Story 6.7 Eighteen
1.8k 8 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I myself forgot about it but the hint of Admin's identity before the reveal was on the book description all along XD

I am such a bad tease.

-

Ming Yu, 22. Xihan 17

Countdown: A day to go before turning 18. -Xihan

-

"Student Ming Yu. About tomorrow, is there really no way for you to come with me to meet up with the foreign professor? You do know that this would be beneficial to you, don't you?" Professor Hong was asking for the last time unable to understand how Ming Yu was easily throwing this opportunity away.

"I won't be going. Goodbye, Professor Hong." He nodded his head and turned to leave without looking back.

He headed to the faculty room and handed the last of the papers needed to be passed and was more than ready to go home.

"MING YU!!!"

"..."  (ー_ー ) run.

With all the lacking stamina he had, he sprinted around a corner but an outstretched hand easily grabbed him by the collar making him trip backwards.

"Old friend~ where do you think you're going? Why don't you come with me and have fun somewhere~" Hong Bin hovered an arm around his shoulder and grinned.

Old friend ... when?

"What do you want ...?" he shoved the unpleasant arm away.

"Smart ass, earlier, you collected a list of the class' phone numbers didn't you? so ~ could you be so kind and give me Lan Mei Ru and Bea's number?" He flashed that viral play boy smile making Ming Yu frown in dislike.

"Ask them out yourself ... look, isn't Zhang Mu Ye talking to them right now?" 

"What?"

Zhang Muye was smilingly chatting with the two beauties and noticed them looking at him. He flashed a sly grin which triumphantly provoked Hong Bin as he grabbed Ming Yu's shoulder and tightened his grip.

"That sly m*therf-cker." With quickened steps he walked up to them, waving his hands to the girls and pushed Zhang Muye to the side. They bickered at each other but Ming Yu couldn't hear as was a reasonable distance away from them. 

"Give me the contact list. I'll keep it." He heard a voice so he looked to his left and saw Fan Han. His face was blank, pretty unwelcoming but of course, this wasn't new to Ming Yu at all and understood that he meant no harm.

Admin said that this was a world dedicated to him so that pretty much equals to it being harmless right?

"Give it to me so the next time they ask you, you can tell them that I have it and they won't bother you anymore." Fan Han only meant to do something nice.

This was strange since Ming Yu didn't really interacted with him that much. On rare occasions would be the time's he's handing some papers or whenever the class would plan group studies in the library. 

He didn't think too deep about it anymore and took the list from his bag and gave it to him. No matter what the reason is, this would really save him some trouble. Fan Han was well known for being unapproachable so it'll be a challenge for those interested to ask him for it.

"Thank you."

"Mmn."

He waved Fan Han goodbye and left, heading to the front gates. 

-

It was late spring and the weather was heating up. The tall cherry trees bloomed while the ginkgo trees were still lush green in color awaiting Autumn.

People chatted as they walk. 
The cars finding their way on the busy road. 
The birds, singing and chirping whilst sitting on their branches.

Ming Yu didn't head straight home and was window shopping. He inspected everything in detail hoping that something would catch his eye. He was having a hard time finding for something that rings perfect as a gift for Xihan.

Busy looking, he bumped on somebody and quickly nodded his head to apologize and was surprised to see who he bumped into.

"Are you looking for a gift too?" Sun Ji Man voiced out with a smile. 

"Mmn. I can't decide ... Have you?" Ming Yu asked back. 

There was no need to guess how Sun Ji Man was looking for a gift for Ze Min. Maybe it was their bond or the fact that their past life was really tragic that the two crossed paths again and showed interested on the other.

Sun Ji Man met Yao Ze Min on his little sister's birthday party, the one 9 years ago. His affinity to attract children was strong so for him, another getting attached to his back was nothing new. That was until the little boy started visiting their house more often to play with him.

At this point, Sun Ji Man only sees Yao Ze Min as a little brother and so did the other. There was no spark however Ming Yu had the inkling that what was fated in the past was also meant for this present. Just thinking of it amuses him and he let out a chuckle puzzling the other man.

He can't help it, he really does ship them two.

"I have gifts readied but I'm not sure if either would make him happy. I thought that something useful would be good but simply being useful didn't seem good either so I'm here trying my luck."

"Useful?"

"It was either my old car that I haven't been using or a brand new computer. There are also a few more things that I'm not using anymore ... i'm not sure he'll like them though. What would he use a yacht for?"

ヽ(ー_ー )ノ Spoiling him, are you sure you ain't in love yet?

