Chapter 3: The Ring
1.6k 0 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 

Cobold brought Jake inside the tent, to Jake's amazement the tent is really big inside compared to its outer appearance. Inside there are five large boxes, a bookshelf which seems to hold dozen of books and other than that it looks like a normal house, well yeah except how strange it feel to suddenly aware that this world which seems to be a normal mortal world with no indication of it being a world filled magic. Jakes felt rather terrible because how strange it is. How can he not felt so? In his previous life he was an eight stage Essence Immortal, now in this world he could not feel the Qi of heaven and earth and was forced to solely train in the 'Mind Palace Spiritual Art' which is a part of the 'Mind Space Path' and is a separate path from the usual Qi path.

"Maybe the laws is different in this universe? Maybe because the laws is different and it makes me unable to feel the Qi of heaven and earth. Yeah that must be it... There must be some answer to this in some of this book". Jake thought to himself.

"Master this is everything that Shura Family own for now. Everything here is now yours. This five boxes contains 100 Million Galleons each. These boxes also have Undetectable Extension Charm imbued so they may look like a relatively common wooden box but it they really have mountains of Galleons within them". Cobold is trying to explain to his new master so that he will not misunderstood something because there is no single Galleons is seen from the outside.

"Hmmm… with everything here it seems rather troublesome to actually move them all, is the galleon you speak of the currency used in the Wizarding World?"

"Yes Sir. You can buy anything with galleon sir, even slaves like us house elf. But sir what do sir means by moving everything?" Cobold answered rather proudly and at the same time felt curious about his master statement.

"Why is this Cobold being proud? Is he proud because I am rich and can buy anything as he said with this money? Or…. Is he being proud of… becoming a slave?" Jake thought and he was rather astonished as well.

"Well… if my guess is correct, your so called 'He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named' must be very powerful and probably abusing his underlings somewhere. This kind of cursed son of a b***h is hard to kill and even harder for him to die. So as we speak right now, there might be someone, the watchdogs who is spying us or just observing. Because if we Shura are a wealthy family and the dark side did not get our wealth the last time, they will make sure to watch every corner to search for the possible clue of the whereabouts of our treasure, especially they must have been watching for the forms servant such as yourself. I hope I am over reacting but this is usually the case." Jake explained as if he spoke out of his personal experience.

Cobold felt terrible after he heard his master explanation and he asked while stuttering

"whh..whh.. what do we do master.. moving all this will take time"

"Relax.. I said troublesome not impossible right?" Jake is indeed speaking the truth. He then began to close his eyes and look deep inside his soul. There lies an unusual object, a black ring.

This ring doesn't have any pattern at all, just a clean black ring. What strange is that this ring is not an object belonging to this universe. Jake found this black ring in his previous world. Normally A cultivator who reached the six stage Immortal, that cultivator would be able to bond a soul artifact and it is usually a weapon. Rarely would a cultivator bond something other than a weapon because when bonding with a weapon, that particular weapon will become an immensely powerful combat artifact which is what the most cultivator seek. Jake though ignore this 'custom' and bonded with this ring due to its unique property. It has a stupid amount of space inside it, it can even be considered as a 'plane' on its own, only to access every available space. an immense amount of spiritual power or mind power is needed (these power will later be explained). The second thing about this ring is its power of protection and healing toward soul. Jake was once chased by an eight stage Essence Immortal while he was only at the seventh stage Grand Immortal. At that time he suffered a powerful soul attack. The rick was able to dissipate 50 percent of the attack meanwhile his soul was gravely injured and while running away the ring was able to heal a substantial amount of his soul injury. Due to this reason Jake with no hesitation bonded with this treasure because a treasure that can protect soul and heal it is almost unheard of. This is why he was able to survive the Divine Tribulation of the 8 stage. The ring saved his soul when the lighting tribulation that prevent Jake from attaining the 9 stage tried to thoroughly destroy every speck of his soul and it even sent his to a completely different universe. Jake is now guessing if this ring actually possessed another function and he is just not strong enough to know it.

Since Jake is able to use a bit of mind power already he can actually store things inside this ring. He then proceed to 'summon' the ring to his right hand index finger with a thought.

"I am going to store everything inside this ring Cobold"

"….." Cobold is rather confused and thought to himself, "Isn't this a ring? Is storing things inside even possible? Is there even an 'inside'? Wait… how is master going to store things without magic? did master actually learn magic secretly by himself?" many questions popped out in Cobold's head simultaneously.

"Come on Cobold, let us go outside the tent first"

"Ok sir" Cobold answer while more questions popped out inside his head.

When they are outside the tent, Jake began to focus and pointing out his fist. Suddenly a black ring appeared coiling along his index finger.

Jake while smiling said

"Come Inside"

28