Chapter 14: Where is my Wife?
1.1k 5 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 

Jake gaze's lingered around her ring for a few minutes, no word can explain his astonishment.

"ah..ah.. My lord, not now. If you were to know the about these rings' secret now, with your current power you will not be able to resist".

"Sigh… you are right... for an artifact that was be able to save a dying eight stage Essence Immortal and brought his soul to a completely different universe must be on hell of an artifact with a lot of secrets. Moreover there are two of the now. Wait, from your tone you seems to know more. How did you know then?"

"Mmm... my lord, you are cute when you are pondering things like that. Exactly like a scholar… hehehe"

"You still have a mood teasing me?"

"Hmm... how should I explain it? A secret is not exactly a secret when it is loudly announced right. So no record of these ring has even been found. Indra said because I was fated with it so I should be the one keeping it. Furthermore what I know about these ring is not something I found out by myself. It told me"

"You mean this ring spoke to you? Directly?"

"Yes... it also mentioned that you will be coming here"

"hmmmm…" Jake is thinking deeply. Suddenly he noticed that her body is flickering.

"What happened?"

"I have taken your name my lord. As your Sakti how can I keep my Divine status as Vidyādharī while you are an Immortal? The Yin will be always the opposite of Yang but at the same time they are always together"

"You mean... that"

"Yes… for a being like myself, we can only enter the samsara once again to reach a higher stage. That mean I currently do not exist as my Divine self but has already taken the path to reincarnation"

"What? No… where are you…? Wrong wrong… when?"

"hmmm… You are smart my lord… reincarnation is relative, while my Divine Body exist now but I might have been born already as a mortal… hihihi" she said while giggling..

"I know that… time cannot block reincarnation process… that's why your body right now is flickering because of this is your limit right? When were you born?"

"Yes, no matter what I still have to remind you and that's why I tried to keep this body for as long as possible. Sigh… I was born as a mortal 11 years ago… this planet's time."

"Don't worry I will find you"

"Easy my lord… what you have right now might not be Love… you might need to see more, stumble more, experience more or even hurt more. But I will always be waiting for you" she said while gazing at the horizon and seems to give Jake a clue of where she is.

"What's is your name in this mortal world?" Jake asks hurriedly because her body seems to be disappearing at a fast rate.

"A warrior has to defeat thousands of enemy to prove himself. Meanwhile you have to find me yourself to prove what you feel" she said while giving a gentle smile.

"When you found me in the mortal world my lord, I will have no recollection of you, I will have no memory of you and I will have no dream with you. But we can create them together. See you my lord" that's the last thing she said.

Seeing this Jake do not know how to feel. To be exact he did not even have a romantic feel, if he had to explain himself maybe it's more like a curiosity. Yet her gentle smile gives his soul a warmth he never felt. In the illusion when he underwent his tribulation, she seemed to be the first person who approached him deliberately walking slower so he would have the time to see the illusion in a clear manner. Then he remembered his grandpa's last word "I hope in the future you will be able to give love to others".

In fact he still don't know what love means. Is it like what she said? That he might need to see more, stumble more, experience more or even hurt more before he can understand it? Jake is not familiar with these kind of confusion.

"well, i will just have to seek the answer for myself".

Is this my new journey?

15