And the yacht ... he shivered. It made him remember of unpleasant memories  

"Why not just ... take him out somewhere. Just you two alone?"

"Would he like ... just that?"

"Ze Min is always happy whenever ... you're around." More than happy actually.

"Use the yacht ... Go explore the waters?"

Sun Ji Man was quiet for a while and seriously thought about. It's not actually a bad idea ... this was something new and interesting ...

"Okay. This seemed good but  when can I take him out?"

"The day after tomorrow? He'll be free by then ..."

"Good. Thanks a lot. You made it easier for me." He smiled brightly, already looking forward to the appointed day.

"Since you can't chose then why not checking out ... that, that jewelry store right there." He randomly pointed at a direction to somehow help him.

"Better than nothing right? Should we go?"

"Okay."

The destination was a JACKPOT.

"Dear Customer, have you decided on the engraving?" The saleswoman flashed a business smile seemingly delighted to serve two handsome customers.

"Here ... would this be okay?" Ming Yu handed her the papers he filled out.

"Yes this is fine. For a small engraving like this on a tungsten material, it would be ready by the end of the day. Would you personally pick it up or should we deliver it?"

"Deliver." Good. Luckily it wasn't too late and it could make it.

"Then that is all. It should arrive by tomorrow. Thank you for your patronage." She widely grinned and sneaked glances between Ming Yu and Sun Ji Man.

This woman ... was probably getting the wrong idea. 

Well he did say it was for a man ...

-

Arriving home, an arm wrapped itself around his waist snuggling him closer to a warm chest and a steady heartbeat.

"Welcome home." Xihan inhaled the sunny scent of Ming Yu's hair and couldn't help but lift the edges of his lips when the strands lightly brushed the tip of his nose.

"When did you get here?" By here, he meant the apartment he's been renting ever since he moved away for college.

"I was too excited that I headed straight here just to get a little taste of you ..." He lowered his head and playfully nipped on his ear. His hands started to wander, fingers crawling under his shirt and his lips started to wander from the ear then onto Ming Yu's neck.

This young man ... he's been annoyingly frisky recently. (ー_ー )

SMACK. the sudden attack on his forehead made Xihan move away and Ming Yu happily took this chance to pull on his ear.

"Not allowed." Ming Yu, DOMINATES.

"What difference does a day even make ..." Those well fitted hips and toned muscles. The two plump butt cheeks and milky smooth skin surrounds the chewy nubs, long legs and flushed pink skin tones when heated.

I miss them! Damn I miss them so badly!!! I''ve been holding back for so long ... AHHHHH  (╥_╥)

The internal Xihan was quite noisy.

"Are you hungry?" Ming Yu looked at the time and it was past four. He ordered some take out for himself but wasn't sure if it was enough for two.

"I already ate something. Don't worry. Come in?"

"Don't forget that this is my apartment ..."

"We'll be living together after I graduate, what's the difference?"

You can only say so when you start paying rent ... (ー_ー )

The couple's plan of the day was to simply chill inside the house and binge watch movies online. Going to the Cinema was good too but Xihan argued saying that they wouldn't be able to cuddle and act comfortable if they went. He also said that he wished to cook for dinner so Ming Yu couldn't say no anymore.

Who could say no to free food?

He changed his clothes and afterwards did he carry his food to the living room snuggling beside Xihan. He bought Cantonese Wanton Noodle soup and was happily slurping the wide noodle pieces away. Xihan didn't take his eyes off the screen while searching through lists but would readily open his mouth whenever Ming Yu would reach out a noodle strand onto his mouth.

In the end they decided to watch a Action-Romance trilogy movie which was good enough to fill their entire day with. The pair of couch potatoes were happily lazing away their time reacting to each flashing scene.

Xihan was prone to guessing of what was to come and Ming Yu would enjoy arguing with him a little especially whenever Xihan would point out a character that he favors and doom it to die. Ming Yu would roll his eyes since it seemed like he was doing it on purpose but when it really happened, he could only pinch his husband's waist in denial.

When Xihan's guessing were continuously coming true, Ming Yu couldn't hold it in anymore and told him to shut up making the other crack in laughter. The fits didn't stop that Ming Yu felt the need to pause the movie and pick up the pillow to suffocate the annoying little b*stard, wrestling on the couch hard enough to make them fall.

The hard fall made him grunt but this only bubbled Xihan's laughter more. 

He kicked him away and looked at the time. Each movie was almost two hours long and it was already past their usual dinner. They just started the last movie so the span of time wasn't unreasonable.

