Chapter 4: Magic part 1
1.5k 1 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 

After Jake said that, the tent is immediately surrounded by a unique 'space' that belongs to the ring. This 'space' is like a water that 'poured' out of its container then it catches some 'debris' that is the tent during this initial process. When the ring 'pulled' back the space, it's like the water containing the debris sucked back in into the previous container. This process allows the tent to maintain its structure relative to the available space or its current space. This is important because when storing a big things such as a house, the house, the structure of the house itself won't shrink and won't cause damage to the house, instead the available space or the space provided by the ring make the relative size of house the smaller to the size in the real space outside the ring. The same thing happened to the tent. (Confusing? LOL?)

"..." Cobold literally went gob smack and was speechless. How can this tiny little ring do such a thing? in his head more questions popped up.

"Cobold don't just stand there… Hurry transport us out of here". Jake hurriedly said.

"Ahhh… Yes sir" Cobold hastily apparateed theme out of that cave.

They arrived in what seemingly as a random jungle with dense trees and truly a scary place for normal people to be, in a dead night such as this one. Jake survey the surrounding and asked Coblod,

"Cobold, are you sure this is a random location and is not a set location"

"Yes sir, this jungle is a random place I thought of after you ordered to get out of that cave" Cobold explained.

Jake sighed out in relief hearing Cobold's explanation. A set location has a higher chance to be tracked. A random place has its perks and that is it is unpredictable. Jake then relaxed a bit and brought out the tent he previously saved in his ring.

"Cobold lit the fireplace for me".

--In some unknown Castle—

A white haired sinister looking fellow is currently frustrating over something.

"Damn it!!! It has been five years since the death of Shura Family, yet their treasure is still remain unknown. If I can have it surely the old things in Ministry of Magic would obediently wag their tails in front of the power of money. The dark lord is recently vanished as if he was dead. I need a large amount of money to buy my way through to the masses. If not my family will still be categorize as death eaters. "

At this moment a tough looking guy entered the room hastily and hurriedly report his finding.

"Lord Malfoy, the previous House Elf of the Shura Family, Cobold was sighted in the hous of a muggle. It seemed that the House Elf apparated and brought the kid that stayed there."

This Lord Malfoy seemed to be contemplating something.

"A kid? Can it be that the previous baby in the Shura manor was a fake one?"

--Jake's Place—

Cobold is currently preparing dinner for his master because he was too hasty doing his job he forgot that His master did not even get the chance to eat dinner before he drag his master to location of the treasure. As a house elf whose main purpose is to serve, he felt ashamed toward his behavior. Fortunately his master is a kind master and stopped him right before he tried to punish himself.

"What a kind master" Cobold thought to himself.

Meanwhile Jake is busy trying to understand a little bit of this world's magic by reading through the available books here in the tent.

"So that's how it is. Magic in this universe is something exclusive to the people who has a magical ancestry. Although some normal people can have this power but not all people can do the same, the reason is still unknown for this phenomenon but the main reason could be because of the blood. That's why pure blood wizard tried to maintain their pure blood status as much as possible" Jake assumed.

"This is different in my previous world. Everyone is capable of learning the supernatural but not just anyone can ascend into higher stages. Here though the blood seemed to be the reason I cannot feel the Qi of heaven and earth. Previously I was trying to feel the Qi of heaven and earth using the surface of my skin like what the basic of the basic skill taught in my previous world, and even then I cannot feel it. It seemed that I have to concentrate using my blood as the mediator"

Jake began to sit cross legged and this time he tried to actively use his mind power to see the blood inside his body and sure enough he felt something different in his blood. He tried to merge a sliver of his mind to a drop of blood and behold. This time Jake is actually able to feel the surrounding Qi, although this time it's not appropriate to call it Qi since the nature of the two is different. Jake called this energy 'Mana', the same as what the Wizard in his previous world called it.

"Right now I don't have to hastily absorb this Mana. I need to understand Magic a bit more before trying anything".

Jake then proceed to read another books. This time the book tells about 'Spells'. The more he read the paler his face become.

"What in the world is this? Why is such a thing allowed? Is this a scheme?" no I have to carefully analyze it before assuming things".

25