Chapter 27: Realization
852 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 

Meanwhile the rest of the worlds are in uproar because of the recent event, Jake's original body can be still seen hovering in the air in his original place during his little performance that day. He is currently refining the Hell Flame he absorbed during his physical tribulation to elevate his physical body's status.

"This is very odd. I didn't feel it in the beginning, but the laws seems to be suppressing me. What happened?" Jake then began to concentrate and dive deep into the world of meditation meanwhile a force filed was activated to protect his original body. The force field was activated using the wooden figurine that lies there in the ground surrounding Jake's body. This Force Field didn't exist before but now it has been activated.

"The laws seems to be suppressing the natural order of strength. In this plane of existence, the stronger a creature is the stronger the suppression became. No wonder the book my family left me mentioned a creature called dragon but that creature seems to be different their kin in my previous world. They are much weaker"

"No wonder the use of spells are popular here. The path of the strong seems to be suppressed heavily, thus making something like an instant use of spell without prying into the depth of the Laws an orthodox path. The ancient sages of this planet must have realized it and created the Path of Spell rather than the Path of Laws. Fortunately I decided to slowly introduce the path of spirituality to the world first. It's not a mistake that I decided to introduce Tantra".

"I felt something was wrong already when my soul path tribulation was way too strong. It is as if someone deliberately controlling it. If I didn't have my black ring, my Atman [1] would totally be destroyed. If I were to go beyond early nascent soul, I am afraid something bad is going to happen. This can't be. There must be a reason behind it, there must be a way to resolve this. Dumbledore seems to know about this, no wonder he vaguely mentioned something about me leaving to other planes. He must have known something about this. Right now this body needs to focus on refining these Hell Fire, I need to use one of my incarnation"

Jake speculations are actually a correct one. In this universe, there is something that suppressed the path of the strong. In fact, spells are the only exception to this. In the past, heroes were able to shot an arrow that can split the battleground into two (a reference to Arjuna [2]), there are gods who were able to spew lightning out of their hands (Zeus and other similar beings) and various other mystical abilities ranging from the power of elements to the ability to create a universe (Wiswamitra [3]). But in the current era, all those heroes, sages, and even the gods seems to be disappearing from the face of the earth. Some of these beings can only be categorized as Immortals, and yet even they seems to be disappeared as well.

Jake are not yet aware of this. But this realization leads to a future battle that shook the entire three realms and change the fate of countless beings in various plane of the multiverse.

....

Dumbledore's office.

"Headmaster, are you sure that this is the correct path?"

"Nothing is absolute Severus, well except for this tasty chocolate off course"

"But….."

Just as the man wants to say something else, the gargoyle seems to be moved because someone said a correct password and it seems that someone wants to visit.

"Headmaster…. Severus…. Jake wants to meet you Headmaster, he is down below"

"Oh please invite him in Minerva"

Soon Jake led by Professor McGonagall entered the Headmaster's office.

"Headmaster…. Mr. Noob Villain" greets Jake jokingly.

"I am sorry… what?" The man seems to be indignant to be called as such by a youngster.

"Now… Now don't be mad Severus. Jake's only joking with us. Ah… please sit down first everyone" said Dumbledore with an ever-present amiable smile.

"Now Jake. You surely aren't visiting for an afternoon tea. Is it related to one of the girls in our school? You might be a teacher but there are a lot of girls your age gazing at you with adoring gazes..." Dumbledore asked in a joking manner

"…." Mr. Noob Villain

"…." Professor McGonagall

"…." Hearing that, Jake was speechless. He is here for how long? Even popcorns wouldn't be ready yet at this point in time, not to mention feelings toward girls.

"ehmmm.. I want to ask you about other planes" Jake suddenly ask a serious topic.

"…." Mr. Noob Villain

"…." Professor McGonagall

These two are rendered speechless again. Can't they speak like normal people, well wizard aren't part of the normal category, but still...

"Ehmmm… If you two wouldn't mind, this is a heavy subject. But you are still welcome to listen if you want to" said Dumbledore referring to Severus and McGonagall.

"Ehhmmm… it's a good day for some tea, I wouldn't mind trying one of yours Headmaster" Mr. Noob Villain feels a little curiosity toward this 'New Type of Magic'. As a person who master the art of Potions, he has an inherent curiosity toward difficult potion formula. This new Magic would perhaps give him a new inspiration.

"…." Meanwhile Professor McGonagall is just showing her usual cold appearance but similarly would not move from her seat as if she also wanted to know a little bit more about this topic that doesn't exist or rarely discussed even among the oldest record in the wizarding community.

"Well Jake, I wasn't sure either about this. But seeing you here alive and kicking proved my earliest theory. You see, in the past I loved adventuring in the name of seeking power. During one of my adventure, I found an old scrolls that talks about ancient Warlocks who journey into the unknown in order to… I am not sure about this part, the writing was old and some of the content was blurry. From what I can interpret, it seems the ancient warlock went to a place called 'Sanctuary'. The scrolls did not explain clearly as to what this sanctuary is. The blurry writings only gave so much clue. So I thought this sanctuary is some kind of different plane or dimension. Other ancient records and myth that I found also support this theory. It seems, for some reasons, these powerful beings left one by one for unknown reasons. And for some reason, their power system seems closer to yours rather than the current system of magic. That's why I figured. sooner or later you will journey into this Sanctuary".

A realizations then comes to Jake. So his previous theory was right. When a creature reached a certain height in term of power, they cannot stay here in the mortal plane any longer because of the suppression of the laws. That's why the powerful ancient heroes, sages and gods went to this 'Sanctuary' place. It seems that this 'Sanctuary' is capable of protecting them from the suppression of the laws.

[1] Atman is equal to The Core of soul. It is not tainted by the illusion of identity, desires, thought and emotions.

[2] Arjuna is a very powerful archer. He is one of the Panca Pandawa from MAHABARAT. It is said that he is in the possession of one of the ultimate archer technique called 'Brahma Astra' which is very powerful according to the story.

[3] Wiswamitra is the teacher of Rama, one of Visnu's incarnation or the more popular term AVATAR. Wiswamitra is said to be a very powerful sage. One of the story depicting this character tells that He has one weakness, and that is anger. In a fit of anger against Idra, Wismamitra created a whole new universe.

END of Volume 2.

Note: The cultivation system will not solely relying on Daoism like the usual cultivation novel. Instead it will involved a lot Hinduism concept. Warning, you will find a lot of unfamiliar terms, incantations and philosophical background if compared to the usual cultivation system.

NOTE (2): This is the end of volume 2. As one might expect, there will be a time-skip. I might take one or two days adjusting my ideas. Also I am very busy today and tomorrow so that might be the real reason LOL

10