"Food. Go cook." He kicked him once more urging him to make something quick.

"Ahaha. Alright, alright." the obedient younger husband pulled the other up, kissed his cheeks and headed to the kitchen.

He whipped a simple fried rice and chicken thighs which was simmered together with vegetables, oyster and soy sauces, wine and broth. They were quick, easy and deliciously fills the stomach.

They properly ate on the dining table while going back to their argument. Xihan deliberately recounted all the memorable scenes to continue annoying his wifey and grinned each time Ming Yu bickered back.

A harmonious scene like this would make anyone wryly smile.

Wasn't this one of the reasons why people yearn for a relationship? For someone special to laugh with, argue, annoy, to experience every emotion distinctly and contently.

Your precious person could be really irritating but you enjoy it.

Your precious person could be laughing at you and it makes you want to kick their ass but not hurt them.

Of course there are things that you would wish neither of you would experience but in the end, you'd say it's okay too since you both have each other.

Good and Bad. A relationship like this is precious.

Treasure it. If you've found it. ( ◡‿◡ *)

-

Back to the movie, overall it was good. They'd rate it 8/10. 

It was now 11:49 pm.

Xihan was taking his sweet time showering after Ming Yu showered first. He was scrolling randomly scrolling through his SM looking through things that would entertain him. 

The bathroom door finally creaked open and Xihan came out wearing silken pajamas while rubbing his hair dry. Ming Yu reached out for the hair dryer he had always kept at the bottom shelf before patting a corner of the bed for him to sit.

"What were you looking at?"

"Nothing much ..." Xihan hummed at his reply. He took Ming Yu's phone and smiled since what he saw made him excited, luckily, his wifey was busy drying his hair and didn't see the happy look on his face.

His hair dry and fluffy, they rested on the be ready for sleep and Xihan lovingly hugged Ming Yu's back pressing it against his chest.

"I forgot to ask how your day today was. Was everything okay?" He asked and kissed Ming Yu's hair.

"There's nothing new ... ah, but Fan Han spoke to me today."

"What did you talk about?"

"He asked me to hand over the class' contact list ... and I did."

"Anything else?"

"No ... why are you talking too mu-"  (ー_ー )?  what are you doing ...

"Mmn?"( ̄∀ ̄) Xihan's naughty hands were sneaking under and satisfyingly groped Ming Yu's hips.

"Hands. Off." Ming Yu sternly said and gripped Xihan's hand ready to harshly fling it away in the air.

His husband didn't stop and seductively nibbled the back of his neck. He sucked then playfully bit sending wonderful tingles in each contact that made him tremble. 

"Ah Yu ... look at the time." The phone was raised infront of Ming Yu's face for him to clearly sea.

12:01 am. Past midnight.

"I'm eighteen now so let me ... mmn?"

And now it dawned to him. This sly jerk, he planned the entire day all along! THIS WAS A DAMN TRAP!!! ((╬●∀●)!

"You get off ...mn ...mnah-!" Before Ming Yu could put out a fight, Xihan  grabbed hold of the lifeless organ waking it up and was slowly revived by stroking it with vigor.

"I hope .. you're not mad?" He whispered huskily on Ming Yu's sensitive ear before nibbling on it, his tongue coating it wet. 

"Don't you miss me? ... Yu-gege?" his touches became bolder, feeling up the plum butt that he'd been yearning to knead for so damn long.

(a/n:  Hooray! mission success!)

"... mmng ... don't call me- t-that ..ahh ..." the steady pumping was doing him good, too good that he wanted it to stop. With both hands, he gripped Xihan's arm however the younger man's strength easily overpowered him, pumping harder making him moan.

"You don't like it? ... Knowing that i'm pushing the older you down ... is extremely turning me on ..."

The lonely husband was now trembling in excitement and parted Ming Yu's butt cheeks making a spot for his hard organ to rub onto. Heated air was exhaled on Ming Yu's neck and was quickly replaced by kisses and hard sucking which became more forceful as scalding friction built up making Xihan groan, pleasurably.

Ming Yu didn't know what he wanted anymore. At first he was irritated after being tricked by his sly husband however now, he didn't want him to stop. 

He missed it. He can't lie. He wanted it to keep going.

His heated eyes was focusing on the bobbing hand and the sight of it was making him excited. A fingernail grazed on the tip and it was enough for him to arch his back and release.

It was long, thick, and the sight of his own handiwork on the sheets was enough to make  Xihan lick his lips, thirsty.

