Chapter 13: The Six Enemies of The Mind
1.1k 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 

In a world beyond the white train station a bunch of figures once again gathers discussing this peculiar mortal who transcended mortality itself.

"So this is the punk who disturb my place and terrified all the Ghost with that stupid amount of soul power. Just watch I will descent and this lad will definitely roasted by me" Said a rather terrifying man.

"Calm down Yama… This child has a very interesting soul. I cannot see his past, present or future at all. Like he never existed yet having such blinding amount of soul power made him impossible to be a mere illusion" said an intrigued man looking at a man he called Yama.

"But this brat is really an audacious one..." Yama retorted.

"Enough yama… the souls in your realms is full sinful beings anyways. Calm down a bit will you? Now his tribulation will be manage by us unlike the previous one which beyond us. You will have your chance in the physical tribulation in a bit. Now is the time for his spiritual tribulation" Said and a majestic looking man. He then focused and star giving orders to the surround beings.

"Kama you will have to descend and take seven vidyādharī with you. Entice him to fall for the Arishadvargas tribulation". (vidyādharī = a heavenly being who takes the form of a beautiful woman who often assign to entice enlighten being during their process of attaining enlightenment. Arishadvargas = the six enemies of the mind namely Lust or desire [Kama], Anger [Krodha], Greed [Lobha], Pride [Mada], Fascination or attachment [Moha] and Jealousy [Matsarya]).

"Yama… if he passes the tribulation of Arishadvargas you will have to use the appropriate amount of Hell Fire in his physical tribulation. Remember the appropriate one, don't you dare use the exaggerated amount you will just disrupting the balance if you do so.

"Yes your majesty" said a beautiful looking man and the terrifying man simultaneously.

---Jake's Tribulation---

The thick black fog began to emanate soft pinkish glow. Multiple illusions takes form. The scenery changes one after the other. First there is a weak looking woman who is hardly wearing anything slowly walk towards Jake. This illusion is so great that although Jake's eyes are closed he was still being forced to watch what is happening through unknown means. The woman fine lines takes shape in front Jake's sight. The way she walks, the fluttering soft winds which occasionally blows what is hardly a cover makes any beings who sees it cannot resist and Jake was forced to witness this sight.

This temptation continuous when six other females appears one after the other showing a magnificent view for any males. Even the non-straight ones will be difficult holding their conviction while seeing this.

"So this is the six enemies of the mind tribulation" Jake thought.

"I am not a deity nor an enlighten beings. I am an immortal who cultivates my body and souls. My emotions is one of the aspect of my existence. The emotions is not something to be extinguish or destroyed. I am not choosing the Path of Moksha but the path of Ascension. If this is samsara you created then I am not going to escape it. I am going to completely own my own samsara and create my own source. I AM, MY OWN UNIVERSE" (Google Moksha).

When Jake said this all the being who watches this are astonished. This is clearly a challenge beyond even the level of the Divine. This is a challenge to all the Laws and something beyond. An extremely insane behavior but at the same time at a place far away, far enough to even surpassed the realm of light, in the true void of darkness an emotionless, shapeless consciousness for the first time in countless Brahma Varhsa (Time measurement unit. Google "Yuga") speak yet no being can hear it.

"You are not one of my own. Yet you are the first one to go against the way of Moksha. Commendable… commendable. If you can go further you will indeed become one of the source". Then no sound can be heard after that.

Jake closed his eyes and the tribulation of the mind collapse as if the word he uttered stand above the tribulation itself. This astonished the being who watch even more, no being in past had completely own the emotions. Most enlighten beings sever the mortal attachment but not this boy. He completely overturn the concept of mortal attachment and yet still qualified to become an Immortal himself.

Seeing this, Yama who is supposedly required to wait for his turn decided to directly summon the Hell Fire to immediately commence the Physical tribulation. Although he dares to ignore the rule that he had to wait for his turn, he did dare to use Hell Fire more that required after remembering the order given by his majesty. He used about a right amount to slowly test this boy. Although he seemingly angry at this boy, the truth is that he knows a being this powerful during his mortal days cannot be offended. Because of the Laws that dictates the seeker of wisdom and power should be tested, they as beings who keep the order and balance should do their job when it is required to test these beings. Yama just felt a tiny bit Jealous because beings like them cannot truly achieve Moksha much else Ascension which much more difficult. In any universe, when a particular Divine being or Deities want to be enlighten and reach Moksha or Ascension, he must first abandon their status as the manifestation of laws and start from the cycle of samsara and be a mortal. This is required to understand the way of the truth much deeper.

While lamenting his condition. Yama witnessed something incredible. Instead of being roasted by the Hell Fire, this boy actually sucked the Hell Fire continuously and stored it inside his body. What is he? He ate the fire? Without any hesitation Yama stopped the summoning of the Hell Flame so that this brat cannot take more of it. Then heard the brat say "what a stingy fellow", he almost dispel his Invisible Status and charged at the brat. Kama, who is beside Yama doesn't whether to laugh or to cry seeing this and just settle at stopping Yama descending. This tribulation became somewhat hilarious because of this brat actions.

Jake indeed felt that whoever unleash this tribulation is a bit stingy. In the previous tribulation of the Soul Path the power was too great he can only resist, now that he has the chance to acquire hell flame to further refine his physical body suddenly the tribulation stop. He changed his plan and was going to demand more fire. So he focused his mana and used one of his ability that can be used in Nascent Soul stage, the Fiery Eyes. Jake's eyes began to glow red like a torch in the middle of the night, he searched his surrounding and soon enough to see 9 figures standing in the air. Jake felt waves of shock. Even the mind tribulation cannot give this much shock. There he saw a woman smiling at him and she was wearing a white ring, the same identical ring like ehat he has right now, only this one is white.

Not waiting for Jake's astonishment to fade, a clear sound descent directed to the nine figures. "Come back".

Then Jake resolutely replied to the sound "NO". At the moment he said no, the woman smile even more and said "Finally you are here the holder of the Yang Ring". The woman began to descend and ignores the order given by her superior.

"Sigh…" Kama sighed

"Since ancient time… Vidyādharī seems to always be fated with a person they tested during the tribulation. This time seems to be not an exception". Then the group who once has nine members flew away with eight.

Jake was astonished to no end. What is this turn of event? Why does this white ring appear here? Is this why his soul was brought here by the black ring? Is it to find the white ring or to find this woman?

"What's your name" Jake asked

"This Sakti can only take you name from now on my lord" while smiling the woman performed a gentle bow.

There in the sky, a 15 years old youth who wears animal hides as clothes standing with a beautiful woman who wears all white from head to toe creates a beautiful contrast that pales the beauty of the ocean itself.

14