Chapter 10: Blood Essence Demon Art
1.2k 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 

A week has passed since Jake decided to take the mantle of Shura family. He decided to take all the rights and responsibilities of this family. Including accepting those 500 million galleons and taking a solemn vow to incinerate that son of a b**** to ash. If he is proven to be too strong he might need to do close door training for a long time or he need to rise a legion of wizard to kill Voldemort. Yes, he finally know the name of that insufferable bas****. After pressuring Cobold for a few days he finally answered honestly, but seeing Cobold's reaction it seems this Dark Lord must be one sadistic demon. So Jake decided to be cautious for once before he regret attacking the enemy blindly. After all this body is still 5 years old. There are plenty of time before he get his revenge.

Jake made an assumption that the Dark Lord might be comparable to the fourth stage Nascent Soul. This is because assuming that the he is indeed strong, even he can't surpass the Nascent Level because the amount of Mana available in the air in this planet is not nearly enough to make a person climb higher than that. To know exactly how strong he is, Jake needs to fight him personally.

Jake decided to modify an art that he got during his time in previous world. He got this art by killing a demonic cultivator who trained in the way of blood. The art is called 'Blood Essence Demon Art'. This art has many demonic nature inside its teaching like slaughtering the innocents and even taking advantages from pure maidens which is truly discussing. Bun in this universe, blood seems to be an important part of magic, so Jake decided to research this art for later modification of its teaching.

The art promotes its user to kill other being and steal their Qi stored inside their blood for personal cultivation. Jake took a note of how Qi would interact with blood in this art and compared it to how mana would interact with his blood using the modified technique. The result was amazing, although Jake did not follow the entire teaching of this art, Jake feel contended already. Jake felt like using a knowledge of how mana works in blood to be a justification to kill the innocents would be a true disgrace to the world 'Knowledge'.

The purpose of learning is to humanize a human. A human should steadily obtain wisdom through learning. If however that particular human turns evil, he is either sick in the head or just plain psychopath.

Jake renamed the art to 'Blood Essence Art' and abandoning its demonic nature. Now this art has 2 stages. The first stage is to accumulate mana inside every drop of blood that exist inside one's body. Because the nature of this technique, there is no Foundation Establishment stage, but rather if Jake is able to successfully transform 100 percent of his blood he will attain the power of peak Foundation Establishment. The second stage either he can take a full path of the partial one. The partial path is to gather drops of blood slowly and steadily in the Dantian area and wait for it to strong enough to take a Core shape. Meanwhile the full path is very dangerous path to take but the result will be top notch, in fact if Jake did not have a unique pill with him he would not even consider taking this path because of how dangerous it is. The Full path requires Jake to gather all his blood to a single point in the 'Dantian'.

Normally this would be impossible, but now it will be possible if Jake use the help of his Divine Sense to guide every single drop of his blood to a single point. The physical body will be dead in an instant if he were to do it. Then the core that would be the new body abandoning the form of human for good. But Jake does not have to suffer it because he has those blood essence pill that he found in his black ring (see chapter 8).

Using a dozen of them he can make a formation to keep his physical body alive for moment. Using this chance he can urge the Core to absorb more mana in the air and use it to produce an even higher tier of blood drops that is thick with mana to revitalize the body slowly. By doing this he will essentially transformed himself into a higher tier human because every drop of blood will be full of mana essence, so much so he will be closer to a naturally endowed creature for example those handsome and beautiful forest elf in his previous world.

The downside is that it is harder for Jake to break through to the Nascent Soul stage because of the thick concentration of mana inside his body, it will make it harder to shatter and fuse The True Self with The Core that will give birth to the True Nascent Self. However if he were to succeed, it's most likely he will rival the Peak Nascent Soul Stage while just having a cultivation of the Early Stage.

Cultivating to Early Nascent Soul Stage do not need any understanding of how the laws work. In fact an Early Nascent Soul Stage cultivator and below usually only use energy base attack like a sword coated with qi or firing a ball of swirling qi. What important in this stage are the accumulations and steady foundation. This is actually what most orthodox sects emphasized to their students because basic is important. Jake ignored this in his previous life and hastily ascend to the fifth stage Divine Transformation from the fourth stage Nascent Soul realm. Unstable foundation made Jake suffer a tragic 'death' during his eight stage Essence Immortal Divine Tribulation and that made Jake felt the need to tread carefully this time and he will focus on foundation first among all else.

18