He pushed himself up, towering over Ming Yu and pulled the shirt, staring hungrily at the sight of the pointy hard nubs. Ming Yu was heaving, relishing the afterglow and heck, does he look seductive.

Xihan eyed his lips and bit them, nibbling on the lower lip to grant him entrance excited to plunge his tongue inside his mouth and mark it his.

The access was easy and there was no fight but a hot, sexual wrestle that pushed Xihan to pull on Ming Yu's legs and grind through his pants. Impatient, he pulled Ming Yu's pants off taking his boxer with it. The distance between them was close to none but it wasn't enough. They needed more.

"... strip ..." Ming Yu moaned, the clothes needed to go. Xihan broke away and stripped himself. A pull on his own boxer and the needy organ sprang free. They were now skin to skin and Xihan could feel it built up. He's been pent up for so long that he was sure not to last.

In. He want in as fast as he can.

Xihan opened up the cupboard to take a bottle. Ming Yu was sure to have never seen this peculiar bottle before but right now, all he could think was for him to continue and moved his hips showing his need.

Hurry ... hurry ...

His hip was doing wonders on Xihan's leaking shaft. He coated his fingers with lube and entered a digit in and Ming Yu could only arch higher moaning loudly. The trembling made him shift away but his legs was imprisoned by Xihan's hold reaching in deeply, rubbing against his walls, stretching it in ways that'll leave Ming Yu moaning and shouting his name.

"Xihan ... X-Xihan ... haah-ng" 

"Be patient ..." He deeply chuckled, biting on the insides of Ming Yu's thighs and added the second digit.

"H-Here ... you haven't touched ...nng ..." he touched his own chest luring Xihan's mouth to plant a kiss on it before nibbling. His hands didn't stop and became more hurried and frantic. 

"Make space for me... I want in...."

"nn ... mnaah~ ... Xihan ... Xihan ..."

"Tsk." He could only endure so much. He poured the lube onto his own shaft and positioned himself. The reddish entrance was inviting him in, slowly pushing in sighing half a moan in every inch that passed through. Ming Yu couldn't even scream and violently trembled as it went deeper, nudging his stomach from the inside. It finally stopped but he had long forgotten to breathe.

Just five seconds. It only took five waiting seconds for Xihan before he constantly piston himself steadily in and out, groaning from lust. The startled Ming Yu grabbed hold of his back only to dug his nails lost in every thrust. He peaked again but Xihan still didn't.

Enough. Too rough. He bit his husband's shoulder and he shouldn't have done it. The deeply buried member grew in size further stretching his walls that made Ming Yu cry.

"Ah Yu ... nng- ..." Almost there. He shifted a little and there he poked on the sweet spot. Ming Yu trembled and so did he as the two were connected. He thrusts, harder, stronger, closing his eyes living in the moment.

When was the last time he felt like this? So riled up ... needy

If Ming Yu could've give birth again ... 

Then the current him was crazed, desiring to impregnate him.

"Ahhng! hah- ahhh! mnaah ... haah-!" The moaning mess that Ming Yu was didn't last. He clamped tightly around Xihan's penetrating organ as he came, forcefully making him release together with him.

"F*ck-k.." Xihan couldn't stop filling him in, his release thick and warm. He grinded deeper, burying everything in before finally falling on top of Ming Yu without pulling out.

Pressing his wifey down, Xihan trailed kisses on his chest, under his chin then Ming Yu's lips. It was sensual, yes. But more than lust was a burst of overwhelming affection, the feeling of being complete.

"Don't you ... dare ..." Ming Yu breathlessly reprimanded him. His newly picked chrysanthemum could only endure too much. He really  didn't want to abuse it again.

"I won't. We still have time later ..." He waited for 18 years, what would a few hours do? 

Ming Yu: ((╬  ̄_ ̄) Annoyed and exhausted.

Xihan:(* ̄∀ ̄*) fully  energized.

Cleaning the aftermath of their bed sport, Ming Yu fell asleep on the tub and was gently taken care of by his husband. On their clean bed, he snuggled within the comfort of Xihan's arms while the other took his time to study his sleeping face like he regularly did.

The lamp light highlighted the entirety of Ming Yu's sleeping face. He brushed his cheek with the back of his hand and was then surprised when he smiled, clearly dreaming of something good.

"I hope you're dreaming about me ..." he whispered.

 Satisfied, he turned of the lamp light and snuggled closer, inhaling the Ming Yu's scented hair with a grin before slowly ... falling asleep.

47