Chapter 11: Training
1.1k 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 

Jake began his training. First, he trained his physical body bit by bit. He did not directly trained the First Stage of Blood Essence Art right away. Having a fit physic means a better control over one's body and surely minimize the risk of training in Blood Essence Art.

Cobold is currently confused. For the past three months his master started running around the area wearing a strange suit which seems to be heavier and heavier each time he saw it. Being a good servant he is, he never asked anything and dutifully doing his job every day. He mainly does hunting, chopping woods, searching for wild potato and some wild edible vegetable in the jungle, cooking and he prepared the furs of the animal he caught to make clothes. His master said that he is currently not strong enough to face the enemy so they must prepare everything they need using what nature provided instead of buying it which has a certain chance of being found out.

Cobold spent his life guarding the Treasure Master Agni Shura entrusted to him and never once he disobey this order. So all this time even he did not even have a thought that The Dark Lord has been beaten or slain by anyone. In his impression, The Dark Lord is a cruel and strong being that nobody could defeat. Well maybe Dumbledore, the greatest wizard of the current wizarding world, but he is a headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. He has students to protect, so he might not be an ideal candidate to launch an attack that could potentially end the reign of the dark lord. So both Cobold and Jake who live alone by themselves are currently clueless that a boy, a one year old baby named Harry Potter has caused an uproar 3 months ago because it was believed that he was the cause of the Dark Lord's disappearance of

Months passed by and Jake keep training his physical body bit by bit. Sometimes they switched based to even more secluded place like a top of tall mountains so that Jake could train his endurance, a lone island in middle of the ocean so that Jake could train his body's limit by resisting water pressure, or even sinister looking swamp so that Jake could train catching small flying insects with only one finger. They relied on Cobold's power to aparate to get a perfect spot for Jake's trainings.

Jake spent three years training his physical body. Today Jake is eight years old. His body is still that of a child but due to low level medicinal supplements Jake found in his black ring and a sumptuous meals Cobold cook him every day, his body is strong enough to train the two stages of the Blood Essence Art. Actually such hard training is not needed if Jake were to train the second stage of the Blood Essence Art partially, but Jake wanted to take the much more dangerous Full Path cultivation. So he needs a strong body.

In a deserted island in the Pacific Ocean. Jake is currently building a complicated array formations to combine a spiritual concealment array, mana gathering array, healing array and a defense array together into one formation. A spiritual concealment array is an array Jake used to conceal the presence of this entire island. The mana gathering array is an array Jake used to gather mana in the immediate surrounding for him to use during this session of cultivation. The healing array is an array to heal and maintain Jake's physical body during the dangerous second stage of the Blood Essence Art cultivation. The Defensive array is an array specifically designed to be activated during the critical moment if there are enemies with ill intentions nearby. In fact if Jake did not want to spend too much spirit stones, he even wanted to build an attack array that could launch a counter attack if an attack were to be launch to the island. Seeing that this is a potential planet with no spirit stones mine, Jake decided to minimize the use of spirit stones that is being used to power the whole array by not building the attack array.

In this secluded cultivation session Jake will relied on what fasting pills he had left in his black ring. Yes this is going to be a long secluded cultivation session.

--Three Years Later---

In an ancient castle that is full of wanders. The dream place of young wizard and witches to study. An old witch is currently talking to an old wizard.

"Minerva, what's going on?"

"Headmaster, this year's student recruitment is having a minor issue"

"Ohh… what is it?"

"There is one boy who according to our investigation is in fact the heir of the Shura Family lived with a muggle 6 years ago disappeared out in to thin air all of the sudden, so we could not invite him to study at Hogwarts".

"Who is 'we' in this investigation Minerva? How come I don't remember having an investigation team working for the school?"

"Well, it is actually me. When I transformed into my animagus form to visit orphanages, I passed by this small house in the area. I hear two wizard who wears a suspicious looking mask talked about the heir of Shura family who apparently still alive and had lived in that house for 4 years before he was taken by a house elf to somewhere unknown at the night of this boy's muggle grandfather funeral".

"Ohh… So the Shura family whose riches was fancied by the Death Eathers is not entirely destroyed? Interesting… Where could this boy gone to. It has been 10 years since the whole Shura Family was annihilated, and this boy should be 11 by now. Agni and Jane was my student, no matter what, their son has a birth right to study in this school. Thank you Minerva, I will personally look for him"

"But headmaster, he seems to be disappeared into thin air. Moreover he disappeared 6 years ago. How can we find him?"

"Magic always leave traces Minerva"

Then the old man disappeared to look for the boy, but no one would think that they will meet in four years' time in some weird and totally unexpected incident that will change the whole view of the Wizarding World community on what magic is.

13