Chapter 12: True Nascent Self
1.1k 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 

It has been ten years since Jake started training. Ten years passed made a dazzling fifteen years old youth. Ten years of secluded cultivation made Jake reach the peak of Core Formation. Due to the nature of Blood Essence Art, Jake totally looks like harmless beautiful little rabbit. His body is not muscular like expected from someone who trains hi body. Instead Jake totally looks like a Forest Elf in his previous world with minus pointy ears and golden hairs. His body is capable of instantaneous movement of Mach one or three hundred and forty three meters in one second, making him the fastest human in this planet. Although he cannot maintain that kind of speed for long, at most three second, but even so in three seconds he can travel one thousand and twenty nine meters with relative ease.

Although Jake has reached this stage step by step, he still worried that The Dark Lord is too strong for the current him because he might have some nasty dark magic that Jake could not handle. So he decided to solidify his foundation even after reaching the peak of core formation and finally today he is going to break through the Nascent Soul Stage that will grant him two thousand to three thousand years worth of lifespan.

These years Cobold has gone numb because of continuous strange action his master has taken. First he sat still for three years doing what seemingly as nothing. After he woke up he suddenly Jump High in the air then shot a blue swirl of what he thought as magic to a nearby tree effectively destroying it. Then his master sat crossed legged yet again for another year. Now this part is the weirdest and scary one. His master's body began to shrivel and seemingly die. Right there and there Cobold was panic stricken thinking that his master had died. Cobold tried to save his master but then stopped by an invisible barrier he cannot pass trhough. He waited and waited then a month later his master's body started to slowly return to normal and from then on his master's body started emanating a strong magic. Cobold finally relieved that his master is still alive. But this incident makes him a bit suspicious that his master is doing some black magic. What makes it interesting is that this phenomenon doesn't create a demonic feel like what most dark magic does so Cobold became even more confused. Then just now his master woke up and mumbling something about reaching the Peak of Core Formation. What's a core formation? Cobold felt numb of this confusion. Even a stranger thing happened, his master started to float? No… flying? With no broom? In Merlin's name what exactly is his master practicing? Could it be that he tried to become a god?

___

Jake physical body is currently floating in the air. Jake shift his view to the Dantian area because this is the time to shatter his core and fused it with his True Self. The mana in the area began to churn and alarm a lot of ocean creatures. They began to swim out of the Island's vicinities like no tomorrow because all of them felt a grave danger are going to befallen that area soon enough.

Bit by bit the reddish gold core began to crack. The crack grew wider and wider and finally the core began to shatter thoroughly. This process is very painful for ordinary for Jake but he could not care less for the pain it caused. Right then and there he release his True Self and fused it with the shattered reddish gold core. His True Self began to evolve. If the soul path guide the soul to evolve in term of quantity of soul power, right now his soul or rather his True Self began to evolve in term of the quality. His True Self slowly changed due to the pure mana essence produced from the shattered reddish gold core. This process happened for exactly one month.

At the end of the one month period his True Self evolved completely and can be seen as having a reddish gold glow like a blood divinity. As of this moment, his True Nascent Self became the core of all the mana he had and the body became the second mana source. The body and the True Nascent cannot be separated casually anymore because in this stage of cultivation, a true fusion of the mana and soul power will commence and this process needs both Bodies for it to be successful.

Right after Jake Fused his shattered reddish gold core and the True Self. A thick cloud gathered in the sky above the Island. Weirdly enough this does not look like a lightning cloud. This clouds emanates an extremely thick demonic power. A dense amount of black fog descent to the island, yet before it touches the defense array Jake built Jake wave his hand and transported Cobold one thousand kilometers away using his newly found Nascent Soul stage cultivation.

"Cobold, don't be afraid. I am directly speaking to your soul. Don't get near the island for moment. I am transporting you one thousand kilometers away for now. This is an order".

Cobold cried out loud thinking that this is the world final second and the doomsday is about to happen, then he heard his master order in his head which is weird to say the least. Both confusion and fear of this mysterious master takes over Cobold's heart and he did even dare to refuse such order. His soul shudder seeing how domineering his master looks right now as if the terrifying cloud is nothing but a mere ants.

The thick black fog finally descents and envelopes Jake whole body. Inside the fog the tribulation has commence. The first tribulation is in fact what he thought would arrive during his Soul Path tribulation. But it arrives now, one of the possible soul tribulation, the six enemies of the mind.

14