Chapter 9: Shura and Jake
1.2k 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 

"My Son Jake. If you are reading this that means something has happened to your muggle grandfather. It's really unfortunate to greet you in this grieving situation, but I must say, be strong my son. My name is Agni Shura. The fifth head of the Shura family. If you are wondering why our family name sounds so odd, this is the reason, and I hope by the time you finished reading this letter you will be able to understand and find your own path."

"Arround 500 years ago your fourth great-grandmother, she was a squib. She was despised by her family and she did want the same happened to her descendant later on if they were to be born a squib. So she made a sacrifice and did a ritual to summon a being that she thought could bless her descendant to always be born with the power of magic with the price of her soul. A being indeed showed up, a being who called himself Shura one of the Devine Asuras. That being indeed grant her wish, but with the price of one soul is not nearly enough for that cause, and so the life of those who got the power of magic through his help had to be taken at the appropriate time during their lifetime. In addition he told your fourth great-grandmother to take the name 'Shura' as her family name and continue doing so for the next generation to come as a secondary price if she don't want to see her descendant die a young death because of not using a the name of Shura. Like a sadistic being he was, that being offered a salvation and said that if she want her descendant to have a peaceful live she had to seek the protection of the 'Five Elements' like other mortals do."

"And so my son for five generations we took the name of the Five Elements. Because that being referred himself as Asuras from Sanskrit, your fourth great-grandmother decided to name her firstborn, your third great-grandfather as 'Prithvi Shura' and continue to remind her descendant to seek the protection of the five elements. So they took the name Apas, Vayu, Akasha, and mine was Agni. Our name represents the five elements of nature"

"After five generation of receiving their protection I felt very grateful that none of us actually die at young age and even became the wealthiest merchant wizard family in the whole world, so I decided to take no more from the Five Elements and named you Jake, a very common name to remind you that we, your mother and I love you just like other common family in the muggle world"

"Love, from Father and Mother".

Jake while reading the last line unknowingly shed a tear for how pure it was.

"Sob..sob… So that's what mom and dad felt about me…sob..sob" Said a crying… Soul Body.

Jake is surprised that there was in fact a Soul Body who read the letter alongside him all this time and he was the previous owner of this Body, Jake.

"So now you are willing to meet me huh?" said Jake to the Soul Body Jake.

"I am sorry but my there is this nice Madam who keep inviting me to her house… hehehehe" said Soul Body Jake happily.

"Well..Well... Isn't he change his mood too fast? Ahhh.. I forgot that he is only 4 when he left this body. And who is this nice madam he said?" Jake thought to himself.

"You are aware of my existence Jake?" asked the curious little one.

"Off course, memory is part of one's soul, and since this body did not even had a sliver of memory inside when I took over it that means the original soul, which is you did not die of a natural death but you purposely left this body for good and take every part of your soul with you including your memory" said Jake while showing an all-knowing gaze like an enlighten monk.

"hihihihi… You are smart big brother" praised the little one

"Huhh... Off course. Who told you to leave your body? Is it that nice Madam? She is that smart eh?" asked Jake

"yes… she said that I have a very high amount of positive karma that it can actually be manifested as a tangible golden light outside my body… hehehehe" said the little one while flying around Jake's head.

"Off course your do. In fact that being who grant your... our fourth great-grandmother her wish did not plan to take any soul at all except for your soul. The Five Elements he mentioned was referring to the five elements of the body which means the Cycle of Life and Death of the physical body. That being planned to harvest every Positive Karma our predecessor produced for five generation which is accumulated in your soul all at once. Using his name as the mediator he can take your positive karma like taking a candy from a kid. But that being did not realize that our predecessor was so focused to their family and only wish for their wellbeing and kept the balance so that we the descendant do not walk to the abyss of the dark path, produced a very high amount of positive karma for five generation that slowly passed down to you and that made you capable of ignoring some of the natural laws. One being your soul doesn't have to stay in the mortal realm and doesn't have to possess a physical body. Sigh.. I thought it's only a legend that a soul can become an earthly immortal just by accumulating positive karma" explained Jake like he knew everything that has happened.

"That being must be roaring with anger right now. After all your soul now has a mark of Devine Protection from I guess that nice Madam? So that being cannot take your positive karma now. But I am curious, why did you choose me to inherit your body?"

"Big brother, although that nice madam said that my soul has become an earthly immortal, but in term of strength, I cannot protect myself if I were to continue staying in the mortal realm. But at the same time I need to continue the legacy of my parents and repay the kindness of grandpa so I choose you to inherit my body. In doing so, I hope you will continue the name of Shura and do what I cannot done in this mortal realm. Big brother, I sincerely seek for your help." The little one ask explained while keep a respectful gaze.

"hahahaha.. I like you... no wonder a Devine Being directly intervene with the affairs of mortals once you are included in the equation. OK… From now on I am truly and sincerely will take the name Jake Shura"

17