

"hahaha ..."

Ming Yu reached out to unbluckle his belt since sleeping wit it was uncomfortable. The pants slipped through his leg and he did the same to Yi Shen's pants.

"Do you want too?" Yi Shen seductively whispered through his ear.

"Sleep." 

"Okay ..." He snuggled closer and behaved. After a short moment, Yi Shen really did fall asleep.

"Goodnight." Ming Yu kissed his chin and hugged back.

-

The next day was really full of surprises.

HE YU NIAN TWO TIMING?! PHOTOS OF MU MEIFAN AND HE YU NIAN REVEALED!

A SECRET NIGHT OUTSIDE! A NEW SCANDAL?!

GODDESS MU MEIFAN WASN'T SINGLE AFTERALL?!

ANOTHER DIRTY COUPLE IN THE INDUSTRY!

78