Chapter 16: Making A Scene
1k 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 

Jake Spent 2 days to adjust himself and made a few useful things for himself. First he built a transfer array in the Island so that he won't have to use 'World Walking' technique or fly here all the time. Second he made some improvement to the defense array and concealment array, this time to power the arrays built a simple mana pool that can slowly gather mana from the surrounding 50 km area. This pool will be fully charge in a month or two, in the future he is going to improve this pool, and right now it is not ideal enough. Third he built a key that is similar to a port key. Only this key is composed of a modified transfer array so that it can be planted into any facilities or just use it as it is to transport the user to this island. It's not perfect yet, it uses too much mana. Jake did not intent to make a perfect one anyway. He only need the coordinate and later he might built a better transfer array somewhere else to connect with the island's transfer array.

2 days has passed and Jake is ready to go.

"Master are we going to use fly to London?" Cobold asked because Jake seems to be eager to fly and maybe testing his new power?

"Yes Cobold I want to test my limit and maybe visiting a couple of good spot. I heard Last Vegas is nice, maybe we will visit it. With my physical body alone I can probably reach London in 64 hours if I were to fly nonstop. But if I were to use the mana available in the air I might be able to reach London in half a day". (He is currently about 11,564 KM away from London. He is somewhere in the North Pacific Ocean.)

"You were not able to that before sir?" Cobold curiously asked.

"No… before reaching this stage I can only use my own mana. But after reaching this stage I can borrow mana from the surroundings, although it's not going to be effective if I were to use it for combat"

"Ok are you good? We can go now. But first we must buy a load of clothes. Maybe we really have to visit Last Vegas first. I heard that place is full of casinos who got their money from gamblers. I love robbing such a place. Then we can go shopping"

"R…r…r…r…rob sir?" Cobold asked in a timid manner.

"Yeah trust me it will be fun"

The Jake controlled the mana in the surrounding to take Cobold and himself flying. Jake also used some light technique so that they will be invisible in the eyes of normal people. When Jake reach the clouds, he paused for a moment and appreciated this fine scenery for a moment and continue his journey.

Jake really did what he said he would do. Using mana to distort light around him he made himself invisible. He went to a few fault and emptied its content. It's literally not a challenge at all.

Then he went to the clothes store to buy some clothes. The people in the store gave him a weird glance. Why you ask? Imagine a beautiful looking youth, wearing animal hides walking with a weird looking cat and carrying a suitcase… no child into a fancy clothing store and asked the shop attendant to choose the best clothes for them. Weird eh? Not only that. The child then went on calling the beautiful youth "master" and refused to accept the clothes and whatnot. But the beautiful man said something like "this is an order". Also the way they talk, especially the youth, he talk like he is full of himself acting cool all the time while wearing animal hides. Although with his face he is indeed cool but still.

The youth and the weird looking child began to try a various clothes. A formal one, casual one, the one that is used for parties, for some reason unknown this store also has robes and they bought it. Outside the knowledge of the visitors, this stores actually owned by a Wiazard. The attendant who served the youth and the weird looking child is actually the owner. Jake used his mana to isolate the owner and almost give her the scare of her life. Because she never felt such power came emanated out of a living soul. So she earnestly complying with every demand and even willingly served the lowly 'House Elf'.

"This man is so powerful. Who is he? I never him before" thought the lady owner.

A few hours later he arrived in London. Meanwhile Jake created an Uproar in America's Wizarding World. Why? Because Jake was flying. In the current era, only great wizard could fly. But the thing is, Jake was seen by many wizard flying with such speed that he literally split the cloud apart like splitting an ordinary cake. Investigation were soon launched by The Magical Congress of the United States of America in attempt to investigate the background of this mysterious youth. Why does he have such power in such a young age? Is he the new dark lord?

Jake acquired the location of the Diagon Alley from Cobold and in order to create a big commotion to attract the attention of the Death Eaters or possibly the Dark Lord he landed in the busy street with a bang (imagine a super hero landing LOL). The surrounding wizard were astonished. Who is this youth? Did he just fell out of the sky? He flew? Meanwhile many questioned popped up inside the head of many, the eyes of the surrounding girls began to light up. Many thoughts were formed inside their head but mostly "He is mine".

Then the youth did some unthinkable think. His melodious voice began to sound louder and louder until it eclipse the surrounding voices.

"My name is Jake Shura and I am here to challenge somebody"

He released all his mana and soul power making him instantly recognized as a powerful being. His mana and soul power began to envelop the surrounding area. Then Jake slowly raised his body to the air and shot a light from his palm. The light flew out and at a certain height it began to expand and form a funny looking skull with clown decoration. But the sentences was really terrifying.

"Come out VOLDEMORT. I Jake Shura challenge you. Come out here and be ready to get spanked"

Many people are gob smacked and speechless. This man is powerful, yet he is so silly. Didn't he know that the dark lord disappeared 10 years ago? Right now Jake is successfully making his name known to be one of the most powerful being around and also one of the silliest kid to have ever existed.

In the corner, there was a boy who witnessed it. He was as clueless as Jake himself about the Wizarding World. This boy were holding many school supplies and he wore a sunglasses with a lightning shaped scar on his forehead. This is none other than the 11 years old Harry Potter.

12