Chapter 29: A Year Part 2
942 4 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 

"Good Morning Genie"

"Good morning Master"

Jake greeted his tower genie in the morning with much anticipation for what to come tomorrow as tomorrow is going to be his first day of becoming a teacher.

The reason for what seemingly a conscious tower is the result of Jake's research on wands. During one year of building the tower, Jake also did research on wands which Cobold bought for him in Diagon Alley the day he embarrassed himself in front of the masses. Jake was interested in wands. Wands are a semi-sentient objects. Jake decided to do a research on how the combination of items can form a semi-sentient thing such as wands and expand once more from that direction in order to give birth to a full blown consciousness. The result was successful. In the deepest floor of the tower lies two different facilities, namely, The Mana Pool and The Core. The names are self-explanatory, The Mana Pool being a pool which contains the gathered mana from the surrounding environments. The Core is where the tower genie lies. The Core contains the result of Jake's research on how to embed a consciousness into an inanimate object. Genie will be a useful assistant for Jake to control every facilities in the tower.

"Genie, how is Cobold?"

"Sir Cobold is currently doing what master ordered. He submerged himself inside The Mana Pool and did exactly as what the Cultivation Manual instruct. Master, it seems that your grace in bestowing Sir Cobold a manual and personally giving him a guidance for almost a year has been repaid in full. Right now Sir Cobold is in the very peak of Foundation Establishment and can break through to the Golden Core Stage at any moment."

"Good, keep observing him."

That's right. Cobold, as the most faithful servant of the Shura family is now a cultivator. How can Jake, an Immortal allowed his only servant be a common mortal like other countless souls that walked the earth. In the beginning, Cobold reject the idea of him becoming the same being as his master, but Jake was stubborn in this matter. No matter what, no one can looked down on his closed one and Jake already considered Cobold as his close one. In addition, the situation is different if it was compared to his grandpa. Jake's grandpa was a mortal, a mortal has their own Dharma to walk. No matter how insignificant the mortal's path might be, it is still a path. When Jake took over the body of the original Jake, his grandpa already realize his path as a grandfather. During his days as a mortal, he learned many things, did many things, His Dharma was already a complete Dharma and as such there is no need to change His Dharma into a different one. However Cobold is different, he is destined to be on Jake's side for a long time. As such, Jake decided to create a special cultivation method for him as his body's constitutions are rather different from what Jake had.

Jake spent countless hours using one of his incarnation to guide the flow of mana inside Cobold's body according to the special cultivation method Jake created. Normally Jake wouldn't be able to do so many things at once such as building the tower, inscribing symbols, refining the Hell Fire and a lot more stuff. He was able to do all of that stuff in a span of on year because of two things. First being his astonishingly powerful Soul and Divine sense which enables him to split his consciousness into multiple incarnations to do multiple things at once. The second thing was Jake being in an idle condition. In high speed battle, it is impossible for a mere nascent soul to control the surrounding mana to do battles. However, in an idle condition, a Nascent Soul level individual can control the surrounding mana to do a lot of things, as long as his soul is strong enough, the Nascent Soul Individual can do a lot of stuff at once just like what Jake did. This weakness will gradually decrease along with the increase of the cultivation base. At the Sixth Stage Immortal, a cultivator can even split his body and creating a permanent second body, not to mention controlling the surrounding energy to do battles. Although Jake has the experience of an Eight Stage Essence Immortal cultivator, he is currently being restricted by his current body's cultivation level. Like a first class chef who can't just make delicious foods out of thin air, the chef must prepare the ingredients first and make the dishes later. However that only applies to most technical stuff. Things like a method of attacks, movements and defends, Jake is still capable of using some of his understanding of laws to aid him in doing battles. It's just that not all of his understanding toward the laws of heaven and earth can be applied to do battles. More complex stuff like the Eight Stage Essence Magic can only be used in its most basic function.

This year, the change that happened to Cobold is massive, his look…. The house elf look began to change bit by bit. His body has become more and more human like. Although Cobold is still bald like other House Elf, his skin became more and more fair. However that's not the only thing that changed this year. A massive change also happened to the Wizarding Community. Because of Jake existence, since the beginning of the tower construction, more and more people came to see and as such, what happened in the castle especially the one involving Voldemort become a wide spread rumors. Actually some wizards and witches believed that whatever happened to Mr. Potter was the doing of the Dark Lord himself, however they are too afraid to take this reality as it is. Some rejected the reality and some choose to be a quite observer. Nevertheless, this incident creates an early political sparks between the Ministry of Magic and Dumbledore. The Ministry believed that whatever the reason might be, Dumbledore must be the one behind it and he will surely use this chance to make his move. For some unknown reason, the Minister of Magic believed that Dumbledore has been eyeing his Minister position. The only deterrence that made the minister halted his "counterattack" to Dumbledore is the new giant existence in Hogwarts. Although Dumbledore is a powerful individual, he is already old and is restricted by many shackles to do an actual coup d'état. However Jake is different. This freak of a nature is still young and vigorous, moreover there is nothing that restrict him except his status as a teacher. Therefore the Minister are not that sure as to what to do with this situation, and as such an intricate balance of wait and see happened between Dumbledore and the Minister. As for Jake? Why Jake would gave a damn about any of the political stuff?

7